It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch mind Control & Post dramatic stress disorder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911bs
I would like to revive the topic, because there might be different people who would like to respond. I have read some books about this subject and so far it feels credible, and logical, to do everything you can to "own the social structures". If that means that "we need families that keep these structures going (yes genetics DO matter here) to keep idiots who buy stuff without thinking for themselves, then why not? The people who own this world have no ethics like us. They have a different set of ethics and rules. And I myself even believe there is a whole spiritual side to this that hasn't even been gone into in this thread.

Also, there are important hints that fit the description of Springmeier, and others. Think about Disney, its Florida location seems to be an important mind control hotspot. I even heard that they take away kids for an hour to do ultra-quick mind-control and bring them back to the "children lost & found" dept. Who knows. I only know there's good and bad ppl, and very good and very bad ppl. More hints are flicks like Eyes Wide Shut, and who could forget about Anna Nicole Smith, Britney, etc....?

Never mind who can forget about FAKE TERRORISTS - Allowed attacks Our Government letting it happen with planned out procedures! If you don't know what mind control is well that speech at Ground zero the congress had or Bush/Repulicans whatever was just a way of feeding the minds of sponges, wake up people 911 was a perfect example of a glandular scale of monarch mind control. Look at the EVIDENCE .

The proof is in the pudding they say, but it seems the proof is in our lifestyle with laws changing abruptly under our very own noses without even a smell of fraudulence, and all because we were traumatized with fear it has been allowed to happen!.
Now look at our worlds affairs the NAU on its rise with the help of corrupt government officials members of congress and the likes above.
But the key here is they are all missing the real issues like the fall of Morality, the loss of faith and the most important of all the place in this world for our souls. Have you watched T.V lately does the programming seem normal to you in a moral sense it doesn't to me, but # let's ignore that and worry about some bull# that has no relevance in our soul and structure or transcending good thoughts Nah lets infuse minds with Titties, nice asses and phony ass lifestyles that we will never have...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought perhaps it would help offering the page with all the vid links regarding MONARCH from the other thread...

www.illuminati-news.com...

I am aghast, having watched these vids, and, although I had encountered most of the material hodge podge in my quest to deny ignorance, it was all the more pointed having it pulled historically together.

And so I worry for my daughter.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You know, let me be the first to say this.

I am a very high-functioning and very successful and very cool and very grounded survivor of Monarch programming.

I hate it. And I absolutely do not go around telling people about it and it doesn't make me an asshole or a fundamentalist or someone who blindly believes in all conspiracies.

But, wow, people who discredit the existence of something so, so, so pervasive and about as well-documented as it possibly could be really bum me out.

Someone on this thread made it sound as though anyone who believes they were programmed pretty much has a tin foil helmet strapped to their head and believes they've been abducted by aliens, etc.

Why oh why do you want to discredit us all so much? Huh?

So for the record, I am posting this. Tin foil helmets? Even *if* someone were trying to beam # into your head, a goofy MIT study proved it wouldn't help. And etc. and blah blah blah. oh and the "illuminati"? well, uh, I think that is an anti-catholic, then anti-semitic myth dating back at least to the 18th century.

But you know? all y'all disbelievers need to grow some balls and stop discrediting people who say # you don't wanna hear. at least for long enough to just #ing listen.....

Ciao.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i cant provide you written proof but you are welcome to write. i am/was what is known as a dis-card. i was an XI. Apparently there was a 'problem' with my submission ( picked up the X and missed the I) and i was sent into what you might know as omega mode in late 04 after being coerced into making contact, and was left to die.
Having successfully failed even in that and being in the process of overcoming much of the programming dumped into me, i'd be happy to talk to you at length about the dynamics of induced trauma, the rapes, the agenda, the control, the people, their names, the tattoos they left on me the branding, the people involved and nuances of the colour/room schema. These aren't 'memories' they are my life's experiences..there is a difference, and I genuinely don't mind sharing them with a true seeker.
i'm beyond the point where i care who cares, and if you are truly wanting to know..then lets lay it out on the table..hear what i have to say and then decide for yourself if i am / we are all nuts or not, discern the facts for your own self....email...lets organise a chat. [email protected]

the truth cant be learned, it has to be recognised.

blueskylady

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
MY DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND JUST RETURNED FROM IRAQ. HE WAS OVER THERE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. HE CAME TO MY HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WOKE US UP. HE SAID WE HAVE TO MANY WINDOWS AND THAT WE NEEDED TO TURN OUT ALL LIGHTS. HE SAID HE DROVE TO MY HOME AND THERE WERE MANY OBJECTS IN THE ROAD. MAKING HIS DRIVE DIFFICULT AND HE DUKED DOWN BELOW THE WINDOW SO NO ONE WOULD SEE HIM. HE HAS NOT SLEEP IN TWO DAYS. HE HAS NOT REPORTED ANY OF THIS TO THE MILITARY BECAUSE HE FEARS HE WILL BE DISCHARGED..IF DISCHARGED HE SAYS HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A JOB..HOW CAN WE HELP HIM

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 23_PAPERCLIPS

I can relate to what you're saying and this is the first forum or anywhere on the internet that I've been able to read anything that relates in the smallest proportion to what you're talking about. I can definately understand why others would be too scared to talk about it though.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Found this on the net and thought it quite interesting so am enclosing a link.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

We've still in the dark ages when it comes to the frontiers of the human mind.

Our brains are living computers and evidently there's folks out there that mean to be users of not only their minds but those of others, the ultimate rape if you will.

This video link is really good, presented in a very basic and intellegent manner.

video.google.com...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It is my observation and belief that Britney Spears when she shaved her head was going through PTSD from Mind Control. I find it interesting that many of Hollywood's "elite" are into Kabbalah.

The video link below is quite interesting and I hope give more information to the readers out there. Pay particular attention to the MTV Awards Video and the comments after viewing....from personal experience this was a "magic ritual". The number of people present ensured an abundance of energy to be "harvested" and "directed". Kabbalah is not something to be “played around with” it is a powerful force.

video.google.com...

Below is a link to David Icke's Book, The Biggest Secret.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and below is an excerpt from David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" explaining the connection of ritual / mind control.

The black magic rituals we know as Satanism are the modern expression of the rituals and human sacrifice in ancient Babylon and the Brotherhood infiltrated societies of the Sumerian, Phoenician, Hittite, Egyptian, Canaanite and Akkadian peoples, among many others across the world. It has been a seamless procession through history of the same rituals to the same deities and this remains of fundamental importance to the initiates of the Brotherhood today.

My use of the term Satanism has nothing to do with the Christian version of Satan. I use it only to describe a system of ritual sacrifice and torture which, staggering as it may seem to most people, is commonplace all over the world today. Satanism is just another name for the worship of a highly destructive, negative force which has been given endless names over the centuries: Nimrod, Baal, Moloch or Molech, Set, the Devil, Lucifer, there is no end to them.

Satanism perverts everything positive in the same way that the Nazis took a positive symbol, the swastika, and turned it around to symbolize the negative. This is why the Satanists invert the pentagram and why they use black to symbolize the darkness, hence their Black Mass. But they also reverse the symbolism of white and that is a powerfully negative colour to them. The Satanic networks, under the names of their various deities, were created by the Babylonian Brotherhood to serve their needs. We have seen that the accounts of the Watchers and their offspring, the Nefilim, include references to their blood drinking activities.

The Brotherhood know that blood contains the life-force energy. Drinking menstrual blood has always been a feature of the reptilian bloodlines because they need blood to live in this dimension. It was known as the Star Fire, the female lunar essence. The female menstrual cycle is governed by the cycles of the Moon and the blood contains that energy. It’s ingredients are supposed to ensure a long life. In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia, some researchers suggest.

This was said to be the nectar of the gods and it was - the reptilian gods who are genetic blood drinkers. The ‘holy grail’ chalice or cup is also symbolic of the womb and drinking menstrual blood, as well as being a symbol of the reptilian ‘royal’ bloodline itself. Menstrual blood was provided for the Elite of the reptilian ‘royal’ line by virgin priestesses and this is the origin of the term ‘Scarlet Woman’ or, to the Greeks, ‘Sacred Woman’. The Greek word for this, Hierodulai, was eventually translated into English as harlot and into German as ‘hores’, the origin of whore.

The word ritual derives from this practice (ritu = redness) and so do the words rite and red. Menstrual blood is one reason why the color red is so important to Satanists and it is another reason for the constant use of the color gold by the ‘royal’ bloodlines. Gold is called the metal of the gods, but to the Anunnaki of the Sumerian Tablets, menstrual blood was the ‘gold of the gods’.

The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person’s life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension. They will often shape-shift into reptilians when drinking human blood and eating human flesh, I am told by those who have seen this happen.

Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or ‘Mother Goddess’ in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told me that without human blood the reptilians cannot hold human form in this dimension. Her name is Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Ann Greene. Interestingly, she said that the reptilians had been pursuing the Aryan peoples around the universe, because the blood of the white race was particularly important to them for some reason and the blond-haired, blue-eyed genetic stream was the one they wanted more than any other.

They had followed the white race to Mars, she said, and then came to Earth with them. It is far from impossible that the reptilian arrival on this planet in numbers was far more recent than even many researchers imagine. An interbreeding programme only a few thousand years ago between the reptilian Anunnaki and white Martian bloodlines already interbred with the reptilians on Mars, would have produced a very high reptilian genetic content. This is vital for the reasons I have explained earlier. They appear to need a particular ratio of reptilian genes before they can shape-shift in the way that they do. But when the interbreeding happened is far less important than the fact that it did happen.

Satanism is based on the manipulation of energy and consciousness. These deeply sick rituals create an energy field, a vibration frequency, which connects the consciousness of the participants to the reptilians and other consciousness of the lower fourth dimension.

This is the dimensional field, also known as the lower astral to many people, which resonates to the frequency of low vibration emotions like fear, guilt, hate and so on. When a ritual focuses these emotions, as Satanism does, a powerful connection is made with the lower fourth dimension, the reptilians. These are some of the ‘demons’ (other dimensional beings) which these rituals have been designed to summon since this whole sad story began thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You sound like you are letting David Icke's fiction, go to your head.

There has been 0% proof of lizard people (Reptillians as they ar called)

In all honestly where does David Icke come up with this fabrication he calls books.
Like for real

Drinking menstrual blood has always been a feature of the reptilian bloodlines because they need blood to live in this dimension. It was known as the Star Fire, the female lunar essence. The female menstrual cycle is governed by the cycles of the Moon and the blood contains that energy. It’s ingredients are supposed to ensure a long life. In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia, some researchers suggest.

Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or ‘Mother Goddess’ in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told me that without human blood the reptilians cannot hold human form in this dimension. Her name is Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Ann Greene. Interestingly, she said that the reptilians had been pursuing the Aryan peoples around the universe, because the blood of the white race was particularly important to them for some reason and the blond-haired, blue-eyed genetic stream was the one they wanted more than any other.

It seems this women that had influence in David Icke's book The Biggest Secret (Arizona Wilder) was researched by Ivan Fraser you can read his paper here, link to article about Arizon Wilder

All that reptile talk makes little or no sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 23_PAPERCLIPS

We are all victims of mind control, even the ones causing the trauma have been traumatized. Im not excusing them in no manner whatsoever. Its like a game, like "buildup" or zombies. Once you been bitten so to speak, they want you to justify by biting someone else. I think a lot has to do with shadow organizations. Basically they'll just single you out if you dont join. They'll make you think of all types of things like you are not real, you're just a robot, you're artificial intelligence, to either cover up their crimes or just act like you dont even exist. Freedom fighters will stand for themselves regardless though and they cant stand it. I've been "tagged" so many times ive been labeled a "sacred cow".

We all been programmed differently but the same in the sense when it pertains to trauma. If someone was created to be a beta sex slave, the "controllers" know certain ways to distract the mind for enough time to bust a nut in the mouth of the victim or other sex acts. The key is to be always on point. Carry weapons on you at all times, a stun gun, baton, whatever. If you feel the need to use a weapon use it well when needed. If you develop strength and lose your fear you will in fact turn the tables on them and they will become the victim. (energy wise)

I feel like if other beings (et's) dont come back and intervene i dont know how this sick twisted game of mind control will end. We have to be strong and lose all ties with Stockholm Syndrome though. Everybody's on different levels of mind control and the ones causing this destruction are all informed differently.

I'm all for the brotherhood of humanity, not a fraternity of brothers. If you think you're being targeted because you havent joined a cult, you already won! Stand firm and dont hesitate to learn something new. Take all information with a grain of salt and dont forget about the saying: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Whoever is close to you, judge wisely.

Dont let that love you have in you die out. Love wont turn the other cheek, but a slave will. Love wont be trampled over, but a slave will.

your brother
eddie bee

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
It is my observation and belief that Britney Spears when she shaved her head was going through PTSD from Mind Control. I find it interesting that many of Hollywood's "elite" are into Kabbalah.

Such a shame someone had to pull up this thread and expose this ridiculous nonsense....

Really...??? Do you know ANYTHING about mental illness?

Or...for that matter, do you know ANYTHING about Kabbalah other than the "conspiracy" trash you might read about it??? I challenge you to read 2 NON-CONSPIRACY books about it....let's say:

Sepher Yetzirah
Zohar

Do that...and THEN come back and say that Kabbalah is somehow related to Satanism or some mind-control conspiracy. Otherwise you are simply talking out your @$$ and parroting others' garbage about things you don't personally know or understand. Why pass on the misinformation?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dont think theres no such thing as mental illnesses. There is a such thing as Stockholm Syndrome though.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Yes, I have read both books, Sepher Yetzirah and Zohar. More importantly, in my youth, I dabbled in the Kabbalah and yes I still stand by what I said.

No, I don't believe in "demons" or "angels" I do believe in tonal and vibrational frequency and the ability to "part the veil into other dimensions".

Under the guise of simple Jewish mysticism, it's much more and not to be messed with.

No, David Icke is more spot on than you can ever imagine.

I know from experience and stand by my previous post.

edit on 6-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Has it been mentioned that they electrocute people remotely?

It doesn't matter what you do to prepare or protect yourself if someone is electrocuting you remotely.
Once they "flip the switch"... it's right brain, left brain.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You can go from happy to "i'm going to blow my brains out"... to no, I'm going to blow somebody elses brains out in a very short window of time... and then right back to "no, everything is fine" ... that is if you don't kill somebody.

The temperature just went up like 10 degrees in here for a short while.
edit on 31-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
oh, yeah but the message.. the message.

people need to get the # out of dodge.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
You can go from happy to "i'm going to blow my brains out"... to no, I'm going to blow somebody elses brains out in a very short window of time... and then right back to "no, everything is fine" ... that is if you don't kill somebody.

That's called schizophrenia, dearest.... Perhaps you should go see someone??

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ofhumandecent(all white font poster) and EddieBee have pretty much hit the nail on the head other then the reptile thing (which is up for debate anyway as either true or simply the dark force of magik used to manipulate ones perception of people who have stated such, you decide) but they have all the angles covered from the use of trauma based mind control stemming from what MK-Ultra morphed into once it was outed and they implemented there studies into other black op mind control programs and how black magik is used through the use of energies to alter and create perceptions of the intended target or use these energies for rituals for there own personal gain and in the grand scheme of things these events can all be connected and are both tools for a much larger group or cabal or conspiracy known as TPTB modern day Illuminati or maybe just refer to them as a evil entity organization....

As far as the Kabbalah gos you can keep it, as far as i'm concerned it's a principalitie of darkness that this evil entity organization (call them what the heck you want) uses as a tool more so then even Aleister Crowley or any other practitioner/teacher of black magik when learning there carft...

edit on 1-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

That's called schizophrenia, dearest.... Perhaps you should go see someone??

hmmm... was there someone who I was supposed to go see about some schizophrenia?

maybe there was, maybe there was... I'll look into it. I wonder who around here is the ABSOLUTE BEST. That would indeed be an interesting place to start. I'm sure they've heard all KINDS of stories.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think that it is AMAZING that my schizophrenia can effect the temperature of a room.

I definitely need to look into this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join