It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World is Going To End!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hello my friends. i guess all the august 22 predictions were wrong. well im here to tell you THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!! do you think i am just paranoid? well i have scientist to back me up.
taken from wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

you thought aug 22 scared you. well be prepared to p your pants. read this from the wikipedia article. its half way down the page........

Barring some unforeseeable accident, such as the arrival of a rogue black hole or star into its territory, it is estimated that the solar system as we know it today will last another billion years or so, whereupon the Sun will claim its first casualty, the Earth. As the Sun brightens a further ten percent beyond today's levels, its radiation output will increase, gradually searing the Earth until its land surface becomes uninhabitable, though life could still survive in the deeper oceans. Within 3.5 billion years, Earth will attain surface conditions similar to Venus's today; the oceans will boil, and all life will be impossible.

we are so screwed. if a rogue black hole doesnt rip us apart. the freaking sun is going to cook us like cookies.

kiss your wife and kids tonight before you go to bed , cuz THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!!!!! if you want a date, ill say 4/1/3,500,002,006 AD

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So why in the name of the red giant have you started p - ing in your pants now, in the year of our lord 2006??

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this is BTS cant i goof around. the only reason i say we wont be dead in 1 billion years when the surface of earth is scorched is because humans are like cockroaches. we will find a way to live under the sea. maybe in a coconut

actually i wonder if the earth will go through some sort of phase well before my prediction that will kill us off. what do i kno though. peace

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
this is BTS cant i goof around. the only reason i say we wont be dead in 1 billion years when the surface of earth is scorched is because humans are like cockroaches. we will find a way to live under the sea. maybe in a coconut....
actually i wonder if the earth will go through some sort of phase well before my prediction that will kill us off. what do i kno though. peace

Hense the probes to Mars.. Our Next Earth... maybe, or maybe we'll have to settle for one of Jupiter's moons... or maybe God will come as He said and give Jesus the next 1000 years on a New Earth Look, New Sun.. since ALL things are Possible!

to those that wish to have fun in the BTS!

top topics

join