It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the mudpit spilled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When I logged into ATS this morning, the mudpit threads were coming up in ATS todays post. This happening for anyone else?

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by kukla]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Quick, we need a HAZMAT team in!

Actually I think it's been doing that for a while now. Seems like the mudpit has simmered down. In the beginning it was out of control but now it's pretty tame.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see Carvells little bald head as well when I hit "Today's posts"...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Actually I think it's been doing that for a while now. Seems like the mudpit has simmered down. In the beginning it was out of control but now it's pretty tame.

I think it was in today's posts prior to bts...but I don't recalling seeing it recently. Do I need more caffeine?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well it's really tamed down a bit so you probably just skimmed over it. Maybe William can explain why the mudpit was put back into the Today's Post queue.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Current look at Today's post and I'd say this thread is highly relevant.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
kukla

I am sure if the Poltitical Mudpit and the unsightly Republicans vs Democrats diatribe continues to boil over and generate more topics, some more corrective action might be taken like the first time around.

But, as the Mudpit appears in both ATS and BTS, it might be a more difficult programming feat?

When I first noticed this topic I thought you were relating to 'spillage' in the sense of metaphorical spilling; that is Topics more suitable to the Mudpit were appearing as Political Scandals. Probably more on that later.

top topics

join