It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consolidating All of The Doomsday Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Okay, I have read so many different predictions of doomsday, end of the world, major terrorist attacks, etc that I am having trouble keeping them all straight. Plus they are ending up being wrong. They then come up with a new prediction because of some newly discovered "information." So, I have decided to consolidate all of these predictions into one that will cover all of them. Here we go:

Sometime between now and the end of human existence, in some city, town, village, community, planet, one set of humans with one opinion will launch some type of major attack on another set of humans with a differing opinion. This attack will cause a undetermined number of fatalities.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what if its not a differing opinion? i imagine at somepoint there will be nukes going off because of a over due bar tab.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokinsmowl
what if its not a differing opinion? i imagine at somepoint there will be nukes going off because of a over due bar tab.

That would be a differing opinion. One believes the overdue tab be paid. The other does not.

new topics

join