It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording Of Astronaut UFO Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I had not seen or heard this before and thought I would share with all here to get your opinion if true or not.

Found this story at HecKlerSpray.com

A quote from the story

On March 13th, 1989, Donald Ratsch (an American member of a radio club that monitors all of NASA's space travel transmissions) was recording communications from the shuttle Discovery. He picked the right time to record, because he got this astronaut transmission: "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the Alien spacecraft under observance."

Astronaut UFO Encounter Recording

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi Harry 55

The relevant audio clip was discussed recently on ATS at the thread here.

As I mentioned in that thread, the relevant audio clip was released to the UFO community by Donald Ratsch (see the July 1989 issue of the MUFON Journal). Ratsch stated that he recorded the relevant audio via his audio scanner "from the space shuttle Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ".

Ratsch has stated that he heard the same voice saying something similar a year later (when the shuttle crew was different), so he concluded that "the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur radio operator".

See, for example, James Oberg's email on Updates here.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's also been debunked on several threads and other web sites.

He doesn't say "alien spacecraft", he sais "orbiting spacecraft"

new topics

join