It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War on September 12, 2006 (Prediction)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Conversation with a friend:

"No way. God won't allow nuke war."

"Ya way. He will."

"No way."

"Yah way."

"No way."

"Yah way."

(...and so on)

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Now that September 11 is almost over, i thought we should bring this one back as tomorrow is upon us.....

So, is it curtains for us tomorrow or do we go on living yet another day?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think we're probably safe this time around [ crosses fingers] even though after reliving 9/11 all day today I wouldn't say it's not possible; I never believed I'd see the horror of 9/11/01 either.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"No way. God won't allow nuke war."

GOD!!
So you're friend justify everything with god's will? He's funny...

So the sect somewhere in Africa are in their bunkers now... don't know how much time before they get out?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
well im not paying the rent this month then.
that is the way i would prefer to go, vaporization. quick and painless.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wonder what ever happened to reading the Bible. I guess this person missed out on the part about no man knows the day or the hour but I guess some nuts will never learn about predicting Armageddon!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by river rat
well im not paying the rent this month then.
that is the way i would prefer to go, vaporization. quick and painless.

You should pay your rent, you might not be in the one third of the population that will perish tomorrow, you might still have another 13 months to go.
www.yahweh.com...

Beginning September 12, 2006 nuclear war will start that will kill a third part of man over a forth part of the earth; but that is not the end. The end will come thirteen months later with four-fifths of the population destroyed. Yes, the sin-filled religions are supporting their sinful governments to prepare for a mass slaughter. The Savior said the world would engage in nuclear war that will darken the sun.

and actually he tells us where it will happen... so yeah pay your rent.

Nuclear war will start September 12, 2006, around the great river Euphrates. This will not be the end.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Maybe if a nuke goes off in the US or Israël, it may happen... MAY. Everybody panic! Anyway, we'll see in the next 24-36 hours...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
After the resounding successes of the past few predications, I remain sufficiently underwhelmed. I will wait for the video. Again.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At least we dont have the agonizing weeks before the date we'll know soon enough whether this is the real one or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Where there is doom, The_Sentinal comes knocking.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I hope it doesnt rain on my parade.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I hope this one is true I have a hard week ahead and an event like this would cut it short in a hurry...................just kidding dg

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We have only one alternative. Get religion.

I have found my salvation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Halleluyah!

kix

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If I had a penny for every time someone predicts doomsday, man Id be Bill Gates..!!

Well its now 7 47 am on the euphrates area...nothing happened yet? 16 hours to go.....

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
7:22 ET, Tuesday, Sept 12

Everything is ok so far.....

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Explosion near the damacus US ambassy... Four gunmens tried to rush in...

Source

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
FYI for those who don't know geography, the Euphrates is in the Middle East, it's a river that runs thru Turkey, Syria and Iraq.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
CNN.com

"Authorities in six Midwestern states have confirmed reports that U.S. strategic forces have apparently launched a number of what appear to be ICBMs from at least 30 silos.

"We can confirm that the Armitage-area Silo had been activated at about 10:33 a.m. Fourteen police officers witnessed an apparent missle launch from that silo and head eastward," said Windslo County Police Chief Harold Conifer. "You can still see its contrail lingering."

NORAD, Air Force and the White House have not answered calls to CNN, and in fact, all calls have been placed on indefinite hold. There is no word if what hundreds of witnesses have seen is an actual ICBM launch or some form of benign military exercise, similar to the ones that caused a stir in September of 1979 when five ICBM missles were launched from Kansas silos in an apparent test. The then Soviet Union, although informed of the launch prior to the test, still had its forces on that country's highest alert, alarming defense officials in the U.S. at the time.

CNN will update this developing story as information becomes known."

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
CNN.com

"Authorities in six Midwestern states have confirmed reports that U.S. strategic forces have apparently launched a number of what appear to be ICBMs from at least 30 silos.

"We can confirm that the Armitage-area Silo had been activated at about 10:33 a.m. Fourteen police officers witnessed an apparent missle launch from that silo and head eastward," said Windslo County Police Chief Harold Conifer. "You can still see its contrail lingering."

NORAD, Air Force and the White House have not answered calls to CNN, and in fact, all calls have been placed on indefinite hold. There is no word if what hundreds of witnesses have seen is an actual ICBM launch or some form of benign military exercise, similar to the ones that caused a stir in September of 1979 when five ICBM missles were launched from Kansas silos in an apparent test. The then Soviet Union, although informed of the launch prior to the test, still had its forces on that country's highest alert, alarming defense officials in the U.S. at the time.

CNN will update this developing story as information becomes known."

Sorry...That was just a joke. I made it up.

Thank you, Orson Wells.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Everyone of these predictions makes me so scared. Its almost as if no matter what its gonna happen. Not a matter of IF but When. Does anyone no of a good cave I could just go and live in and never come out.

You'd still die in the cave, we're all going to that same 'end?'point. So you can either die with everyone else or die alone in a cave.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I heard something like this weeks ago. I think that a nigerian sect was also thinking that a nuclear would occur in september, so they were going to hide in shelters. I know it's in Africa but i'm not sure which country...

They should stop coc aine.

Cocaine? I think you're getting your continents mixed up.

Originally posted by chinabean
...yaweh..

is that the dude that "Summons Ufo's?"
but on real live news tv, he wasn't able to supply?

Prophet Yaweh I think it is?

i'm not sure how i found out about him..and he's all only for black people in his group thingy..any other type of people can't join..

Prophet Yaweh, Seer of Yaweh..

ok..i just watched two seconds of the video..guess not..

damn whatever happened to prophet yaweh?

[edit on 24-8-2006 by chinabean]

Yahweh is the 'name' of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join