It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, you arn't supposed to wear it all day or eat in it anyway. Wear it whenever you go out someowhere, etc.

To make it simple: It is just jewelry. People wear jewelry, right? This is jewelry, too.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh, and remember this: To some, earings, chains, neckalaces, rings, and watches are WEIRD stuff.

Everyone has their own taste. To some its weird, to some its not. Different things are weird to different people. We can't all agree on everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

No, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you. My style is the streets, and we wear ALOT of JEWELRY, which includes chains, blings, rings, bracelets, and GRILLS. And no, I'm not buying no ordinary silver or gold grill. I'm buying a Diamond shining grill, which can cost anywhere from $400 to $1000.

LMFAO!!!

this has got to be one of the funniest threads for ages!!

for 400$ to 1000$ your going to get absolute crap...

my GF's eternity ring for our daughter cost £1500 and that only has 7 tiny diamonds...

virtually everybody i know that wheres street bling looks like a child trying to be a black gangster in a movie.

It gives the 'impression' of no style of your own but simply following the masses that feel inferior when dressed like a normal person, why any person would want to emulate a look associated with 2 bit drug pushers and street scum is totally beyond me.

Fashion is so ugly it has to be changed every 15 minutes.

If you want to really stand out and give a better impression of 'you' give an impression of a normal well balanced young man that is going somewhere in life, spend your 1000$ on 'saville Row' in London and get your self a daper set of threads.

Style is something versitile, its in the way you move and the way you smile.

ROFL!!!....tears here....

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
For the love of god man, you could sort out a street full of people out with Yugos for them kinda Roubles. Take a deep breath, have another look. They suck, THEY SUCK! More suited to a front of your Trabant lowrider than your teeth for god sake. Still I guess if you're looking at defending your country from invaders, they'll be easier to shoot when they're rolling about on the floor laughing their asses off at you. Fair play. Enjoy.

Here, a much better looking grill for ya:

[edit on 27/8/06 by Implosion]

TG

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It looks completely ridiculous, but if you want people laughing at you then it would be a good idea to wear one.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
'GRRRRRR......YO HOMEY.....GANGSTA AND THEN SOME!!...'

kirkpatrick.nu...

i think im going to spend 1000$ on a diamond encrusted cod piece, its my style...shows that ive got respect and a massive schlong!

LMFAO!!!

oh this thread is sooooo the best forever...

p.s. i can also deflect bullets off my cod piece especially when it kicks off in the park on a friday night, just before my mum calls me in for tea...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
'GRRRRRR......YO HOMEY.....GANGSTA AND THEN SOME!!...'

YO whatup G? Youd best hand over dem spokie dokies before i break off some booya in dat ass...

[edit on 27/8/06 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
id get a grill only if, and not before, Ali G gets one. he's my fashion icon, he's gangsta ya know

actually i like the codpiece idea, so much more practical. chick in a bar is insulted and goes for you, yer covered.

but id have to get a sword on it. ya know, the whole sword of damocles thing

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
start wearing a giant clock round your neck like 'FLAVOUR FLAVE' from Public Enemy...i mean look at the advantages:-

You will always know what the 'time' is...

Its very 'streets'....

old people that stop you in the street will be able to see the numbers easily....

you will pull off the 'im white but i want to be black' look to a 'T'...

You can assist people on train and bus platforms at a seconds notice regarding departures...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You know dat G, YOU KNOW DAT

and dont forget the backwards pants:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Implosion? ...do u remeber our day trip to moscow?

incase u dont....

artpad.art.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
MMMRRGGG MMUUGRRRGGG MMMUMMUGGRR

Damnit, i had to take my grill out. You're a true artist Mr. Fett.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lol, you guys are funny.

Russian Soldier, it may be jewelry but some jewelry is ridiculous too. I would not want to wear a ten pound medallion around my beck either. Some of the huge diamond rings some of these rich girls wear too looks awful. Yet, to each their own.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Remeber that gguy from bond

I was him for Halloween for the teeth I got the slip on retainer I had for my teeth and covered it in foil

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i used to buy pot from a guy that wore a grill all the time.

i guess in that case it's a good career move. otherwise, not so much.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Surely it will be like braces and make it more difficult to talk, until i got used to my braces i couldnt speak without spitting everywhere, not very gangster.

only expensive accessory i own is a nice smart watch, i got for my 18th birthday.

All this jewelery will be out of fashion in 10 years max and then you'll have £££ worth of useless rubbish in a draw.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
considering most people use microwaves anymore to cook their food, i think russian soldier is onto something. everyone should get a grill. here is a link for those who dont own a grill already.

www.bbqcenter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think you need to reevaluate the cost of a grill.

Silver, I don't think so, Platinum or gold. If you can find some one to make it out of silver, it might cost at the least 1000. With very Little number of Diamonds.

Paul Wall's stuff cost No less than 10 G's

Ok, let me ask this, how many teeth you want to get?

[edit on 27-8-2006 by SpittinCobra]

[edit on 27-8-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
yeh
I rather have a codpiece

lol king henrys haha

not only to protect my naner but to show it off in style haha
ahhaha
haha

hahaha
i kill mahself.

and yeah dude 400-1k buy your crap grill

i mean cmon know go look at wedding rings that are just 5-7k...

you wanna bling bling rep yo hood right?

ps: only jewelry i wear is a thumb ring and its ghetto its a skull with teef, and i use it to open beer bottles every know and then.... til it breaks off mwah, i'll take a pic later...

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

codpiece.jpg

not only to protect my naner but to show it off in style haha

I'm not EVEN going to ask why you have that ........ just don't know if I could take the answer I get, lol.

Misfit

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join