It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch mind Control & Post dramatic stress disorder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone is really aware of this but from what I have read and researched it all really makes sense. Lets start off with (PTSD) Post Dramatic Stress Disorder
What Trauma Does
In recent times, the military and the science of psychology is paying
attention to what they call PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). PTSD
are the psychopathic debilitating effects of trauma and chronic nature of
reactions to trauma. Intrusive flashbacks of the trauma will occur if the
mind doesn’t protect itself from reminders of the trauma. The mind
creates avoidance patterns to protect itself from thinking about the
trauma. Panic symptoms occur when the person undergoes physiological
arousal to traumatic cues. A trauma will create a certain "shatteredness"
within the victim.

The victim will develop life assumptions about being vulnerable, about
having little personal worth, and that life is not fair. They may develop
phobias to constantly check their environment for safety and constantly
monitor others to make sure they are not mistreated.

So you see when this American made bin laddin carried out terrorist attacks on america it very well could have been a grand scale of Monarch mind control programming. Look how many lies wer einstilled in your MINDS
It is called subliminal information,Also take into consideration that all the
people watching that speech on TV or in person was very acceptable to
subliminal brainwashing their simple minds were traumatized before hand
making them disassociate from certain key concepts and when people
subliminally put thoughts in your mind Id say you have a brainwashed Peon
The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the
ability to disassociate.
did Saddam attack the usa no but the speakers say he did watch the whole
show if you dont beleive me, now why would they say a blatent lie like that one? mybe because they were brainwashing you on a level you coudl never comprehend without people like me.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Trauma Based Mind Kontrol exist's everywhere and the Media Wargame follow it's insane tunes everywhere, the subliminmal implant's are imprinted in shells hidden in linguistic's in the form of Engram's and Anchor's, this is Nothing Short of Total Information War, this Memetic War has happened since the Dawn of Time.

As a sufferer of PTSD of existing as a Special H Case I know so well they are slaves to Imperialism of Control, to Corporate Death Mind Control, they are spies everywhere for Control, know them well and curse them well, they are slaves to the Police Church State, and curse them always.

It is literally a Mass Mind Horrorshow, let's throw the Baby out with the Bath Water, and get rid of Corporate Greed and Government's.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok - now this has me interested.

I've been aware of this theory of mind control since an early age - in fact, my parents even went so far as to caution me against it.

I have some stories to tell of my own experiences - but I'm curious how many people out there have actual verifiable PROOF of their Slave Status.

I understand this is a sensitive topic, and I'm not discrediting your inital posts (I agree about influencing the unconcious/subconcious mind via media) but I'm curious how deeply other factors in your life reaffirm and maintain your Status.

Feel free to IM if you feel this is too personal a subject to discuss in the main room - I'd prefer to keep my personal experiences somewhat private as well.

P.S. Turn of the television.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
yes i totally agree. they dont need a police state, this whole 9/11 thing has REALLY messed with many americans minds. people are very hurt and confused about it still, which is understandable since no real answers have come foreword as to why or how this happened, and the politicans and news types keep bring it up what seems like a million times a day, as you can see from that movie. the wounds never have had time to fully and properly heal, and i dont believe that they ever will, at least for a long time.9/11 has really truely deeply damaged the american collective mind and also countless individual minds. evoking 9/11 can make people do things they would never think of doing before, such as giving away freedoms. the police state is here and its called FEAR

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It seems to have become almost chic to claim to be a victim of mind control. There appear to be alot of people claiming to be victims of MK Ultra or Project Paperclip or a shadow government's evolution of said programs who, upon further examination, reveal themselves to be very much intact mentally but for a different type of pathology. Namely narcissistic preoccupation. This in itself is a type of viral memes, offering a type of glamourous reward for slaves and masters.
The experiments did happen and many people were killed or left as good as dead. But the exaggerated focus on MC and Project Monarch detracts from the very real assumptions and dogma that constitute the network of social controls promulgated by the media and state.

The CIA found that the programs involving drugs and hypnosis were not effective. Dr. Cameron only shattered minds, he did not make programmable slaves. The most effective type of mind control is the one being practiced at Guantanamo. That of sensory deprivation or overload, self-induced pain and complete invasion of privacy and lack of personal control. Those are guaranteed stimuli for inducing psychosis and insinuating external paradigms into a previously unwilling mind. Even in these cases, the victims are not useful mentally afterwards in any meaningful way. Mental bankruptcy does not a good spy make. The real threat of mind control is the one taking place in everyone's head everyday. Non-questioning compliance with activities people know are destroying the earth and the species are a good example of mass psychosis.

Aldous Huxley made it clear years ago that mind control is a tool of the state. Goebbel's was not the first to recognize the power of propaganda. Augustus conquered Rome with some carefully planned art. It is what the powers that be are fighting over right now. The right to define your reality. What will make you feel good and how to define yourself as a person. What you want to buy, where you want to work, etc. etc. There is a pre-historic precedent for mind control. It has always been the same struggle. Either you think for yourself or you don't. Everyone is a product of their conditioning.

The fastest growing private business is now information. Information on your likes and dislikes, your fears and guilts, your needs and desires - They want to know exactly how best to manipulate, criminalize and reward you.

Survivor's of mind control are not the only people suffering from PTSD and low self-esteem. Some are gleaning onto MC as a carthatic expression of their pain. Unnecessary, anyone who has suffered trauma shouldn't have to dramatize it to seek justice or nurturing. It is a consequence of brutality and our world has that in spades. Anyone who realizes that is ahead of the game. We're all programmed with the antecedents of our social history and it's a brutal one. The MC programs are encapsulated examples of how many humans inculcate their children. Timothy McVeigh didn't have to be a victim of a mind control program to do what he did, he is just as easily a product of his environment without conscious attempts at mind control. Look at the KKK, that's mind control. Now don't you wish you drove a lexus.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
As a survivor of Illuminati programming - I have to say it's not all as sinister as what the majority of available resources have to say on the subject. In fact, mine was relatively tame and, at first glance, nothing more than a layover from a dysfunctional family.

The past several years, however, have been awash in strange events and a fixation on the subject. I've gone into trances, I've heard voices, seen visions and more psychologists than I care to shake the proverbial stick at.

I've searched everywhere online for other survivors, but the majority of forums I've run across are so full of intensely subjective experiences from exceptionally confused and frightened survivors that I doubt I'll ever see much of a positive reaction from any posts I might introduce into the field of discussion.

It's lonely. Especially knowing how the system is designed to fragment the mind and how the majority of people in this area are either in profound states of paranoia or denial about the entire experience.

If there is anyone who reads this, and who has invested interest in the subject, please let me know. I'd love to have a personal discussion of some of the more interesting elements of the side-effects of programming and how it has affected the life perspective of other individuals.

It can be lonely - especially with so many skeptics and ill-informed opinions on the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hm, PTSD is the main thing the Army looked for in me and my fellow soldiers when we got back from Iraq. Each and every soldier had to go through a psychological examination to find out if they had PTSD or something else possibly. Perhaps the military has seen the effects PTSD has had on soldiers in wars in the past, and over time decided it was a useful tool against the general public to control them. I believe the government utilizes the media to instill fear in us for their own purposes, although I cannot say how far they've gone, (i.e. Could the American government have had a huge part in the 9/11 attacks to jumpstart a culture of fear in the public?) Whether or not they use it to such great extents as helping Al Qaeda or they just use the media to hype things up, I think it's clear that the United States government fits into this definition fairly well:

terrorist: a person who terrorizes or frightens others

If the United States government is guilty of being a terrorist, does that not mean they are guilty of TREASON?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Shell Shock we call it on the Street's and on Traveller Site's.

PTSD started with WW1 mainly with the incredulous trenchtime condition's and with Drug's, Alchohol and Operant Conditioning's of said satrap's of Bee Hive Soldier Ant's.

I know alot of people who have had it esp alot of soldier's.

It's Pressure Point Programming and I call it #e, like you have gone AWOL & Psycho and lost your debriefing's and done a Bo Gritz in the Golden Triangle.

Poor people are more vulnerable to suffer from this than say rich type's and yes alot of ex Veteran's who joined Civilised Society went AWOL and got on Volunteer Program's and got #ed up.

Methadone and Polio Salk and Hepatitis Vaccine's I am thinking of.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Look how many people are brainwashed by a book called Dianetics.

the actual programming done by all illuminati is called monarch mind control.
Monarch mind control-programming is a mind programming that is passed on gentically and it has to do with a mind being able to dissasociate itself at a very early age 18 months around.
Premature birth is also important because the naturally occuring events occured in a premature birth insure that the child is naturally traumatized. By taking the baby at a premature level gives the programmers and advanced start on the programming.

The next stage is smothering the child in love, (love bombing till 18 months)the love is given so it can be taken away at the forth stage. unless love is given so it can be taken away, there is no trauma.
the next stages consist of programming Called Trauma based mind control creating slides and alters.

What Trauma Does
within the victim.

Then they bombard your mind with drugs to create alpha states etc.

Then books like the 14 editions of the wizard fo oz series are used to create illusions, which are after all sense impressions as much as realities' are, in the class of 'phenomena dependent on brain changes.' Magical phenomena, however, come under a special subclass, since they are willed, and their cause is the series of 'real' phenomena called the operations of ceremonial magic."

In other words, when the Illuminati practice ceremonial magic, their
magic to them is as real as life, but they do not feel a need to defend its
reality. People in the occult encourage children to fantasize. Fantasy is
looked at with favor. Whether the power and healing and mind-control of
demonology stems from illusion or Jung's autonomous power of the
human psyche to attract & manifest archetypes through the human soul
or some other source is not an issue for Satanists.
The most important script for the programmers
is to use ceremonial magic which uses the names of God to establish
GENERAL, & SPECIFIC CONTROL.

Here are some key books used in mind control
The Lord of the Rings, Island of the Blue Dolphins, and the most important programming script--The Lesser Key. these books serve the core of the mind.
there is so much more to it but it is a program that these certain individuals use in their daily lives is called monarch mind control

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming
was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly.
The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes
this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to
generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off,
that knowledge can be passed genetically.
The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a
Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed
genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that
can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the
Monarch mind-control.
The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the
ability to disassociate. It was discovered that this ability is passed
genetically from generation to generation. American Indian tribes (who
had traumatic ritual dances and who would wait motionless for hours
when hunting), children of Fakirs in India (who would sleep on a bed of
nails or walk on hot coals), children of Yogis (those skilled in Yoga, who
would have total control over their body in trance), Tibetan buddhists,
children of Vodoun, Bizango and other groups have a good ability to
disassociate.
The children of multigenerational abuse are also good at dissociation.
The Illuminati families and European occultists went to India, and Tibet
to study occultism and eastern philosophy. These Europeans learned
yoga, tantric yoga, meditations, and trances and other methods to
disassociate. These skills are passed on to their children via genetics.
A test is run when the children are about 18 months old to determine if
they can dissociate enough to be selected for programming or not.
Mind-controlled slaves are created for different purposes, hierarchy or
non-hierarchy purposes. The Illuminati create mind-controlled slaves
who are to function within the Illuminati hierarchy. These slaves will
usually have their genealogies hidden, and will be created to have
excellent cover lives to insure that they are not detected. They will be
given multifunctional programming, and will usually be used to help
program other slaves. The abuse will not be as physically visible as it will
be on the bodies of slaves who are not born to be part of the Illuminati
elite.

this photo make me wonder

on a side note the so called toy bush is holding is a spinning top

Spinning Tops
One method for inducting children into a dissociative state is to have
them look at a large spinning top, as the colors whirl around. Carousel
rides have also been popular to induce trance

hope some of that information helps, you can also find a ebook called mk ultra written by Fritz Springmeier

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Your brains are washed deal with it....

Now detangle them and wake the heck up.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
"The next stage is smothering the child in love, (love bombing till 18 months)the love is given so it can be taken away at the forth stage. unless love is given so it can be taken away, there is no trauma."

Untrue. Infants can die if they don't receive love at all. That's pretty traumatic!

"...These Europeans learned
yoga, tantric yoga, meditations, and trances and other methods to
disassociate. These skills are passed on to their children via genetics. "

Huh? That's not possible, information is not passed on genetically.

hope some of that information helps, you can also find a ebook called mk ultra written by Fritz Springmeier

I do not doubt that there are mind control slaves. I've done some research on this topic and there are books out there written by survivors. But Fritz Springmeier is a total kook, who is riding on the coattails of a mind control survivor, can't think of her name right now. Check out his writings, he's looney.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I cheched out his writing's and also Michael Hoffmann's and also James Shelby Downward's stuff, for definate - Springmeyer exist's as a kook, a Right Wing Militia Man, who is doing time in prison for Tax Evasion.

We are all I think, Trauma Mind Control Imprinted especially by the Group Mind Societal Cliques, which I won't konform to.

There is alot of Psychic Bullying and also Bad Soul Hypnosis about, Frater Civvie knows no bounds to Hypno Implanting, I fear they are in the dark about our true nature's as hu-man's and not as corporate fodder and wage slave's for this Aeon of Exploitation.

I don't like them, they have ruined our sense of freedom, ie there is none at all.

I don't like these scientologist's at all, they hae bullied our religious right's to freedom.

Monotheism is replaced by a redundant system of Mind Trick's developed by Sci Fi Freak's.

At least we can time-break them all!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am looking for more info on this topic. I would like to know if projects like MKUltra were still going on in Montreal in 1971. I was born in Montreal and given up for adoption in 1971. I had a really freaky childhood, thought the devil was after me, thought I was cursed, thought it may have been aliens.. I thought a lot of things that traumatized me as a child up until about 25 years old.
My family I grew up in did not believe in anything paranormal at all, not even ghosts or esp... nothing, yet I was extreemly paranormally challenged and was told it was all fantasy and dreams..... till I met my birth family when I was 25!!!! It is a long story, but it would seem my birth parents had a ufo encounter the night I was concieved and possibly and encounter with an MIB.
My Great grandfather I found out was an occultist and healer who could stop bleeding, my grandfather was a prisoner of war for 6 years, and he spoke of the black cloaked figure I use to see as a child. There is some mystery about how my birth mother got to Montreal to have me or who brought her there (my birth family is from a remote part of Canada)... and it would seem my adoption was already arranged by an unknown party without my birth mothers knowledge or any of her familys (that they care to admit, so its a mystery).
I was in a foster home for close to a month before being introduced to my new family. The Roman Catholic adoption services was involved in my adoption.
Recently my birth mother informed me that a family membr told her that Dr. Cameron had some ties to our family or someone possibly knew him in our family, but I think he died before I was born.
I have recently been to a psychologist who says she can't write her actual diagnosis in her final report but said that some psychic phenomenon has been proven in psychology. She thinks it may be possible something happened to me, and that I have truly had some strange paranormal events which altered my perception of the world around me.. which is true... I have a very difficult time understanding the lack of connection to eachother and the world many (most) people are suffering from at this time. The only explination is a mass hypnosis and lots of mind control, it's everywhere. ~ J ~

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
A person or persons can only suggest, granted if the receiver eats it than he or she is submitting. Thus if you don't realize in the first place you submitted to suggestion in the first place than maybe your foundation needs to be reviewed if not put in place. As far as the stress of such actions sure but we can deal with amazing things if we only try or at times are forced to deal.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Im not sure if anyone is really aware of this but from what I have read and researched it all really makes sense. Lets start off with (PTSD) Post Dramatic Stress Disorder
What Trauma Does
within the victim.

PTSD is a very real disorder caused by traumatic experiences. While one might make an argument that therapies, especially those using drugs, might be used in Mind Control, recent therapies have been shown to have considerable efficacy in the treatment of PTSD. I have personally undergone one of these "newer" treatments and can attest that it would be extremely difficult to label them as "mind control". No drugs were used and the therapist does not communicate with the patient other than to guide one's thinking toward the traumatic events. No other suggestions are offered.

Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder does not necessarily need to be treated by drug therapies. E.M.D.R. or Eye Movement Desentisization and Reprocessing has been demonstrated to be a very effective treatment for PTSD.

Several years ago, I underwent EMDR to deal with PTSD issues that I had developed from some traumatic childhood experiences. After six one-hour sessions, I found that many of the "memories" of my early childhood traumas simply ceased to hold any "power". They had become "non issues".

The EMDR treatment, in simplistic terms, involves discussing or merely thinking about "troubling issues and memories" while viewing a series of lights or even having a therapist tap the right hand and then the left. It would seem that this action helps to reprogram the entire brain to deal with the traumatic event. It appears that the traumatic event becomes "lodged" in one half of the brain. By thinking or discussing traumatic events while maintaining sensory stimulus (seeing lights or feeling tapping which involve both halves of the brain), the whole brain is "reprocessed" to experience and reprocess trauma.

The mechanism behind EMDR is not clearly understood but, nevertheless, it works! It would also appear that it does work best on "fresh" traumas as PTSD issues from childhood are deeply entrenched. Still, it is very beneficial and worth pursuing if PTSD is affecting your life.

[edit on 8/21/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JEnigma

I am looking for more info on this topic. I would like to know if projects like MKUltra were still going on in Montreal in 1971. I was born in Montreal and given up for adoption in 1971. I had a really freaky childhood, thought the devil was after me, thought I was cursed, thought it may have been aliens.. I thought a lot of things that traumatized me as a child up until about 25 years old.

You have obviously looked at Cameron, he died in 1967, his work was not really very sophisticated and does not fit your description of your experience. If you look up Projects Chatter, Bluebird or Artichoke you may find that that yields some information that you may find helpful. Both Bluebird and MK Ultra are to an extent declassified so there is a fair amount of information regarding it.

These are a selection of the links that I have on mind control that may give you some ground for further research and help you to gain some insight into what may have happened to you.

I have included information on the False Memory Syndrome Foundation which should be read in the knowledge of who Louis West is and the work that he did for the CIA. He was involved in MK Ultra and continued to have Top Secret clearance up until he worked on the Oklahoma Bombing some 30 years later.

www.geocities.com...

www.outpost-of-freedom.com...

www.larouchepub.com...

home.swipnet.se...

www.whale.to...

en.wikipedia.org...

jonestown.sdsu.edu...

www.english.ucla.edu...

www.fmsfonline.org...

www.freedommag.org...

Some of these articles are from a bias and you will need to seperate the wheat from the chaf, but I hope it helps you to work things out for yourself.

All the best

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thank You for the info! I will check out the links, I flipped through some already.
I am not sure if what happened to me was mind control, I am thinking more that it was something occultish and/or alien. I find lately that quantum physics is really really interesting because it is all stuff I thought of when I was a young child. I experienced some very odd out of body experiences, so had a deep sense that I was a spirit and my body was only a temporary vehicle and that I had lived other lives before.
I have memories that have stayed with me from as far back as when I was in my baby crib and have never been to any regression therapy so I don't think it is the same as false memory, but who knows, I could be stringing along a bunch of strange coincedences mixed with some very weird events. What ever happened, it has altered my perception of the world forever.
Thanks again for the links. ~ J ~

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would like to revive the topic, because there might be different people who would like to respond. I have read some books about this subject and so far it feels credible, and logical, to do everything you can to "own the social structures". If that means that "we need families that keep these structures going (yes genetics DO matter here) to keep idiots who buy stuff without thinking for themselves, then why not? The people who own this world have no ethics like us. They have a different set of ethics and rules. And I myself even believe there is a whole spiritual side to this that hasn't even been gone into in this thread.

Also, there are important hints that fit the description of Springmeier, and others. Think about Disney, its Florida location seems to be an important mind control hotspot. I even heard that they take away kids for an hour to do ultra-quick mind-control and bring them back to the "children lost & found" dept. Who knows. I only know there's good and bad ppl, and very good and very bad ppl. More hints are flicks like Eyes Wide Shut, and who could forget about Anna Nicole Smith, Britney, etc....?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I have no proof I am not a slave GE .. by the way, long time no talk, whats up with that??? .. anyways..

From conversing with me.. and knowing I am a Mason and thus obviously controlled by SOMEONE..

Do I come off as a slave to the Illuminati/NWO/Republican Party?

Grr... just noticed I fell victim to Old Thread Revival Syndrom. Or OTRS (pronounced otters)

[edit on 4/3/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You seem pretty functional to me, RP - I wouldn't classify you as a "slave" in the context of what's being discussed here.

I'm just thinking about all the homeless people and runaways I've met over the years, and what I experienced during my travels.

You sir, on the other hand, seem pretty together and forward moving.

Otters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join