It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch by Ron Patton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
(not sure where I should've put this, it invovles Illuminati so I put it here, feel free to move it if there is a better suited place.)

Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years.To objectively ascertain the following, one may need to re-examine preconceived ideologies relating to the dualistic nature of mankind.
Resolving the philosophical question of whether we are inherently good or inherently evil is tantamount in shaping our perception of reality; specifically, the spiritual variable within the equation of life.
This exposition is substantiated by declassified U.S. government documents, individuals formerly connected to the U.S. intelligence communities, historical writings, researchers knowledgeable in mind control, publications from mental health practitioners, and interviews taken from survivors unwittingly subjected to a highly complex form of trauma-based mind control known as MONARCH programming.
A word of caution for survivors of intensively systematic mind control and/or some form of ritualized abuse: There are numerous �triggers� in this article. It is therefore recommended not to read it unless appropriate support systems are in place or if you have a thoroughly reintegrated personality.

In the article I've read basically everything thats be said, I still found it to be an interesting read.

How many of you believe or don't believe that Monarch/Atrichoke/MKultra happened?

I believe it to be true, and that the CIA used '___', I just wish I knew more about how they'd attempt to program them while on '___'. I wonder what type of dose they'd give them.

link Monarch

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Alters and Triggers
Another way of examining this convoluted victimization of body and soul is by looking at it as a complex computer program: A file (alter) is created through trauma, repetition and reinforcement. In order to activate (trigger) the file, a specific access code or password (cue or command) is required. The victim/survivor is called a �slave� by the programmer/handler, who in turn is perceived as �master� or �god.� About 75% are female, since they possess a higher tolerance for pain and tend to dissociate easier than males.

About perceiving someone as god...

I remember a few years ago I did some acid with some friends, who had over some other people I didn't know.

anyways during the trip this girl named Sheryll was convinced that my friend Matt was god.

He told her he was god and controlled everything inside her.

So I could see how on '___' they could get that... More open to suggestion?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Depending on the nature of the person under it's influence - yes, some people can be exceptionally open to suggestion and prompts. The psychedelic landscape is very different from conventional reality, and under the influence of such substances people who are fantasy prone are more likely to take up ideas that they would normally construe as being silly or childish.

More often than not, a personal emotional maturity comes into play here. If one is still young in respect to the wiles of the world, it's more likely they can be duped into the suggestions of a stronger character.

Your female friend who was convinced of her friends godlike staus was probably responding to something deep rooted in her psyche that resonated to how he was behaving and possibly how he looked to her at that moment in time. Females (in general) are taught to venerate the mysterious power of the male - at least, this is how it was when I was growing up in the suburbs.

The case of trauma playing a role here isn't as severe as some websites claim - often it is nothing more than being shunned or picked on by a boy when one is a young child, being left out of the group or being told they can't play "because they're a girl" can be emotionally devestating for some girls. These feeling become repressed, hence the young woman will either shrug off such attempt of gender conditioning and focus on her studies, career, etc...or else she will run headlong into a "pleasing stage" whereby she will spend inordinate amounts of time primping, buying fashionable items, etc to gain the acceptance and admiration of the males who denied her when she was younger.

It really is a brilliant system, if one looks at their childhood scenarios - one can usually find several attempts of social conditioning on the part of their peers. Bullies and being shunned from the popular crowds contribute most often to early childhood and adolescent traumas.

Social Darwinism at work, or genuine occult conspiracy?

I'd love to discuss this with you further.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Check out this video of British troops on '___':
video.google.com...

Project ARTICHOKE was renamed MKULTRA in 1953.

MLULTRA and ANTICHOKE are not matters of belief, they are historical facts.. As revealed in documents release via the FOIA.

Project MONARCH is very different. It is a theory promoted by Christian fundamentalists such as Cicso Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier amonst many others.

[edit on 8/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You know, I always suspected there was something harshly familiar about the tactics employed by Wheeler and Springmeier.

Yep - Fundamentalist Christian makes complete sense.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It seems in this day an age the US of A is using trauma brainwshing on a daily basis to munipulate the masses.

look at how the whole 911 went down. remember when they brainwashed you through the TV

Remember when they spread the lies
its only a LIE ? right?
And then there was the outcome of all the lies and deciet.
And now you can remember it in full detail with all the movies, tv shows that have been produced 911 flight 93
And now all the big boys can make the big bucks! $$$$$$$$

Watch and consider the price of deception.

one last lie

------------------------------------------

source for the media

[edit on 11-9-2006 by seridium]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
the answer is simple

simple minds are easily amused/confused.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Don't forget reinforced behavoir and repetition.

Two of the most elementary tools in any psychologists handbook for elicting desired responses in a subject.

The more attention we give the lies - even if discrediting them - the more reinforced our psyche becomes in the entire mesh - it's a complete Catch 22.

Best advice - focus your attentions on more positive aspects of life.

top topics

join