It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats that full movie LEGAL download site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was browsing some fourms somewere a while ago and i found a thread about a LEGAL live stream of full movies for free,

anyone have that site?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I really can't say that there is or, for that matter, ever was a legal download site for full movies. There are, however, many sites that offer short films, movie trailers and the like. Aside from these, I believe that I can safely say there are no sites currently on line that offer full, legal, movie downloads -- except, perhaps, movies that now fall into the category of films in public domain. For these you might try the Library of Congress or the site for the Canadian Film Board.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, Here are some different sites I like.

This one has (1500) 80"s songs. They are not for download, but you can listen to them streaming. Due to that, only "High Speed" internet users need apply.
Free Streaming Music

This site gives free downloads of movies/music/cartoons and more.Free Downloads

Here is another site with mainly demo's of programs-games+
Demo's

[edit on 8/11/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You can find many movies, some even classics, in the www.archive.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Internet Archive, and the download is legal.

But do not expect to see recent movies.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh is it

PIRACY.COM????

I joke. I don't know where to find them.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I came across this site a while back.

www.publicdomaintorrents.com...

enjoy.. all legal movies, you just need bitlord to download these.

ATS also has some nifty clips or should I say user rants in the podcasts section. Just download and listen to them.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I came across this site a while back.

www.publicdomaintorrents.com...

enjoy.. all legal movies, you just need bitlord to download these.

That site has the same movies as the Internet Archive, even the pictures they have are taken from there.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
This site gives free downloads of movies/music/cartoons and more.Free Downloads

Free, but not necessarily legal. See the site's disclaimer:

Most of the old films and cartoons are in public domain: "when a work's copyright or patent restrictions expire, it enters the public domain and may be used by anyone for any purpose." -wikipedia. The newer media is probably not in public domain, so watch them while you can. Tomorrow they could be gone.

bold is mine----that spells illegal to me

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Are Limewire, Azureus + Torrentspy.com, Bearshare, and Kazaa illegal? If so, why do they have the websites on the net?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Free legal movie downloads

I think this is what you are talking about.

[edit on 5-23-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Free legal movie downloads

I think this is what you are talking about.

[edit on 5-23-2007 by CPYKOmega]

That site isn't actually legal. The site provides links to bootlegged movies (which are illegal) posted onto other sites and claims that it breaks no laws by doing that... but it does.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I thought it was too good to be true. I was wondering how they were getting away with that without anyone shutting them down. Seems like the MPAA and RIAA are more concerned over 11 year olds downloading things through bittorrent and limewire.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I use tvlinks.co.uk for watching not downloading TV and movies . Its not illegal it is just another site that provides links to legal/illegal sites.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
1. Public domain torrent
2. Internet Archive
3. Classic Cinema Online

All of these websites are free and legal. You won't get most of the movies. These only have collection a few classic and old cinema which most of the people don't like. Instead of that try streaming services like Tubitv, snagfilms, hotstar. These have a good collection and are free to use.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've come across a list of a website that list websites to watch free and legal movies. Maybe this can help you to find classic and vintage movies.
edit on 24-6-2019 by imcheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dmsoldier

there used to be a site called: viooz
from what i hear you can watch new movies but the site has a ton of computer viruses.
click at your own risk.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

top topics

join