It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Chips for military personnel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here it is... the human chip for military people... You'll be a number... and for those who believe in the beast or things like that... Isn't it the number of the beast?

Breaking from NewsMax.com

Implanted Chips in Our Troops?

A Florida company wants to get under the skin of 1.4 million U.S. servicemen and women. VeriChip Corp, based in Delray Beach, Fla., and described by the D.C. Examiner as "one of the most aggressive marketers of radio frequency identification chips," is hoping to convince the Pentagon to allow them to insert the chips, known as RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips under the skin of the right arms of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen to enable them to scan an arm and obtain that person’s identity and medical history. The chips would replace the legendary metal dog tags that have been worn by U.S. military personnel since 1906.

The device is usually implanted above the triceps area of an individual’s right arm, but can also by implanted in the hand if scanned at the proper frequency. The VeriChip responds with a unique 16-digit number, which can correlate the user to information stored on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic, and once inserted it is invisible to the naked eye.

The company, which the Examiner notes has powerful political connections, is "in discussions” with the Pentagon, VeriChip spokeswoman Nicole Philbin told the Examiner. "The potential for this technology doesn’t just stop at the civilian level,” Philbin said. Company officials have touted the chips as versatile, able to be used in a variety of situations such as helping track illegal immigrants or giving doctors immediate access to patient’s medical records.

www.newsmax.com...

Very revolting. For personnal reasons, i'm totally against this chip, it's a violation of my body, my privacy and a lot of others things.

If they introduce the draft, you'll be force to have it, so it'll be ANOTHER violation of the humans rights.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That chip is gonna bring out the biggest revoluation in human history, not just one country, but the entire western world will fight against it, at least those who believe what you and me believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ill make a huge magnet and well zap em dead!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The devil has a company, and its name...... Its name is...

VERICHIP!

radi ID my behind - this is where i will draw a line in the sand, and say loud and clear.

"Come near me with the chip and you will die."

That mark, is the mark of the beast, and with it you are nothing more than a numberd piece of cattle.

Times coming when you won't be able to buy or sell without one...

we live in very interesting times.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well people have been saying for well over a decade that it's coming.

We chip dogs, kids, there's been reports of nightclubs chipping members, tag criminals and now the military.

I expect that the next step would be to chip prisoners, then the poor, or even make it into a fashion accessory.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If they tried to put that in me, id cut it out, but this doesnt seem far off from what happens here, my friend got tagged once, for gbh with a weapon, he said if you get a rock, you can smash it off, thats a little of the point though, now that i think about it, if we do something to it, or take it out, wont they realise our chip is defective, and put a new one in us? Also Ameica is the land of the free, that isnt alowed is it?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just a simple little RFID chip that contains 16 numbers doesn't really scare me at all, and some might wonder why all the fuss?

What I'm worried about is where this seemingly innocent first step could take us. Today it's number codes, tomorrow it's tamper-proof GPS units that can be remote activated to release a sedative.

The future is here, and it aint lookin' good.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey at least its not 18 numbers because if it was, it would surely be the mark of the beast

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
MMEA fits the 18 numbers you are hunting. Also check www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...

Some very good videos about the verichip

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Military personnel are already a number in a system, as the article notes, they have dog tags, and the scannable chip would have that information.

These things can't be tracked by satellite, which is what some people seem to think. You need a guy on the ground with a scanner to walk up to the person and check for it.

Overall, if this replaces dog tags, its a bad idea, because the dog tags have an easy to read 'interface' (its called 'letters', a great invention). How many times have any of us been to the supermarket and the damned item won't scan properly? We can't have that sort of thing happening on a battlefield.

As far as it being the 'mark of the beast', whats it matter? If it is, and this is the apocalypse, then Jebus is going to come, get rid of the bad people, and save the good people, so its all good in the end anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
No dude,

"As far as it being the 'mark of the beast', whats it matter? If it is, and this is the apocalypse, then Jebus is going to come, get rid of the bad people, and save the good people, so its all good in the end anyway. "

You cannot be so far from the thruth if you tried. The mark is one that is not to be accepted by the Lords people. if you do, you will belong to the beast. When the J man comes back to lay slap down, you got to have chosen your side.

The mark of the beast is what will damn you - Revelations 14 -6/13.
"will drink of the wine of Gods fury".

Thats what will happen if you take the mark and worship the Beast.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have discussed this topic on another site and can say I agree with the sentiments of those who have replied to this thread.
That said , the military are being used as guinea pigs to see if the system works and if it does I dont think people in the USA/UK will be asked if they want it or not.
The likely scenareo would be that an alleged terrorist chemical/biological attack was going to take place and people would need vaccinating against it. Under the current climate of fear in the UK/USA I am sure people would be falling overthemselves to be vaccinated and therfore chipped against their will and without their permission. How would one be aware of it and how do you check if you have been chipped.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
When the J man comes back to lay slap down, you got to have chosen your side.

Thats my point, if its the end of the world, then whats it even matter about anything else.

The mark of the beast is what will damn you
Otherwise perfect christians will go to eternal permanent torture and damnation for having a peice of electronic equipment?
I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
When the J man comes back to lay slap down, you got to have chosen your side.

Thats my point, if its the end of the world, then whats it even matter about anything else.

The mark of the beast is what will damn you

Otherwise perfect christians will go to eternal permanent torture and damnation for having a peice of electronic equipment?
I don't think so.

Thats what it says. You can't twist what you want to fit your world. You either believe as it is in its entirety or dont bother.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm not twisting anything, beleive in christ, get saved, thats what the bible is all about. Getting the 'mark' can't undo that. THe 'blood of christ' is more powerful than some quarter inch peice of plastic, at least in the bible anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
That said , the military are being used as guinea pigs to see if the system works and if it does I dont think people in the USA/UK will be asked if they want it or not.

Guinea pigs? We already know the system works. We use it daily for our pets. Its not like we ask the dogs whether they want an ID implant or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its here and soon very many people in this world will be mark
www.verichipcorp.com...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by mseaccount]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Notice the words the guy uses on that news report. "Welcome to the future", "It WILL be implanted in your upper right arm" and another couple of things he said made it sound like it WILL be happening, not might be.
I guess he is right, but it is a delicate push on every viewer.
I expect these things to take off in the next couple of years, slowly working their way into many different area's before they are common enough to start pushing on the masses. It is a scary thought that we could all be geting pressured into having a chip in the next few years but I definitely see it happening.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nobody take the CHIP!

Do you hear me?

And this is why.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,

to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The RFID chip is the holy grail for inventory control.

Of course citizens and military personnel wouldn't want to be thought of
as inventory.

A global Wal-Mart of epic proportions.

For instance, if I had RFID chip readers at regular intervals throughout a town in a grid like fashion, I could know where anybody was at any given moment. I could know who was socializing with who. I could know who might be engaging in unlawful assembly for instance, and summon the authorities to break it up.
Petty crimes would almost come to a halt. Stalking and harassment crimes would disappear.

By forcing trade to be done through the chip, you would have to move to a cashless society. Therefore, people refusing to be chipped or those who remove their chip would be unable to buy food, goods, or receive services. Who knows, showing up at a place of business without the chip might actually summon the authorities.

This is an "avalanche technology", meaning once it gets rolling there is really no stopping it. You have to remove the mountain and snow to stop it, and that ain't gonna happen.

Those that sell it will tout only its pros, but it is a double-edged sword that cuts wickedly deep.

new topics

top topics

join