It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God Light or Dark?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Soul is featureless and Endless.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Brainwashed it is :bnghd:.

Leave judgement to your God and allow people to make mistakes. After all, who are you to do God's job?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
Brainwashed it is :bnghd:.

Leave judgement to your God and allow people to make mistakes. After all, who are you to do God's job?

lol ... Quanta, or pure energy is God and as that, is formless and the possibilities are endless... we are quanta, or pure energy, it makes up everything that we are.

Some people are still stuck on the religious aspects of it, and will defend their 'God' to the bitter end until they realize what it is... Pure Energy unformed... absolute awareness, absolute potential for anything

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is a bit of a silly question. God is both light and dark. God is absolute. Everything is God. God is everything.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Ersatz
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

Yeah, that's the King James version for ya. Most every translation made using more than 14 different sources (every one that I've read, but I am pretty sure I haven't read every one
) uses create calamity or disaster or something along those lines, which is in line with the Hebrew word Rah and makes more sense in the context of the statement.

I agree Jake; here are two of my favorite translations of the verse that make your point very well:

"I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things." Amplified Bible

"The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these." New American Standard Version

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Devote equal Love and Care towards ALL humans, animals, and plants, no matter whether they are black, brown, yellow, tan, blue, cyan, green, orange, red, magenta, white, or any of the Infinite Possibilites in colordom!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join