It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cruise and paramount sever ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
after 14 years tom cruise and paramount have svered their tie link and as usual both sides are arguing over which actuallyleft/ was sacked :bnghd: :bash:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
that doesn't surprise me really. i think he is a good actor, really good at times but he always wants things doing his way, which i think is a bit wierd because technically he is being employed by the studio to do the film. If us average joes went into work and said we wanted things doing a certain way, we would get the sack.

i also read the other day that yahoo had done a survey and tom cruise had come last in a poll as to who people would want as their best freind

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is crackin (acting-wise)! only problem is he is in everything!!
Did anyone see M:I 3 cheesy or what?
I personally think he should take a year or two break( he can afford it), then come back and do some really good movies.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nooooooooo! Oh God no...

Can life possibly get any crazier?

Even though Tom Cruise has become Hollywood's most bankable star, Paramount probably just wanted to make sure that his next movie wasn't lackluster at the box office like with 1990s "Days of Thunder". They simply don't think that his has sanity left to go about something that the people actually want I guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
in my opinion tom cruise is massively over rated, the way he seems to play a character is virtually the same in every film i've ever seen him act in.

new topics

top topics

join