It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Way To Prevent Airline Terror?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
With all of the talk nowadays regarding Muslim Extremists, and their plans to blow up planes, I have a simple question.

Why not put several pigs on every flight? Yes pigs. I've heard that if as a practicing Muslim, should a pigs blood come in contact with yours during, or after death, that your soul would be going to the Muslim equivalent of Hell. If a Muslim Extremist gets on a plane with pigs, then he/she would probably not blow it up, as the pigs blood would intermingle with them, even if only at a vaporized state.
No 72 virgins then.

Could this be an answer? I would love to hear your opinions.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In my experience there are always a few pigs on every flight.

The only real solution is for everyone to fly naked!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well the flaw i see with this is that there not true Muslims anyway, as Muslim religion states that they shouldn't kill people. So the Pig theory isn't likely to work

Sorry

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

I have to agree! Seriously though would this be a viable solution? I know it sounds silly, and just plain too easy and inexpensive, but could it work?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
would be cheaper to use a few packets of pork scratchings anyway

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Gools, we agree, for once.

Fly Naked. After a cavity search, of course.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i dont know about flying naked. i always get stuck next to the terribly fat guy on flights.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I already posted a cheaper alternative, but it didn't get much discussion:

Sedation air travel

Based on the idea of sedation dentistry, for the squeamish. They knock you unconscious, and the next thing you know, you wake up and the procedure is over.

They could do the same with air travel. Knock everyone out, then they cannot take the plane. Just replace the stewardesses with nurse techs.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Instead of pigs and nudeness how about we train the TSA to actually recognize what a threat/bomb/explosive would look like

Fla. Airport Screeners Fail Image Test

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More than half the federal security force at Orlando International Airport failed a test in June to measure how well the officers detect explosives, guns and other threats at passenger checkpoints, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

A total of 501 people failed a test known as Threat Image Projection in June, according to a Transportation Security Administration memorandum obtained by the Orlando Sentinel. That represents about 60 percent of the airport's 830 security officers.

The test randomly flashes images of explosives or other banned items onto the X-ray screen as carry-on bags are being processed through the machines.

Oh and again I think the pig blood thing will Never work, because in the mind of extremist fundamentalists, killing scores of infidels would probably cancel out the pig blood contamination bit.

[edit on 8-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Sedation air travel

Based on the idea of sedation dentistry, for the squeamish. They knock you unconscious, and the next thing you know, you wake up and the procedure is over.

They could do the same with air travel. Knock everyone out, then they cannot take the plane. Just replace the stewardesses with nurse techs.

Sounds great to me! Just replace the emergency oxygen tanks with larger nitrous oxide tanks and make everyone inhale during flight.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How about getting this idiot of a man out of the white house!!! that might help!

'Watch video'
thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Everybody naked on planes I'm all for that,I'll be racking up the air miles when this comes in.
(are shades aloud?
)

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Muslim religion states that they shouldn't kill people

except jews and christians

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tebbo
Well the flaw i see with this is that there not true Muslims anyway, as Muslim religion states that they shouldn't kill people. So the Pig theory isn't likely to work

Sorry

Really? What's a "true" Muslim exactly? When so called "radical" or "extremist" Muslims commit atrocious and barbaric acts of murder I can show you in Qur'an where their acts (from their perspective) are justified and instructed. Where do you think it says that [Muslims] "shouldn't kill people"?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

Originally posted by Tebbo

Sorry

Really? What's a "true" Muslim exactly? When so called "radical" or "extremist" Muslims commit atrocious and barbaric acts of murder I can show you in Qur'an where their acts (from their perspective) are justified and instructed. Where do you think it says that [Muslims] "shouldn't kill people"?

Please enlighten us with the full passage, what version of the Koran it is and the links.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Sedation air travel

I thought about something similiar to this where the cabin would be flooded with sleeping gas if any type of Hijacking occured but then I thought about people like in Beslan who actually died from such things and that have died while under anesthesia. Not everyone is tolerant of such things likes babies, older adults, people on medications etc. Too much risk for adverse affects. I bet the thinktanks must of thought of this stuff ages ago anyways LOL Maybe even tested it out somewhere along the line.

Pie

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I bet the thinktanks must of thought of this stuff ages ago anyways LOL Maybe even tested it out somewhere along the line.

Only on me dude. You never remember the fourth martini.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
How about getting this idiot of a man out of the white house!!! that might help!

'Watch video'
thinkprogress.org...
This, by far, is the best.

How can *he* still be there?????

THAT VIDEO CLIP IS SICKENING AND PROVES THIS IS A SICK DERANGED MAN

[edit on 24-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.ryanair.com...

May be the way of the future. Its not so bad...Maybe they can use some discretion and lump older folks in different flights so nobody has to be REALLY offended by wrinkles.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
i dont know about flying naked. i always get stuck next to the terribly fat guy on flights.

Yeah, I hear you on that! Imagine sitting next to the naked 500 pound guy with enough body hair to mimic a gorilla suit, then watching him pick the crumbs he spilled from his airplane meal from his chest and belly hair..........

At that point I would probably start praying that the plane would blow up........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join