It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government staff & military confirm aliens and UFOs are real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WOW! 1st the "Black Box" UFO Files from History Channel and now this! Talk about reliable witnesses, with documents AND willing to testify. The President and Co. must be going bonkers over this OR they are behind this enclosure rush. When was this Press Conferense conducted? Recently I hope. I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH, EVEN "THE HORRIBLE TRUTH"

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I saw CNN cover this Press Club Conference in 2001 but that was about all. We all know what happened shortly after this conference.......9/11!

The witnesses who took part in this conference were wanting to get a congressional hearing out of it which has yet to come as you could imagine. So until that happens I doubt CNN or FOX will cover the Disclosure Project that much. So congress ignores them, and the status quo continues where we see and hear the evidence but congress (those who represent us) continue their B.S.

When was the last congressional hearing on UFOs? Wasn't it in 1966?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by classified material]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I guess its my turn to sighn in. Yes I watched it, nothing new here. Except for something I noticed. Dr Greer seems to expect the truth from the Bush family

Being a witness to the phenomon I can tell you there is no reason to doubt the whitness's. I believe they are telling the truth, but when it comes to Dr Greer I have my reservations. He spends 8 years looking at the subject and becomes a expert. Where does he get off saying that these vehicles come from another world? I saw no testimony from any of the whitnesses that remotely touched on the subject of point of origin of the craft or occpants. And there is the Silver haired gal who worked with VonBrom, "THEY COME IN PEACE" How on earth could she intelligenty say that? Its obvious she hasnt done her homwork in the Field of Abductions and read some of the horror stories.

It is absolutly sound logic that it only takes one truthful story out of thousands, to make the claim true. But also remember that very clever and creative disinformation will have truths stationed at key locations as well. There is far more information that must be considered before anyone comes to a conclusion because of this documentary.

A couple of whitnesses talked about UFOs over missle silos, why didnt he describe them in further detail? Ill tell you, because there are aspects of the phenomonon they dont want you to know. Why? Why did all the churches refuse to deal with the subject? What were the symbols that were copied by the lawer? Why did the Vatican refuse him access to the archives?

Come on people think. The Churches, the Vatican, are saying you can believe in Aliens from outter space all you want, but dont expect the truth from us. Why?
What possible connection could religion and UFOs have? What possible reason could they have in hidding the truth? When you answer that one, which you must do for yourselves, you will know the truth about UFOs and Aliens!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
saint4God you would be good to post that thread you copied my quote from.
That would illuminate the quotes of others on Dr. Greers capabilities don't your think.
Because its not just me but other members here on ATS that have come to these conclusions. Dr. Greer thread on ATS Doing a Search on Disclosure Project would be of even more benefit.

My views on Dr. Greer and his kind will be the same so long as they continue to sensationalize the subject for their own personal gain. I will say it again Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence. None of his kind will ever offer this extraordinary proof - Ever. This is the ONLY reason the Disclosure Project has failed.

If I "Nullster" told you I have proof that would blow the lid off the UFO conspiracy and I continued to do so for 2-5-10 years or more. Every year coming out with books and merchandise selling the idea. Making paid speeking engagements but Never Once Putting Up this purported Proof by shifting blame to nerfarious secret organizations and gov agents - Wouldn't you suspect my motives in the least?

These very types will however blame everyone and anythng for preventing them for doing so. How convenient. Just read the threads on the on Star Nations and Dr. Boylan. Its always something else.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
saint4God you would be good to post that thread you copied my quote from.

Sure: "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge" by Dr. Greer

I was demonstrating consistency in your statement, not inconsistency. In both you'd said he was a charlatan.

That would illuminate the quotes of others on Dr. Greers capabilities don't your think.

I provided three links originally, one of which had your quote. And, as I said, there's more that seem less direct.

Because its not just me but other members here on ATS that have come to these conclusions. Dr. Greer thread on ATS Doing a Search on Disclosure Project would be of even more benefit.

Thanks. Also did not mean to imply you were the only one who thought that. In fact, there's a rule that goes "If one person speaks out about it, there are 10 more who are thinking the same thing".

Wouldn't you suspect my motives in the least?

Certainly...but this does not appear to be a solo project by one man. There are 400 involved at the conference so if it is trickery...guess what they call that? Conspiracy

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Nothing new at all, this comes up it seems every few months. Seen the videos and honestly I think it is a deception program. They came forward and said what they would by willing to do, then nothing ever came of it. The people involved just faded away and nothing was ever disclosed.

Besides if such things were as common as it is made out to be, there would just be one more "illegal alien" to worry about.

If the ATS search wasn't so simple it's complicated I would dig up the old threads on this.

Ox

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So, because someone says they will testify to this being real under oath.. makes it real?
That's great.. testify to something under oath that cant be proven or disproven.. That leaves a little room for error... Just a little..

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't think anyone in this video is saying "believe me because I say so", rather, let's take a look at what we have as evidence and open an investigation. They've cited some pretty specific things. No doubt they can be verified, yes? This video is not a bunch of neolithic people standing in a field going, "I wonder what them lights are". They're people who have classified military experience, involvement in government programs, and state they've witness these things. Let's look at the blueprints. Let's look at this cataloging of aliens. Let's look at these reports. Not sure how or why anyone would go "meh", dumping it into the trash without taking a look. If it can be debunked, then debunk. Please be specific.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza

Originally posted by classified material
I find it hard to believe that some of you are just now seeing this for the first time. Geez.

someone should create a sticky with the top 10 must see ufo videos.

Good idea!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
So, because someone says they will testify to this being real under oath.. makes it real?
That's great.. testify to something under oath that cant be proven or disproven.. That leaves a little room for error... Just a little..

Ox - That is probably the best, most concise way I've ever seen it put. It really is that simple because there is no consequence.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
And there is the Silver haired gal who worked with VonBrom, "THEY COME IN PEACE" How on earth could she intelligenty say that? Its obvious she hasnt done her homwork in the Field of Abductions and read some of the horror stories.

it did seem like she was trying to stretch what she heard into her beliefs. it sounded more like Dr. VonBraun was warning her that they will use the "alien threat" as an EXCUSE to weaponize space more so than it was a real precaution.

but on another note, it is also understandable that most of these people couldnt go into great detail about what they supposedly witnessed due to time constraints of the press conference. so of course you wont here everything they have to offer in this video.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
On the Dr. VonBraun testimony, there was something that bothered me...seeming almost political in nature. It seemed to imply that either Dr. VonBraun or possibly aliens Dr. VonBraun associated with are psychic. The progression she stated is now a history, but at the time would be future forecasting. I'd like to see her diary where she wrote in the 1970's that weapons would be built first for a cold war, then terrorists, then rogue 3rd world nations, then asteroid deflection, and finally to use against aliens.

Firstly, why would any government be insane enough to think they could square-up with alien technology?

Second, as a scientist if Dr. VonBraun had contacts with aliens, would he not have begged them to come along with them?

Thirdly, where are Dr. VonBraun's transcripts, documentation and diary to verify.

Overall, I think there is a political edge to the video...as in I can guess the party-affiliation of 3 or 4 of the speakers based on their "platform", but it wasn't pressed heavily and ignored statements that began with, "I believe..." or "I feel we need to..." and was more interested in the names, places, dates and locations of these occurences to establish some kind of cross-reference verification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join