It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Test. Whats Your Score?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
1. 2/51 (it would only be 52 if I was a woman)
2. Allways.
3. Yes.
4. No.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I got a 41. even though I never have remembered being abducted I have had , and my family has raised concerns about these types of phenomenon.

I've been awaken by a being in my room that my girlfriend also saw but cant remeber much about it.

When I was younger I went on walks in the woods by my house and was gone for hours even though I only remeber about twenty minutes of the walks.

Also when I was younger I remeber my family watching the fields down the street from my house in because of strange lights in them.

Although I have had my suspisions I have never wanted to try to confirm them, because if it turned out I was being abducted I'd probably become unglued.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I said yes to fare amount of these question. But I thinks it because I watched too many episodes of X-Files and grew up in a rural part of Nevada.

The mind tends to wonder on those lonely Fallon nights.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
1. 10
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No

Here are mine

3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them.
4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
6. Have a "marker memory" that will not go away
9. Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life.
14. Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep.
22. Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
45. Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
47. Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
48. Have a difficult time trusting other people. especially authority figures.
49. Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.

Many of these seem common in most people and don't point towards aliens at all IMHO. Example - 45, 48 and 49

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i got 50............i knew it would be high but 50

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
1. 35/52
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I got a 25, and I was honest, but I don't think I've been abducted. I still haven't seen any proof that the abduction phenomenom is even real.

I can't help but wonder if anybody here said no to this one:
"48. Have a difficult time trusting other people. especially authority figures."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ce4 uk
i got 50............i knew it would be high but 50

Sounds like you need to set up a video camera.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I got 20 and the only thing that made me scared to read was the person wearing a hoodie next to my bed.
On my own alot and always feel someone outside is staring at me and in bed I always feel someone in my room,on my thread I said Im afraid of the dark because I feel something in the dark wants to take me away,I said I thought it was demons but after doing that test and the answers I answered I now think otherwise.

Ive had police,doctors,social workers,psychiatrists in my life for the past 10 yrs all digging and writing down stuff,,I know they know we know something.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. Whats your score? 32
2. Were you brutally honest? yes
3. Are you Sure? yes
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? I doubt it, i think the questions are too broad and can relate to most people. I hope if i ever did that i would remember it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i've got 9 out of 52...i think this means aliens aren't that interested in abducting dutch girls

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
1. Whats your score? 1 (16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled. )
2. Were you brutally honest? Yes
3. Are you Sure? yes
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? No

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.
- At least a feeling, and noticing the time had gone about an hour ahead on a analog clock.

2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
-Twice. First appeared it was pitch black, and I felt something strangling me... (Or at least hands around my neck, no actual breathing difficulties that I can remember), Yes I was #$$* scared. The second it appeared a women with glowing yellow eyes was sitting on me. Both lasted about 30 seconds or so that I can remember. Maybe a bad dream? Though I was awake im certain at the end of them.

16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
- I think alot of people experience this :d

17. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
-I get an uneasy feeling look at those aliens with big dark eyes.

18. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
-Ive a huge phobia of other peoples dogs (Big ones like german shepherds, or whatever those police dogs are called.)

23. Have had, at any time, blood or an unusual stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
- Ive woken a few times, and it appeared id had a running nose, which had dried by the time ive woken (blood). But I sometimes rub my nose in my sleep since it gets itchy for some unknown reason.

26. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
- Actually yes, I guess its just paranoia especially since reading alot of the stuff out there (conspiracies). But mainly only after reading about these kind of things.

30. Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
- Same answer as number 23.

33. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
-Sinus problems for most my life. Hayfever, running noses, sneezing for no apparent reasons, nose most of the time blocked on one side.

36. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
Well I have that titinus or that ringing sound always, however at some times I will hear a kind of buzz,ringing in one ear that will last usually about 10 seconds or so.

38. Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
-For years now both yes.

41. Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
-For even discussing them now too! First time for everything though and whats the worst that can happen?

50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
-Definantly, maybe their listening/watching?

52. Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
-Apart from number 2, I honestly can't remember anything specific. Or at least number 2 seemed to me like really short dreams, despite I woke up to find the first one, and the 2nd I was lying on my bed and don't even remember going to sleep, however I tried shouting out to the people outside my room who upon going out, had heard nothing and I didnt talk about it (was about 17 or so at the time, and was confused at it.

Ok anyway personally I still don't think I was abducted or anything, and maybe those encounters were a dream. I also remember a dream where I was sleeping in a caravan and thought something was coming to get me, so I ran out of it, too a different looking place and heard in my mind "You cannot run from us", and then the dream stopped and time passed and I woke up in the caravan.

Now I do probably sound crazy but thats the wonders of the internet, I can think im anonymous and no one that that knows me in real life can tell I 'said crazy stuff!'. Anyway cheers and good thread.

Anyway this is to the best I can remember the details.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. Whats your score? 38
3. Are you Sure? uhh yes!
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? yes!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I thought the questions were pretty straight forward. I scored a 27. In jr high was extremely interested in ufos. Not much excitement as I'm older now. once had a dream? about writing on the inside of a spaceship, can still remember leading people down the hall in it and telling them what all the symbols meant, like being a guide or something.i

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
29/52 and yet.. I am quite certain I have not ever been abducted.
Visited.. yes, abducted.. no.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
1. Whats your score? 25/52
3. Are you Sure? yes
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? i think it is possible that i have had contact with aliens if these are results of alien experiments

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Whats your score?
51! (I could only say 'no' to #9)

2. Were you brutally honest?
Unless I'm blocking out memories of UFO sightings... then yes.

3. Are you Sure?
About the other 51, I am!

4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship?
That's the bizarre thing. How can I have had a ride in the big ship if I don't remember seeing one?

I'm shocked that most other scores reported here are so low! You all must be fibbing!
This stupid survey answers nothing! So long as no one has any physical evidence, there's no point in clinging to checklists! I would LOVE to see a real UFO but the closest I've ever come to that is all the crud on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
26/52

Just a few:

6. Have a "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: alien face, examination, needle, table, strange baby, etc.) - Yes
7. Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window. -- Yes
8. Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings. -- YES
9. Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life. -- Yes

One thing they didn't ask was do you have ACTUAL MEMORIES of it really happening. Like, meeting aliens, seeing their ship, etc. Because I have them, I have always had these memories since it happened when I was a kid. Ask my Mom, I completely freaked her out by telling her what happened and packing a suitcase in case they came back for me. I have never been hypnotized to recover memories because I already remember. It never occurred to me to think it didn't happen until I got older and concluded that it couldn't happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. 34/52
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Doubt it

34/52 lol? What does that mean?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join