It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarriest thing ever, Please help!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ive had freaky events at night too, not like yours though. What is exactly like your experience is the Fear.

Its fear of dying, what else can it be? Fear of torture? Not sure about that but deffo fear of dying. Its like this, if it was an entity or whatever, what can it do? Nothing or kill you. So, with the nothing (except maybe muster all its strength to touch your ear lobe) it can do nothing or can kill ya. So, your fear is like most peoples, fear of death. Unless its something you fear in life? Fear of mental ilness is another biggie for people, including me.

With all unexplained scary stuff the only realness is our emotions and reactions, at least til we can better understand and it becomes the explained scary stuff.

Good luck dude!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sceptik
I just can't drink myself to sleep anymore.
This whole episode is really starting to effect my personal life. any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Then whatever it is is winning isn't it. You must show no fear because if it is a negative entity if will feed off your negative outlooks and responses / feelings. Act normal, go to sleep ( trust me...I bet it's bloody hard to do or even consider relaxing to fall to sleep after that ) and try to get some natural rest. If it wants to re-appear it will...but what if it made 1 appearance and has left forever.

Also on the OBE outlook yeah you maybe had one. The rushing noise is a tell tale sign, also meeting entities in OBE state is common also. Another thing, having one of these experiences wouldn't feel like sleeping because all you have done is left your physical body in a way. Some people have seen black entities and demons while traveling in outer body experiences. And yes they never tried it again. lol.

Anyway you could have had an OBE, and that creature / entity came into your conscience. Then you awoke. So you may not ever meetit again because simply you won't have anymore OBE's.

About the drinking part...I know that road...and yes it makes you sleep easier and kinda pluck up more courage, but again if it is a negative energy around you and it sees you pouring beer and feeling scared it's winning. Who wants to win ? You or the entity ( if it is 1 ) ?! YOU DO. So try and keep level headed, try and get some natural rest, and I'm sure things will be fine. Days will turn into weeks, weeks into months...and before long you won't remember it...only think back and say " wow remember that event...that was weird. "

Hope to hear off you soon. Try and speak in dreamstate if you meet it again. Oh and another note...the dog in your dreams maybe a sign for you to purchase a pet dog. They are a mans best friend, your most loyal companion you shall ever meet, and maybe the dream / impression in the dream was ' here take this dog '. That's possibly why it wouldn't leave you when you tried pushing it away. It knew you were scared and wanted to comfort you. Who knows.

Anyway take care.

Arawn.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have the same very often since the summer, most mosquitoes love my nose, ears, and other parts of my body. I am rrreally scared at that point if I feel one buzzing around me, 'cause I don't really want to get drained by one. I hate these insects.

As for anything unusual, I am glad to know that I have paranormal abilities, they are usually useful in life. No need to be scared, these abilities worth a fortune these days.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the help iccarus. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact it, if it was real. I know ouija boards and mystics are cliche but, I just want to know whats happening. Has anyone had luck using these things or is it just a bad idea to try.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Don't try mate...leave that stuff well alone. You have only had 1 bad experience so far...messing with those boards etc and seances could ruin your entire life.

Simple as...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD!!!! These boards can be very dangerous if you do not know what you're doing. It is possible to invite something into your home/life that you can't get rid of.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The wind tunnel sound (sometimes accompanied with a sort of accelerating feeling) is similar to my Astral Projections.

The sitting on the back. Well I have had experience of a playful spirit child doing this. Originally it seemed scary as I did not understand it. Similarly, I have had voices speak to me when I am "relaxed" too. Basically, when your brain / mind is in this receptive state any of your senses are available to whats out there.

Nose in the ear lob. Well could it be subconscious suggestion / expectation? I have certainly been touched in my time never in the ear though.

The only concern is if you are black in your heart. The creature of the Id, as they say. Your fear is the fear of the unknown. If you choose to accept your experience and choose to continue, you are on a path of enlightenment and communication. If you are not ready be insistent and say no. They will not be offended. They will wait.

Dont listen to the demonic bull. Bad things are out there but we must create them first in our minds!!

Live a life of light and love, my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Very scary indeed!...I find these topics interesting yet cant believe that these things can actually happen (perhaps because I am not looking for them too or just cant)

The only time I remember anything "supernatural" happening to me was about 6 yeers ago I was 10 at the top of my stairs when I felt something touch my left shoulder!...I turned around to see nothing behind me and the closest wall was abt 5 inchs away ? though I have passed that off as me spooking myself by leaning against my wall

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I really want to thank everybody who wrote me. I think that all of the ideas that have been given are all valid. I hope that the incident was just a one time kind of thing. The supernatural has always interested me a bit, but after this I would live a happy life if I never had another encounter again. I guess the unbelievable wind noise I heard is something thats been discussed before, I have never heard of it meaning an OBE or a projection. Does that mean that I am having an OBE or that I'm projecting or is it the other way around. Is something else projecting on me. And, does that make it evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ghost or djin or demon have you ever seen the movie 'the haunted' the old one were this ghost makes noises on the walls and everywhere wile you sleep.

They are real have you even play oiuja?

have the house blessed enlightened in all religeons.make sure you call all religoiens including isla.m to bless and enlighten the house if this thing doesn't go away or everything becomes peacefull let me know.You never know wich religeoin is the real one.

This things ghosts demons manipulate people such as wisper thru walls and tell you to do bad things such as energy manipulation.Then bad things happen because of these ghosts spirits manipulate/ control you and tell you to do things and wisper to you then feed on your negative energy.

I have studied and learned about them they are real and usually smarter than people.They are smarter.

Have you ever heard about the shadow people? millions of people witnessed them too.

I havent seen a ghost but I have seen a tiny mystical person in broad daylight.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by atlantian149]

[edit on 23-8-2006 by atlantian149]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i had sleep paralysis once and i freaked out cause i couldn't move. i then realized somebody was in the room. when i looked over i saw jimmi hendricks going through my stuff. i got scared and he noticed and said "hey, you can see me". then he walked over to me and got real close to my face and i felt hot breath on me. i closed my eyes and started trying to wake up. finally i did. the crappy thing is i know i'm asleep but i can never wake up. anyway, i think it's cool that it was jimmi hendricks though!
this kind of stuff hasn't happened much to me the past year. so who knows what brings it on.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yikes this does sound like a horrible experience and I'm glad people here are taking your serious and trying to help.

Was there anything at all that was bothering before you went to sleep that this could have been a half awake half alseep type state. sometimes your subconscious really can play tricks on you.

I wouldn't go the demon or hunted route just yet until you sense or hear something again. You may not want to jump to that conclusion prematurly.

Are you prone to nightmares at all?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmom
DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD!!!! These boards can be very dangerous if you do not know what you're doing. It is possible to invite something into your home/life that you can't get rid of.
Because they are real that's why never use them.but they can be usefull.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
if you are wanting to communicate with it, then the next time you feel it around, just ask it what it wants. Stay away from ougi boards.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have had a few I think they are just vivid dreams, eyes awake ones.

Last year I heard a voice in my ear it said,

Italy will win the world cup and brazil will one more time before the world experiences the end times.

Italy did win the world cup this year, the next one is in South Africa and more suited to brazil climate and they under achieved this year but still have a good team for the next cup in 2010. they do say 2012 is a prophetic year.

So was it my imagination? A good judgement of my world or did some one say. You just have to look at where the world is heading now so it could happen in the next 10 to 20 years if not sooner that the world will see biblical prophecy fulfilled.

So maybe these things people have could be Angelic signs some could be demonic.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm definitly not going to rule out the half awake half asleep scenerio, but I really am sure that I was awake. I had just turned overto sleep on my stomach and I put the remote to the tv under the pillow next to me. Once my head hit the pillow the whole thing happened. I don't know. The whole thing really seems surreal now that some time has passed. Other then a regular day of working down on the border nothing really stands out. I have undergone hours of psycological evaluations from both the FBI and the NSA so I know I'm not crazy. The whole thing really stands out to me as the most unbelevable and terrifying thing that has ever happened to me. Alot of the things being discussed here are new to me so I really appreciate the help.
Is it possible someone was projecting or OBE'ing me?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptik
Thanks for the help iccarus. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact it, if it was real. I know ouija boards and mystics are cliche but, I just want to know whats happening. Has anyone had luck using these things or is it just a bad idea to try. [/quote\]

I don't think you should attempt to contact it, because then you aknowledge it, and give it recognition. If it is demonic, this is what it wants you to do. Follow the advice not to beleive it, and not let it scare you. Dont encourage it. Understandably it is indeed scary.

I don't know of demons are real. Have you been dabbling in the Occult recently ?
Did this entity give a sense that it was evil or just scary?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have been in that state between wake and sleeping and have heard my name called out, loudly and urgently. It happens a couple of times a year. I have also been grocery shopping and heard my grandmother, who died in 1985, talk to me. I was looking at the ice cream and she said something funny and I laughed right out loud. I got some wierd looks for that one!

I think if this entity was not "harmful" then it wouldn't make you feel the way it did. I think you should tread very carefully and I heartily agree with those who warn against a Ouiji board. Unless you are well equipped to deal with whatever may come through. I think they're trouble. I live across from a graveyard that was started in the 1700's, I see black shadows in my driveway all the time, and everytime I see one I tell it that it cannot come in my house and to go away. I think you should tell whatever this is to go away, and mean it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm surprized nobody has touched on this yet but sounds like you had an encounter with a "Banshee."

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry...can someone with experience answer this mans questions on OBE's. Twice he has asked and everybody has skipped around his question. I would answer it but I am not experienced enough to deliver a full answer.

Hope you get your answer now scep

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Arawn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join