It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RV results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else has had any interest in remote viewing? I've had pretty good success and am linking a few of the scans I feel were fairly accurate. This was out of about 20 target images I viewed. Remember, the yellow post it note images were drawn BEFORE I saw the target images. I did these at my desk at work, not really what you would call a "controlled environment." Let me know what you think.

RV 1

RV 2

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
pretty good, I wish I could do that.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Pretty cool,

Have you posted some of your results and capabilities over at the Ed Dames RV forum.
www.rvcommunity.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No I haven't, but I will check that out, thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
AT fist instance I think Weather Baloon and UFO's and Roswell and then I think Silicon Valley and the apparent link from ET involvement's to the rise of the Computer Industries as in the Lucent Technologies and John Von Neumann's and Tesla's link's but then I'm having an Atavism to reading the Montauk Experiment Book's.

Did you know that Balloon in French means experiment, as in experiment In Time (novel NLP user's would know this Tech Speak instantly), it's encoded in the original free Public Secret's Document's of the DOD/USAF/etc.

I think of Project Paperclip and the inception of the Nazi's into the working apparatus of the USA state.

You should perhap's read the WA Harbibson book's about the UFO's, Alien's and the Neo-Nazi's and the Hollow Earth Theories, post Admiral Byrd.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thats nothing check out the results of the remote viewing tests I did on ATS with other members CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD

new topics

top topics

join