It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Way To Prevent Airline Terror?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TG

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Muslims certainly have some ridiculous beliefs. I think most normal people would think so anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
How about getting this idiot of a man out of the white house!!! that might help!

Hey I have a better idea for you there Chakkie...simply do not allow anyone with a muslim name - looks - ID or passport to board an American plane.

You have you ideas (Notice I didnt say thoughts because no thinking went on with your post) and I have mine!

I used this in a previous post but it is so timely with posters like you not seeing the REAL problem so I will post again. THE PRESIDENT OR AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM ON PLANES....IT WAS/IS THE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS!

Posted by me in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

They are planning and coniving in their bombed out caves and mud huts everyday to kill any westerner they can! PERIOD!!!!

Until people like you and the rest of the muslim agologists wake up, the entire world is at risk. QUIT MAKING EXCUSES PEOPLE!

Who do you think was arrested in London plotting to take down American and British planes with liquid explosives....hmmm?

Catholics - nope
Athiests - nope
Lutherans - nope
Aboriginis - nope
M U S L I M S - YES SIR!!!!

Enough of these threads my fellow ATSer's. I get so sick of reading about how our governement did 9/11 - the shoe bombing attempt - The USS Cole - WTC basement bombing in the 90's - US Embasy - The Bahli nightclubs - The London subway - The Trains in Spain.

Put both hands firmly on the ground and push hard until your head pops out of the sand, you will thank me for it later!

Case study is now closed. ( and should have been years ago! )

I simply can not make it easier for you to understand!

-Beezer

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

They are planning and coniving in their bombed out caves and mud huts everyday to kill any westerner they can! PERIOD!!!!

Until people like you and the rest of the muslim agologists wake up, the entire world is at risk. QUIT MAKING EXCUSES PEOPLE!

Who do you think was arrested in London plotting to take down American and British planes with liquid explosives....hmmm?

Catholics - nope
Athiests - nope
Lutherans - nope
Aboriginis - nope
M U S L I M S - YES SIR!!!!

Enough of these threads my fellow ATSer's. I get so sick of reading about how our governement did 9/11 - the shoe bombing attempt - The USS Cole - WTC basement bombing in the 90's - US Embasy - The Bahli nightclubs - The London subway - The Trains in Spain.

Put both hands firmly on the ground and push hard until your head pops out of the sand, you will thank me for it later!

Case study is now closed. ( and should have been years ago! )

I'm afriad you are not here to make me understand. Your simply here to put your points of view across and hope people see it your way. Well I don't, sorry. After all, are we not posting on a conspiracy fourm....!

* I refuse to believe people in mud huts and caves can successfully plan and excute such plans against 2 of the worlds most technologically advanced govenments.

* I refuse to believe Mr Bush doesn't have an oil agenda when his family is up to their eyes in it.

* I refuse to believe the 'The Project for the New American Century' and these events are totally seperate.

BTW, Richard reid was British with Jamacian blood with a none muslim name and none muslim apperance. So he would of slipped through your little non Muslim name, I.D and apperance gate.

Maybe the terrorists can get fake passports and bleech there skin there by slip through your stupid gate idea? maybe terrorists can kidnap your Mother, Father, Sisters and Brother and say if YOU don't do the attack we will cut all there heads off. How would you defend against that.......?

Did I mention getting this idiot out the white house would help towards a better foriegn policy?
bellaciao.org...
He doesn't even know what he is talking about. Good thing someone in his ear does, maybe the ear piece calls the shots and the President just relays the information.....

[edit on 25-8-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Another thing.

I lived through the threat of the IRA. I lived in Northern Ireland when the threat of your Dads (if he was armed forces) car being blown up by a car bomb was very real. We had to check the underneth the car when ever it was left for a long period. I even lost a friend to an IRA car bomb when we lived in Germany.

I never blamed every single Irish Catholic for trying to kill English armed forces. Even though some Irish argeed with what the IRA were doing I never hated them or grew up with a complex against Irish people. The Cathlolic extremists killed British Armed forces personel every year with the finanical support of the U.S. Yet I have have never had the thought process White + Irish accent = Terrorist.

I've lived through the Terrorist threat of the IRA and can tell you first hand it DOES NOT WORK to isolate an entire peoples for a fews crimes. I knew that when I was 8 and still know it today.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
MrBeezer,

I'm sure you also think that link provided by 7thChakra to the video is normal???

I'd like your opinion of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You have voted 7th_Chakra for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thank you Chakra, some people still can't see beyond the colour of someones skin. There has always been terrorism and there will be terrorism a long time after bush is safely locked up in a padded cell. It may be new to the US although I doubt it in fact is but people like you who actually lived through terror are the only ones who can legitimately comment on it. The average US citizen has no idea and in some cases cares about the state terrorism against brown people by their government. This can also be said about the majority of english too and to a much lesser degree the rest of europe.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
MrBeezer,

I'm sure you also think that link provided by 7thChakra to the video is normal???

I'd like your opinion of it.

Just so you know the second link is a different video in case you missed the pleasure of watching it!

Arnold, thank you for your vote and words.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh my lord!!!!!

How embarrasing!!!!! Thank you for sharing that with us. If this isnt the most insane, brutally embarrasing piece of video i've ever seen....:shk: wow.

I'm going to start saving these, i bet they'll be worth money 50 years from now.

Holy Cow.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh man,
That is a pretty embarrassing piece. I love my country (USA), and am proud to be an American, but jeez oh man - this is our leader?
I've never been confused with a genius, trust me, but I feel like a Mensa member compared to him!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Lombozo

I AM a "Distinguished Mensa Member" by comparison.

I'm starting to believe the whole Reptillian thing. What is the IQ of a Rept? Or maybe they erased all his brain cells so he would serve as whatever he's serving as by the NWO???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join