It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army Intelligence Analyst Targeted For Suggesting New Independent 9/11 Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Army: Doubting Official 9/11 Story Is ‘Disloyal To The United States’

Forty-one-year-old Sergeant First Class Donald Buswell is a hero. Having served over 19 years in the United States Army, Buswell has seen a lot of terrain. On April 15, 2004, he was injured in a rocket attack while serving a tour in Iraq. For this, SFC Buswell was given a Purple Heart. And until recently, Buswell was an Intelligence Analyst stationed at Ft. Sam Houston, Texas.

But if one were to ask Buswell’s Commanding Officer what he thinks of the Sergeant, the response would likely sound a little bit more like, "No comment."

Such were the words given to The Iconoclast by Lieutenant Colonel Jane Crichton after inquiring why SFC Buswell is the focus of an investigation initiated by Colonel Luke S. Green, Chief of Staff at Fifth Army in Ft. Sam Houston.

According to unnamed military sources contacted by The Iconoclast, SFC Buswell "used his Government issued email account to send messages disloyal to the United States …" Because of these statements, SFC Buswell could soon find himself dishonorably discharged, court marshaled, or worse.

More...

Can merely calling for a renewed investigation equal "disloyalty" to the US? And if so, where does that logic end with *any* attempt to question the actions of government?

If he's a nut, then pass him up for a promotion!

Be afraid people...It appears freedom is truly in peril everywhere you look...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oy

He said more than what the media is leading you on to. Chances are he suggested forms of rebellion and/or assasination. That'll get you in trouble REALLY fast in the military. So does divulging classified documents.

There's always more to the story. Especially when it's covered in only one page of news on the internet.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Can you back up any of that Aim64C?

If you can't, then I'm going to follow up with completely unsupported hogwash of my own. Like, about how he was just standing around picking his nose, mentioned the words "9/11" and "inside" and "job" within 30 minutes of each other, and was then subsequently hounded mercilessly. And the media just made up the email thing, and the media's sources, etc. I don't have to back any of this up, apparently, since what I feel to be right must invariably have a good deal of truth to it, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
There's always more to the story. Especially when it's covered in only one page of news on the internet.

Also equally true when someone wants to simply discredit someone else by asserting they were involved in "suggesting forms of rebellion and/or assassination" or "divulging classified documents".

Care to back up your assertions with even a *mere* news story on the Internet?

[edit on 23-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A re-investigation of 9/11 does need to be conducted, along with one of the groups who originally did such. It is long over do, and the longer we wait the more difficult it will be to do so.

Personally I stand alongside Buswell, he may know some thing that others need to know. If he does I am all for hearing what that is, instead of concealing it or worse.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok, so who is Buswell?

ok guys I just googled "Sergeant First Class Donald Buswell" and this is what I found...
Maineindymedia.org has a story of Buswell. It appears to be a letter written to the Army Inspector General; from Captain Eric H. May, MI/PAO, USACO, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercav+ Mission of Conscience / Patriots in Action. I googled his name and got a slew of 911 truth movement type results. along side aljazeerah site postings which were always at the top of my search lists. I steered away from that as I am very skeptical of AL.net's validity.

Anyway one of the more interesting sites I found pertaining to captain May was
Ghosttroop.net.
It appears this "ghost troop" has its own web site with Capt. May as it's host. What struck my eye is that just under his header is says

The April Fools Collection
Essays and Correspondence: The Battle of Baghdad -
which was covered-up by the media - April 5, 2003.
Hundreds of American soldiers died - secretly.
Part 1 - Ghost Troop
Part 2 - Shake-n-bake
Part 3 - Deep Fried
Part 4 - Relief Column

so is this "ghost troop" just an april fools prank or is this guy legit? is this the same Sgt. Buswell? And just how much information is he privy too?

these are some of the questions I am left with.. which is more than I had before my research...lol. Anyway, what can you guys make of this?

new topics

top topics

join