It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If true, this is a MAJOR concern for us all. Van Allen belt TAMPERING!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The people united cannot be defeated.... They just keep us VERY divided...

Its time we 'come together'.... its time for another 1960's and 1970's...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah bring on a world wide peoples revolution!!

great idea, except that we would all run into a wall of lead from the far right who run this world now. Oh they let us think we are 'free' people, but truth is, if we protest loud, they ignore us any way, and if we protest with gusto they beat us black and bloody. imagine if we protested with a lot of anger?

Tianimin square would seem like a nice day out compared to what they will do.

BUT LETS FIGHT ANY WAY!!!!! Better a day on your feet and free of chains than a life on your knees in shackles!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
The people united cannot be defeated.... They just keep us VERY divided...

Its time we 'come together'.... its time for another 1960's and 1970's...

Well, if 'defeat' consists of it already happening since about '89, too late.

Grant you, the first runs were pretty low power but with a detectable effect.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Will the other countries sit by and do nothing?
Its not like its just above USA.
A possibility.
A world black out of all radar and communications,
This could lead to a first strike! "by USA"
Or some country could thing it’s a first strike and fight back,
With nukes!

"US Military planed to create a "telecommunications shield" in the ionosphere, reported in 13-20 August 1961, Keesings Historisch Archief (K.H.A.). This shield would be created "in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long (total weight 16 kg), forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares". The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the International Union of Astronomers."

Seed with copper needles ?
That would stop other counters from getting into space!
And we would no be able to see into space!!!!
So we would not know what's up there? hint hint.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by c_easons]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is this real? just a one liner, I want to "hang on".
WIS

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
as I heard a shaman say from the ecuadorian jungle say...
I will die with nature defending it.

the powerful part about that statement is the fact that he said WITH nature..
(The Oil companies are taking over the ecuadorian jungle, polluting it and causing erruptions from the volcanoes in the area)

You don't understand how hard it is for them to control crowds of its own people, when you aren't legally allowed to use certain types of 'force'... I'm not saying go out and riot and crap, all I'm saying is, if there is something you don't agree with, don't just 'not agree with it' ... educate other people to your point of view and try to see if people share your ideas..... We aren't going to get anywhere disassociated... We need to know how we think... We've begun that since the birth of the internet.. but we live a dual life.. we protest and express our opinion here.. (which is a good place to see if people agree with your view point) and than perhaps find others who are willing to help, meet... hold a caucus but don't associate 'power' with your leaders... the best idea would be to switch up for EVERY meeting, hold a caucus before you do anything which would also make sure everyone is educated in all the aspects of the group and avoids any dominating characteristics from arising...
You know its great we have a forum and all, but the three amigos should perhaps invest in maybe a 'city hall' or some place for actual physical people to meet and discuss things... we have some users here who would abide by speaking rules and what-not [not flaming] The Van Allen belt obviously shouldn't be messed with... but remember the other conspiracies? [Moon Landing conspiracy people] Like the people who think No one has ever left the earths atmosphere because of the Van Allen belt... it is interesting ..

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Can I just point out something here? Since when did America / DARPA get the right to overrule or impose this on the rest of the world? Did I miss a world war or something? America doesn't own the Van Allen belt as as such have no right to take an action that if it goes wrong wil effect the entire planet. To think they can get away with it should anything go wrong is nothing but pure minded arrogance.

I tell you what, why don't we just hand over the deeds to planet earth right now and let the USA distroy the planet thus saving everybody a s*t load of time in the long run!

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wayne:

Most of the quotes in the thread refer to projects that wrapped up in the early 1960's.

As far as the various electron precipitation projects go, they've been running since about 1989 in one form or another, and really took off in 1991-2. Do you feel dead? Is the planet a smoking ruin? No.

The same thing happens all the time naturally, just at a slower pace.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
as someone who has been studying HAARP and other such projects for a number of years, i can say with all honesty that this kind of thing is only the start of it !!..
the things that HAARP is capable of doing is v v scary !!

plus it isnt just HAARP in Alaska , there are at least 7 other stations around the globe,

as a side note , i wonder what China,Japan and others think of this idea ?
i know that the Rusians have their own version of HAARP but i believe that they are now using it in conjunction with the U.S.

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Orionthehunter went and did it didn't he! Adding sense and logic to the topic. Just when the community had read a few sentences of a document and had all the prrof they needed of the utter destruction of the planet (although unfortunately not on the 22/8).

I'm no expert on the subject, but thats why I leave it to the scientists that are experts and probably themselves have families at home and wouldn't want to do something that was going to destroy us and them - just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey all,

The original article linked made mention of satellites going down for possibly a week or more, isolating certain smal islands and such. Could the whole plan be to create a blackout to cover up something big? We all know our government is doing some real shady business to put it mildly. Unfortunately they're way too sloppy and always getting caught, but fortunately they have control of the media to keep the masses from realizing this. With a satellite blackout and such there would be a lot less "evidence" for the conspiracy theorists...

I dunno, just thinking aloud!

Mark

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
it isnt just HAARP in Alaska , there are at least 7 other stations around the globe,

i wonder what China,Japan and others think of this idea ?
i know that the Rusians have their own version of HAARP but i believe that they are now using it in conjunction with the U.S.

snoopyuk

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join