It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pharmacratic inquisition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
this is a link which gives a brief but thorough detail on how mushrooms and religion are related and have always been.
theres alot of stuff explaining christmas and other traditions we follow yet dont know the true meaning of.
one small example. why do we have a tree in our house during christmas, and or stocking hanging by the fireplace? what does that have to do with christianity or anything? why are the presents under the tree for?
amanitas dont really grow here in america, we only have the shrooms that grow on cow poo. but in other countries they have amanitas, and you can find them under trees.

and of course after you pick the shroom you dont just eat it, you have to let it dry first of course. so they people would hang it on a branch of the tree, and let it dry. kinda like an ornament. or, they could put shrooms in the stocking, and let it dry by the fireplace over nite.

the amanita is also known as the fruit of knowledge. who says it had to be an apple.

look at jesus in this pic^ just look out the outline of him. makes a shroom shape. if u cant see at least somewhat of a resemblance, put on someglasses and an open mind and look again.

grail cup^

A common depiction of enlightenment is this mushroom behind the head of one who is a knower, often thought to be some type of glowing aura. This may be symbolic for the spiritual glow one has after the change experienced by the heavenly gift of the Holy Ghost. Many artworks show the difference between those who have "Tasted of the heavenly Gift" and those who have not. This is depicted by whether one has this glow, or does not. Often resembling the underside of a mushroom cap (gills extending outward) sometimes it is symbolized with red with white spots.

the guys who wrote this book are awesome, i chat with them a few times on their forum.

heres the video of the guys who wrote the book. this video has tons of info you wont find anywhere else. basically explaining how religion and mushrooms and the supression of the truth. its great to anyone who is interested.
[url=http://www.jamesarthur.net/ja.html] >watch

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
great find
intresting read
it makes you think

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't go experimenting with hallucinogenics right now (not implying anyone would). I saw on a news site were in a troubled area where a flight was turned around, there was a bad batch of '___', or something.

Reminiscent of US 60's during the protest when you never knew what might show up.

And just to add a note of my own: The terrorists are well known drug lords. Afganhistan supplied most of the world's heroin.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
I wouldn't go experimenting with hallucinogenics right now (not implying anyone would). I saw on a news site were in a troubled area where a flight was turned around, there was a bad batch of '___', or something.

Reminiscent of US 60's during the protest when you never knew what might show up.

And just to add a note of my own: The terrorists are well known drug lords. Afganhistan supplied most of the world's heroin.

im not implying anyone take hallucinogens either... or else this thread would be deleted like all of my other ones.

but this definitely does make you think.

and btw... people didnt use '___' for spiritual purposes. it didnt even exist till about 50-60 yrs ago.

mushrooms, ayahusca, and others are purely natural.

the way nature intended.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Now I understand your thread.

I think it's rather common still today for S. American Indians to use extracts to achieve a higher state. The N. American Indian used to do this, but the Federal Gov't banned the practice.

Sorry I didn't catch on at first.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just love it when someone else gets more replies than I do when I post the same crap... I posted info about this video like a month ago... but just because he has pictures ooooooohhhh.... lol
no hard feelings..

LoL...

I would just like to comment that its neat to see all the new info being presented explaining more about our light bodies and the path they are supposed to take....

A very interesting part in that video is about how they explain the earths wobble... and how it has moved through the zodiac symbols..
and equally interesting is the information about the previous Christs before Jesus... and how we have been duped by religeon on all fronts.. especially with monatomic gold where the churches made the disinformation of alchemy (turning lead and other crap into gold) which is NOT what they were doing at all... they were creating Monatomic Gold ... just like the kind moses fed to the people in Exodus

You can purchase the amanitas online on various websites, I know some people who have.

Its also interesting to note why Santa Clause goes down the chimney, and why we use stockings.... and the pine tree...

You see, the shamans back then didn't have christmas and all that jazz, they did 'nature' worship... and the changing of the seasons.. and during that time of the year the shaman would venture out into the forest and collect the amanitas that grew underneath the PINE trees... they would be wet and would weigh a lot in the sack he used to carry them, so he dried them on the pine trees while he collected more (decorations on the tree) ... (presents under the tree) .. .. next is .. how would he deliver them to the towns-folk? ... well snow would be covering their doors so the shaman would come down the chimney (which was huge, because they used that as their 'winter' entrance)
next... the mushrooms would still be wet, so what did they do? hung them in stockings over the fire.... Very interesting tidbits of history which we weren't privvy to.. and Santa is depicted as? Red, White and Black Boots... interestingly enough thats the colors of the amanitas... (black boots, depicting the dirt)

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I just love it when someone else gets more replies than I do when I post the same crap... I posted info about this video like a month ago... but just because he has pictures ooooooohhhh.... lol
no hard feelings..

LoL...

I would just like to comment that its neat to see all the new info being presented explaining more about our light bodies and the path they are supposed to take....

A very interesting part in that video is about how they explain the earths wobble... and how it has moved through the zodiac symbols..
and equally interesting is the information about the previous Christs before Jesus... and how we have been duped by religeon on all fronts.. especially with monatomic gold where the churches made the disinformation of alchemy (turning lead and other crap into gold) which is NOT what they were doing at all... they were creating Monatomic Gold ... just like the kind moses fed to the people in Exodus

You can purchase the amanitas online on various websites, I know some people who have.

Its also interesting to note why Santa Clause goes down the chimney, and why we use stockings.... and the pine tree...

You see, the shamans back then didn't have christmas and all that jazz, they did 'nature' worship... and the changing of the seasons.. and during that time of the year the shaman would venture out into the forest and collect the amanitas that grew underneath the PINE trees... they would be wet and would weigh a lot in the sack he used to carry them, so he dried them on the pine trees while he collected more (decorations on the tree) ... (presents under the tree) .. .. next is .. how would he deliver them to the towns-folk? ... well snow would be covering their doors so the shaman would come down the chimney (which was huge, because they used that as their 'winter' entrance)
next... the mushrooms would still be wet, so what did they do? hung them in stockings over the fire.... Very interesting tidbits of history which we weren't privvy to.. and Santa is depicted as? Red, White and Black Boots... interestingly enough thats the colors of the amanitas... (black boots, depicting the dirt)

awesome.
im glad someone understands where im coming from.

and im sorry that ive gotten a few more replies becuase i took the time to post pics about the subject.

this is definitely information that more people should check out

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
if you haven't watched this video yet, DO IT!

the whole world needs to view this video!

this could be the catalyst for the worlds population to embrace the new age of Aquarius.

Astrology and the Age of Aquarius

Astrology and the Age of Aquarius
You are probably familiar with the term New Age, and you may have heard or read about the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. This simply means that we are leaving one age (Pisces), and entering into a new one (Aquarius). This happens every two thousand years - the last one coinciding with the arrival of Christ.
What does this have to do with you? Well, it has quite a lot to do with you and everyone else on the planet. For a start, if you haven't already undergone any changes, you might be feeling the urge to change now, or you may be witnessing changes around you. Either way, you will certainly be aware that life on planet Earth seems to be going off the rails in one way or another.

This is characteristic of the changing of the Ages as people struggle to adapt to the new energies. You will also have noticed certain major developments - such as science, computers and technology, all of which are now forming the backbone of our society. UFO's, alternative medicine, astrology, vegetarianism and other subjects previously considered weird or cranky are growing rapidly in popularity, and are all subjects associated with the sign of Aquarius. These subjects will become more and more commonplace, and astrology and other 'mystical' methods of self-help and understanding will help people to become more in tune with their spiritual selves in preparation for the New Age.

People are already beginning to look within for the answers they seek, instead of outwards to money, possessions and other people. The more enlightened members of society will welcome the New Dawn with its emphasis on humanity, kindness, truth, spirituality and enlightenment. The less evolved are struggling and are reacting with negative forms of behaviour which is the main reason for all the chaos and negativity around at the moment.

Expressing an interest in a New Age subject shows that you are in tune with the subtle astrological energies engulfing our planet, and that you are consciously (or subconsciously) seeking spiritual answers, and therefore have the potential for the self-improvement that will enable you to enter into the New Age with ease, and hopefully, help others to do the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How very interesting and well presented. I have heard allusions to the Christmas tree regarding mushrooms but wasn't able to grasp the idea. Thank you for the pics and the interpretation.

Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust, Dust( or reconstitution) makes fungus or mushrooms and mushrooms make available a path for return for the light body. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think it's interesting. Drugs are overrated unless you do need them to get better. But it makes some sense, considering how religion started in the world. But that's cool, that you can eat a vegtable off of a Christmas tree in another country. But I think most traditon in religion is ritual and storytelling in some ways, not necessarily from hellucigains in most religions.

new topics

top topics

join