It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 yrd old man bites 6 year old boys genitals as punishment!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ok, i saw this story, and it has put me beyond the brink of anger. if you go to the link i provided, you can read the whole story and see this sick perverts picture. he looks like a creep.

heres a snippet of the story:

A 60-year-old man in Lake County, Fla., is accused of biting a 6-year-old boy's genitals as a punishment, according to a police report.Investigators said Nelson Chaudoin of Sorrento, Fla., was charged with lewd and lascivious molestation on a boy after a woman called police to report the alleged incident.

as far as im concerned this man isnt worth american citizens tax money for a trial or anything else for that matter. i would say just kill the man, but i think it would be more fitting to stick him in prison and announce his crime, and let other criminals deal with him. i hear there is a certian code of ethics and morality in prison, and child sex offenders and people who are violent with children dont survive long.

NEWS STORY

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
as far as im concerned this man isnt worth american citizens tax money for a trial or anything else for that matter. i would say just kill the man, but i think it would be more fitting to stick him in prison and announce his crime, and let other criminals deal with him. i hear there is a certian code of ethics and morality in prison, and child sex offenders and people who are violent with children dont survive long.

Luckily, the American rule-of-law isn't based on your barbaric first-impulse tendencies. The man probably committed the crime... but as an American citizen, he has the right for a fair trial and no man or government can take that away from him or anyone else. I'm not saying that he isn't a sorry excuse for a human-being and deserves a horrible punishment.... but we already convict and punish enough innocent people as it is, in this supposedly fair justice system. We've executed many innocent people who were wrongly convicted. So many people around here like to proclaim America as the "greatest nation on Earth" and all that... but one of the truely great things about it is that if you're accused of something, you get a chance to prove your innocence.

You know who else doesn't believe in fair trials? Saddam Hussein. (Or at least he didn't believe in them BEFORE he wanted one for himself).

[edit on 23-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree the man committed a barbaric offense, lets just hope that once he is in jail somebody will bite his nasty genitals off.

If is something I don't have any problem is taking off any man's genital that had committed sexual crime against a child.

!!!!!!Give me the knife and make sure is as dull as it can be!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

I agree with you 100% Digitalgrl. Stick this toilet scum in a jail cell and let big black Bubba tear him a new _ _ _ hole.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok, well this is definately one of the odder news stories I've read
this year.

I think the man may have some psychological problem to have done
what he did, definately one of the ways that you don't use to punish
a chld, or really anyone for that matter, unless there into that sorta
thing.

You know, it 's very disconcerting to me that there are people
who don't think that everyone deserves the constitutionally
protected right to a fair trial.
But atleast theres just as many, if not more, who want to protect
that right.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

You know, it 's very disconcerting to me that there are people
who don't think that everyone deserves the constitutionally
protected right to a fair trial.
But atleast theres just as many, if not more, who want to protect
that right.
i agree with u but when someone goes that far to punish a child theres not many ppl to say lets give him a fair trial. most ppl would just want him to rot in jail

top topics

join