It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cassiopaeans. A Cult Yes?, No?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi,

New to this forum. But I have started to get awake to alternative news. Originally through Ike! lol. But seen some webstreams of Micheal Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell. Which I found extremely interesting and thought provoking.
Somehow I got onto the Sign Of the Times website. Thinking it was a good site for alternative news.
Joined their forum and was kinda shocked by their superior attitude. Now I am genuine in my search for truth. But they said that the people I was into were Dis-information artists! I now realse they are connected to the Casssiopaens.
Ok I could prehaps believe that of Ike. But the others??? They just kept telling me to go read Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Gurdieff etc And to get my facts straight. Am I right in smelling a rat here?
Anyone got an opinion about this? I,m getting mighty confused.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mercurius I'm glad you have found us.

Originally posted by Mercurius
Am I right in smelling a rat here?

I think so. I'd question anyone who said everyone but them is disinfo. It sounds like a good way to make money really.
"Don't buy their stuff they are disinfo! Buy mine!"

Really it is hard, sometimes even impossible to tell who is being honest and who is spreading lies. In the end I guess you just have to decide for yourself. A long time ago I made this post on the subject that you may want to check out.
Disinformation: ATS's Nemesis.

ATS is a good spot because as a website it doesn’t really take a position on what is truth and what isn’t. This forum gives us the opportunity to discuss these “alternative” topics and hopefully open our eyes to what is really going on. There are so many members here that come from all backgrounds and express many different points of view.
Anyone can tell you that so-and-so is a liar, but what evidence do they bring up to prove their claims?
This is an excellent place to exchange information and form your own opinions on the likes of David Icke. So have fun and enjoy your new membership to ATS.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I was afraid I was gonna get jumped on again!
Actually It was quite scary that the forum members of the Sign Of The Times could make me feel so utterly stupid. For 5 long minutes I actually believed I had totally got everything wrong and they were the answer!! Lucky my 6th sense is still working.
I feel frightened for the people who have been sucked in to this scam.
I did abit of research on the net that backed up my uncomfortable feelings. Wow! What a can of worms.

cassiopaeacult.com...

Now you can expect the lies from the powers that be. But when the so called New Age are doing it! That really is quite evil. These people are very, very clever.

RE: Michael Tsarion. I actually sent him an e-mail about it. He gave me such a dignified response.

So I guess that said it all really. A spiritually advanced person is one who will not slag off their rivals. If you are genuine you really won,t need to.

join