It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Contact at Trout Lake, Washington!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I came across this, if true, is absolutely incredible. I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later, I think the time is here.

www.eceti.org...

Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence

An unprecedented event is unfolding in a small town known as Trout Lake, Washington. This event has the potential to change the course and destiny of Humanity and the Earth. The people of Earth are being offered a chance to join the rest of the universe in peace.

The technologies to end disease clean up and restore the environment, fuel-less energy technologies, and the virtual keys to Utopia have been disseminated and are waiting for distribution and production. A whole new world is unfolding for those with the courage to accept it.

C5 Contact with spiritually and technologically advanced extra and ultra terrestrial off world visitors which we refer to as the greater family of man has occurred at the home of James Gilliland, known as the Sattva Sanctuary. ABC, Fox News, The History Channel, Evening Magazine, and other cable channels too numerous to mention have covered the ongoing contacts at the Sanctuary. Radio shows such as Coast to Coast AM with George Noory & Art Bell, Jeff Rense and many others have all covered this incredible verifiable event.

If its true, prepare yourselves folks. Its gonna be an interesting year.

[edit: added appropriate external source tags and shortened quoted content]
External Source Tags - Posting works written by others

[edit on 8/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This sounds to good to be true. I went to the site and looked at some of the photos, none of them seem to be worthy. The site itself looks like your common cheap pick a few colors and make the text huge type site. I will remain skeptical, the site did say that FOX, ABC, History Channel was all recording the events. Why is it we havent seen anything yet. Sorry but no matter how much I want it to be true I dont think it is.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I see lights in my area too...multi colored, all the colors of the rainbow. And I wouldnt judge a book by its cover, there are many sites out there which look real good and have crap information....as there are many sites out there that dont look so trendy but the info is outstanding.

I have no reason not to believe this. My intuition says its true.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So what are you actually saying or implying is going to happen ? It just seems like a post showing lots of ufo sightings in a certain area over a period of time...

...anything else I missed ?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are there any sources that confirm this ?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The site is claiming that in recent years there have been numerous visits from ET which have been recorded by FOX, ABC, and other news stations. They also claim that these beings will hand over some sort of information to make a quantum leap in physics, which will of course allow us to travel amongst the stars and become a member of the universal races.

I really do hope its true.
Why would any new source say anything. This has BS written all over it.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So do these UFO's just fly around, or do they land also so the aliens can de-plane (or de-saucer, in this case)? Theoretically, they would have had to have made some kind of verbal contact with humans in order for us to know exactly what they want. According to the article they are willing to provide us with certain technologies. There are also steps that need to be followed. My question is, who's the person that all this information is coming from? I understand that there is plenty of evidence (photos, videos, eye-witnesses) to support UFO activity in this area. But where is the evidence of contact? Where is the evidence of these aliens' alleged good will?

And furthermore, why pick some isolated lake in Washington state to make contact with the human race? Did they confuse Washington state with Washington, DC on their galactic map? Did the male alien ignore his wife's requests to stop and ask for directions? I just hope they didn't stop here on Earth to refuel their ship because they're going to be shocked when they see what we're charging at the pump!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So, lots of footage of blinking lights, and thats it? Probably just a nature phenomenon since nothing has happened in all these hundreds of years.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
what a big waste of time, i can't believe someone would spend so much time on something so easy to reveal. Heres the news in august for trout lake washington www.troutlake.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
naahh....the military wont allow that, they will probably stop it

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Out of curiousity,,,why do I need to pay $199.00 to be enlightened? Shouldn't the enlightenment be offered for free, or at least on a contribution/donation basis...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Out of curiousity,,,why do I need to pay $199.00 to be enlightened? Shouldn't the enlightenment be offered for free, or at least on a contribution/donation basis...

Maybe they're Scientologists in disguise. =O

Anyway if this was being covered by the news media I would have heard it by now...or maybe I wouldn't have. I have the History Channel on.

[edit on 8/22/2006 by Kacen]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This has got all the hallmarks of a scam/cult.

I dont believe a word of it because they are telling everyone what the meaning of it is, how could they possibly know that unless it was a scam by them?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
If its true, prepare yourselves folks. Its gonna be an interesting year.

Prepare myself for what? Another year where an obscure cult centered around some charismatic leader claims to have amazing things to offer humanity given to us by aliens? Another year where either NOTHING happens and this cult fades into obscurity or they all put on Nike shoes and drink poison?

Yawn. Wake me up when real, actual aliens show up. And it won't require buying a DVD or attending a seminar, either.

new topics

top topics

join