It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: WestPoint23 Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

PODcast: WestPoint23 Intro
Westy introduces himself to um... everyone else in ATS. This is my first Podcast so go easy on me, enjoy.

length: 00:50
file: btstpod_1853.mp3
size: 790k
feed: btst

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Welcome to podcasting WP23!

I must say, you are probably the first one I've heard who sounds exactly how I envisioned your voice. Whatever I mean by that.

Hope to hear more. But in the name of God and Country could you please change that avatar?
(How many people do you need to hear it from after all - it just does nothing for you - or us for that matter
)

[edit on 8/23/2006 by Relentless]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I must say, you are probably the first one I've heard who sounds exactly how I envisioned your voice. Whatever I mean by that.

sameish for me, but I could have sworn you would sound about 5-10 years older. No offense/compliment intended!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good Job, Westpoint! Actually, your voice was very clear, which is a good thing, because the two times I have made an attempt (never posted) it was so unclear. Welcome to podworld though, and keep your avatar! If they convince you, then I know I'll be one of the next in line!

Again, good job.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey! Welcome to PODspace, buddy! It's good to hear your voice! (Which sounds exactly like I thought it would, too!
)

I can't stand your avatar, either and I support you 100% in keeping it!

Great job on the 'cast! I would definitely love to hear more PODcasts from you. You're one of my favorite debate partners and you might convince me to get back on the mike for the right debate.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, I’ll respond to you guys in detail with a Podcast when I get home (right now I’m currently at work) but I will say that, I had one of those "What, that’s what I sound like...?" moments after making my podcast.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

PODcast: WestPoint23 Intro (reply 1)
Westy’s Podcast reply to the comments on this thread.

length: 05:59
file: atscpod_1855.mp3
size: 2458k
feed:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, WestPoint, dude, that was an excellent podcast. Totally, I was really impressed, for a second try, that sounded very cool.

You will never hear another thing about the avatar either, that was valid, fair, and I thought that you explained it (which you never really had to do), and I thought it was mighty cool of you. Trust me from someone who knows, she doesn't look like a transvestite, and actually, she looks like one of my cousins, so I couldn't know her for her looks, because my cousin is a model as well.

Excellent job though, man. I really thought it was good. Now I got to get mine going, I'll see what I can do.

Don't we all wish that we would sound like James Earl Jones? *sigh* Tell me about it.

*Edit for spelling, grammar, and corrections.

[edit on 8/23/06 by niteboy82]

new topics

top topics

join