It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Investigative journalist harassed and beaten by undercover cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
After receiving few phone calls for days with threats about his life Christopher Bollyn, investigative journalist (one of the investigative journalist of 9/11) has been harassed, beaten and handcuffed in front of his wife and his 8 year old daughter who was terrorized seeing her father being violently arrested and treated like a common criminal.

www.americanfreepress.net
Since returning in July, I have noticed an unusual amount of police activity around my house, which lies on a quiet side street where one normally sees a police cruiser once or twice a week.

On Aug. 14, as I rode my bike to the store, I noticed a most unusual vehicle approaching my house. It was an unmarked car with three well-armed men wearing body armor. It looked like the kind of car that one might expect to see in occupied Baghdad.

The next evening, I happened to step outside at the precise moment the same car slowly passed in front of my house where the neighborhood kids were playing.

Surprised by this coincidence, I yelled from my porch, “Hello, FBI,” and waved.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I've checked the previous ATSNN posts and I could find this news and if it's so then is sad to see how hard is to get the truth to the people and letting them know about what is happening to Amerika.
Is the police state taking over this beautiful country?
Is the fascist state taking away the freedom of the citizens of this country once a symbol of freedom? I mean we're not talking about a conspiracy part of a Phil Schneider's lecture or Alex Jones daily speech. We're talking about a fact and story in broad daylight. A public person, a journalist and investigator of 9/11 horror gets beaten up by undercover cops or FBI agents, gets violently arrested and handcuffed and this fades away without making news? What is happening to Amerika and to her people?
How far has the regime to go in order for the American people to understand that day by day their personal freedom and lives are being suppressed by the fascist mentality of the regime?
More and more I read and hear I give right to A Jones. A police state is being installed in this country and seems like nobody is aware of it.

Related News Links:
www.myleftwing.com
www.rense.com
www.davidicke.com
disc.server.com

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Telos]

mod edit, spelling & grammar

[edit on 23-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 29-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

join