It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind the kidnapping of Fox News journalists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Who is behind the kidnapping of the Fox News journalists?

Was this a political act, a terrorist act, or a criminal act? Or all three?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can only guess who it might be.....

You go first, who do you think it really was that kidnapped the people who work for the top propaganda news?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Need you really ask???

Whenever there is intentional murder of civillians, kidnapping of news people-you know musliums are involved.

We also all know they were taken to try to trade for other muslim terrorits.

Here is the way to go.

Israel should kidnap 2 muslium news reporters.

These 2 "guests" as the musliums call them-
- can then be traded for the others.

This is the only way to deal with these terrorits animals-give an inch and they take a mile

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Seems to me the act is all of the above...foment terror amongst the press. To, hopefully, in the terrorists eyes; prevent them from uncovering whatever it is to uncover. Criminal...it's kidnapping. Self explanitory. Political...terrorist acts are inately political in nature, as the act is trying to help bring about a political change.

DG...you just couldn't resist a swipe at fox, could you?

Odds are it's some sort of offshoot of Hamas, or Hezzbollah, or any of the other cookie-cutter terror outfits. Has anyone claimed credit? I was too busy building my latest in a series of fallout shelters

[edit on 23-8-2006 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its a previously unknown group and they are calling for the release of all muslim prisoners in US custody. The message had quranic verses in it as well. They looked as though they were being very well treated no bruises or anything like that visible in the pic.

Now why would Palestinians care about Muslims in US Custody? Palestinians usually only care about Palestine. Thats a first. New unknown group, palestinians, quranic verses..smacks of someone trying to make it appear as though Al-queda was involved. I wonder why they would do that since it would give Israel and America the rights to pretty much blow the whole place away.

I say False flag to the MAXIMUM.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Pieman,

ding ding ding! It does smell a bit.....

Seagull,

I never pass up an opportunity like that

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Its a previously unknown group and they are calling for the release of all muslim prisoners in US custody. The message had quranic verses in it as well. They looked as though they were being very well treated no bruises or anything like that visible in the pic.

Now why would Palestinians care about Muslims in US Custody? Palestinians usually only care about Palestine. Thats a first. New unknown group, palestinians, quranic verses..smacks of someone trying to make it appear as though Al-queda was involved. I wonder why they would do that since it would give Israel and America the
rights to pretty much blow the whole place away.
I say False flag to the MAXIMUM.

I completly disagree with pieman-as usual.

What it looks like to me is a muslium/hamas attemp to get attention, just like NK's Kimmy has been doing-look at me. pay attention to me!!!!

They started the terrorits kidnapping that started this mon long war with hezbolla terrorits

Nothing amazes or surprises me when it comes to muslium terrorits-they act like anuimals and -IMO need to be culled like the animals they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i believe hamas has denied being involved or having anyknowledge of the kidnapings, and as has been stated when palistinians are involved they usually ask for palistinian prisioners to be released not other muslims, i have to agree after seeing the video that was released the other night something did smell a little fishy about it

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
its those volunteers!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
i believe hamas has denied being involved or having anyknowledge of the kidnapings..

Very true. They (Hamas) also set up road blocks throughout Gaza to try and catch the kidnappers before they were able to flee with the reporters...to no avail obviously

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
CNN.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Agree it smells to high heaven - I reckon it's a false flag op.

Cue the Heroic IDF rescuing them in a rambo raid very soon (and just happening to destroy a few more buildings along the way)

US can then go on about their 'true ally' and Israel can pretend it never killed over 1,000 civilians in Lebanon.

[edit on 24/8/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Fox and the Dpartment of Homeland Security.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Actually it's apparently a militant faction of Fatah trying to screw over Abbas by embarassing him publicly.

Abbas has tried to be a peacemaker and work with the Israelis.
Some people don't like that.

LATE EDIT: a Time article that explains what I am talking about.

[edit on 8/24/06 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I wonder why they would do that since it would give Israel and America the rights to pretty much blow the whole place away.

So Israel and the US, in your stated view...would have the right to "blow the whole place away"? Based upon a kidnapping...that's a switch.

mg

top topics

join