1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.
- At least a feeling, and noticing the time had gone about an hour ahead on a analog clock.
2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
-Twice. First appeared it was pitch black, and I felt something strangling me... (Or at least hands around my neck, no actual breathing difficulties
that I can remember), Yes I was #$$* scared. The second it appeared a women with glowing yellow eyes was sitting on me. Both lasted about 30 seconds
or so that I can remember. Maybe a bad dream? Though I was awake im certain at the end of them.
16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
- I think alot of people experience this :d
17. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
-I get an uneasy feeling look at those aliens with big dark eyes.
18. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or
-Ive a huge phobia of other peoples dogs (Big ones like german shepherds, or whatever those police dogs are called.)
23. Have had, at any time, blood or an unusual stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
- Ive woken a few times, and it appeared id had a running nose, which had dried by the time ive woken (blood). But I sometimes rub my nose in my sleep
since it gets itchy for some unknown reason.
26. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
- Actually yes, I guess its just paranoia especially since reading alot of the stuff out there (conspiracies). But mainly only after reading about
these kind of things.
30. Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
- Same answer as number 23.
33. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
-Sinus problems for most my life. Hayfever, running noses, sneezing for no apparent reasons, nose most of the time blocked on one side.
36. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
Well I have that titinus or that ringing sound always, however at some times I will hear a kind of buzz,ringing in one ear that will last usually
about 10 seconds or so.
38. Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
-For years now both yes.
41. Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
-For even discussing them now too! First time for everything though and whats the worst that can happen?
50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
-Definantly, maybe their listening/watching?
52. Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
-Apart from number 2, I honestly can't remember anything specific. Or at least number 2 seemed to me like really short dreams, despite I woke up to
find the first one, and the 2nd I was lying on my bed and don't even remember going to sleep, however I tried shouting out to the people outside my
room who upon going out, had heard nothing and I didnt talk about it (was about 17 or so at the time, and was confused at it.
Ok anyway personally I still don't think I was abducted or anything, and maybe those encounters were a dream. I also remember a dream where I was
sleeping in a caravan and thought something was coming to get me, so I ran out of it, too a different looking place and heard in my mind "You cannot
run from us", and then the dream stopped and time passed and I woke up in the caravan.
Now I do probably sound crazy but thats the wonders of the internet, I can think im anonymous and no one that that knows me in real life can tell I
'said crazy stuff!'. Anyway cheers and good thread.
Anyway this is to the best I can remember the details.