It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 passengers arrested on plane turned back to Amsterdam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Developing story breaking on CNN. Be interesting to see what they were up
to. Terror related or not it must be getting really uncomfortable to be
an airline passenger on an international flight.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by u4itornot]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"Behavior of Concern" of which none of the passengers knew a thing about.

I wonder if someone dared use a liquid to swallow a pill or something.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
CNN says cell phones were attempted to be used. The "source" says that cannot be verified.

Acting awkward. wow...i better never board an airplane as long as i live again.

Here we go: People are allowed to bring phones with them. NOW- quick, get the trash cans ready. This will be a thing of the past.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
more here on reuters

The Dutch defense ministry said earlier the pilot decided to turn back after the crew said several of the 149 passengers on flight 42 to Mumbai were behaving suspiciously.

TG

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They'll be successful one of these times

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have my brand new tin foil hat on right now- I have suspicions that the NWO does not want people flying from country to country. Call me silly, but this is just getting so ridiculous, there must be something more to it than we think.

As far as for the US, the same. We will be made to stay put and not venture out of our state.

Of course, a drama aday, keeps the boogieman alive also.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
They'll be successful one of these times
At what?? Can you elaborate?
Do you mean successful at blowing up a plane? What makes you think that's whats going on?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Where are all the....'dumb people over-reacting...they should be ashamed of themselves.....the people should who were removed should sue.....they did nothing wrong....people are being paranoid.....it's all a conspiracy by GWB"?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i cant wait until we're made to board the planes naked. Nude co-ed flights are going to be AWESOME, unless your flying towards Florida with all the old people; heavens waiting room.

TG

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah at blowing up a plane. Id be very surprised if they didnt blow up a plane within the next week. The new security wont make much difference, no one can stop terrorism.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
Yeah at blowing up a plane. Id be very surprised if they didnt blow up a plane within the next week. The new security wont make much difference, no one can stop terrorism.

tbh they dont have to blow up a plane while the current scaremongering is going on, with all the security checks and plane evacuations ect it is probably costing the taxpayer more and causing more disprution that if they really did blow up an aircraft

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
Sounds like you have inside information.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
dg, you're allowed to carry a cell phone on a plane but never allowed to use it in flight. If 12 people at the same time took out their cell phones and started fiddling with them, I'd be suspicious too considering what has happened recently.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
dg, you're allowed to carry a cell phone on a plane but never allowed to use it in flight. If 12 people at the same time took out their cell phones and started fiddling with them, I'd be suspicious too considering what has happened recently.

I know you're allowed to carry them. what i'm saying is, they are going to set up the trash cans at the airports next....to dispose of the buggers.
BTW, no one has said 12 people pulled out their cell phones at once. I've been watching our beloved "FOX"

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This story was initially covered and discussion started here

India bound Northwest jet turned back to Amsterdam

Please add any updates and comments to the above thread please.

this thread will be closed.

new topics

top topics

join