It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch mind Control & Post dramatic stress disorder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
also... when did traumatic and dramatic become interchangeable?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
Five years ago when this thread was created?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
Five years ago when this thread was created?

well... it's still wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I hope no one minds me reviving this old thread, but it's the first one that came up on a word search. I don't know a lot of things, and right now, but I do know that this resonances with me personally and I don't know where to get help or who to trust, and am just going to pray on it for now. I just know that some of what I have read hits very close to home, and this is how I feel inside sometimes.

One Monarch slave, programmed beginning in the 1950’s, described her System, Scattered Parts Broken hearts, divided parts, they all live inside of me. How many times can they divide my mind? Broken hearts with divided parts scattered throughout my mind. How many times can they wipe me out before I come back no more? Can they instill a will in me that is not mine? They broke my heart too many times and divided all the parts, then scattered them through time. Some are good and some are evil. How many times can they split my mind? The lights, needles and pain went on much longer than we can explain. Did these things happen, or is it what they wanted me to believe? Does God exist or is it what I want to believe? Does the store house exist where the computer is? Are there computers in me that help split me? Scattered parts, broken hearts, where do I exist? Is there a castle built inside? If so, what person am I? Lights, needles, and pain goes on today, or is it lies that are made up in a mind split far too many times. Broken hearts, divided minds, scattered throughout time. I don’t want to mislead you. Did the experiments work? And they split me too many times? Lights, needles, and pain. They can wipe me out if I try to explain. Butterflies, butterflies, lots and lots of them. I lay down at nights with them. I wrap up in a blanket made of them. I hear their hum as they lead me to the lights, needles and pain. The needles and pain make it so I can not think. I get so sleepy, but I can not sleep. The pain races through my mind and splits it one more time. I have forgotten more than most will ever know. The computer will show how many times they can split the mind, break the heart; divided minds scattered throughout time. How many times before I can come back no more?" --received from therapist Denny Hilgers.

I got that from this site, and am not going to read that much more of it today. www.whale.to...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The programme is getting stronger and is more widespread. But this allowed many participants to join without any special power. There is a lot of wealthy wannabees. It is a money game today and combine that with herbalife addicts and govrnmnt employees a pretty sick twist.

The main focus should be to stay one step ahead of the game, so be careful about protecting yourself. As we see, many of protection and security measures can be used to discredit a person as unfit for society.

The basic thing you need to understand is that by beeing selected, one posesses something they crave for. The ones willing to join are basic attention whores and bummed out wealthy people trying to play god. The rituals are non effective and if some participants know how to work them, they hide it from the majority of the monarchists. They themselves are aware.

Know that they are far bigger slaves than the ones they choose to target. Gpogle covert harassment, but know how to distill info. Ive been introduced to the system but will not coop due to their incompetence and free will discfeditation. One thing i must confirm. There are nice persons inside the programme and there are also manners and well behaved approach. Not all is as dark as it seems. Do not fall under assumption it is an evil mass, due to 5 or 6 sick individuals.

Use no agression. The scope is to instill agressive behavior. Agression is a sign of weakness in mind and is selfdestructing. The svope there is to eliminate, guide into mental illness, inprisonment. The system is made so that a cooperator that is evil or agressive collides with an agressive target so they both selfdestruct or vanish.

If you already are cooperating be sure to follow my advice. Do not harm targets you are given, do not pretenciously stalk, hack, harm in any way. You are a fcking tool and as such will be treated. Know that the devil is gods favoured angel and distanced due to anger. Simple equasion many members seem to ignore.

Members are part of secret services, gov officials, judges, writers, organised crime lords, shoplifters, regular working class dudes. The monarch is just a project under a wide organisation, basically a secret cult. They do not always run governments or corporations, they mostly just infest. Perhaps they succeed in brainwashing the managment with help from the inside and outside.

You are afraid if you let them near. Its like vampires. You invite them into your life. So invite them cordially away. I kept asking myself why me, how etc. Dont do it. People are just mean in general. Combine that with money and you get a bunch of hoodwearing treehugging grove visitors who get power from us electing them over and over. Do not fight against it. Just be brave and stand tall and well mannerd.

Btw, please message me for further info or if you have the need to correct me. Still investigating the matter but wide awake boys, wide awake.
edit on 11-6-2015 by CapriThorns because: last paragraph, want personal discussion.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Ok - now this has me interested.

I've been aware of this theory of mind control since an early age - in fact, my parents even went so far as to caution me against it.

I have some stories to tell of my own experiences - but I'm curious how many people out there have actual verifiable PROOF of their Slave Status.

I understand this is a sensitive topic, and I'm not discrediting your inital posts (I agree about influencing the unconcious/subconcious mind via media) but I'm curious how deeply other factors in your life reaffirm and maintain your Status.

Feel free to IM if you feel this is too personal a subject to discuss in the main room - I'd prefer to keep my personal experiences somewhat private as well.

P.S. Turn of the television.

I think proof of one's slave status is whether or not a person has legitimate balls to walk off the reservation, straight into the woods and never looking back. They've successfully scared us of nature, most people won't even go into the woods at night, or leave their house. They've scared us to a point that lawmakers ban PLANTS (laws that The People vote for), and still call this a "civilized" society ...... but we ban plants, something that's been here longer than us, and will be here far after us. Yet people still feel they're superior, LOL! We actually have a superiority complex about our REAL god, a god you can touch and eat and feel: Earth. It's as stupid and absurd as banning trees, and couldn't be successful without mind control, whether intentional or unintentional. I feel that's an important point to make and think about, because plants, earth, and everything real after the last concrete block withers away, is what allows us to be alive, and if they can ban a part of planet that keeps us alive, it speaks volumes of the mass intelligent level.

Another example is people eating meat but they refuse to educate themselves on how it splatters on their kitchen table. Pure disassociation.

The book 1984 describes Trauma Based Mind Control well.

My .02
edit on 22-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join