It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden gets the OK to kill up to 10M in a US nuke attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
For reasons already stated by other posters, I have to say that the article is the sheerest drivel. OBL needing permission? 10m people? WHAT IS WRONG with you lot that just suck this nonsense up? Please, critical thinking! (bangs head on wall... loses will to live...)

And does it mean that if OBL kills 11 million people he'll go to Islamofascist Hell?

The fact that people swallow any of this just beggars belief, frankly.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

i thought bin laden was the boss...

i didn't know he had to listen to some religious person...

gotta love religion

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't believe that UBL waits for permission from anyone before doing anything. His ego tells him that he's 'The Man'. His followers tell him that he's their saviour. This cleric may have 'given permission' but I highly doubt UBL was waiting for it. He obviously does his own thing and he believes he takes direction directly from God (or Allah .. or whoever ....)

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yes, Flyersfan, IF he is alive, he would answer only to himself. Now the ? remains, IS he alive?
He could be answering to a higher authority. The CIA.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

May God save the country, for it is evident that the people will not.
Millard Fillmore

Now my version is:"May God save the United States, for it is evident that Osama will not!!"

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You know if the US would have just stayed out of this in the first place we'd be fine, but now instead of stopping terroism, we are pissing more middle easterns off and probable creating more and more terroist. Bush is a shooty prez, even the rebublicans agree. Get that man out of ofice now!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimJazz
You know if the US would have just stayed out of this in the first place we'd be fine, but now instead of stopping terroism, we are pissing more middle easterns off and probable creating more and more terroist. Bush is a shooty prez, even the rebublicans agree. Get that man out of ofice now!

Unfortunately, Bush has yet to do anything that would get him impeached. So we have to kind of sit for him now.

And I'm not too sure if the US stayed out of Middle Eastern Affairs, they'll simply attack someone else, it's Muslim Fundamentalist nature to pick on the biggest, baddest bulley in the yard and get their behinds kicked up and down the street.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bin Laden gets the OK to kill up to 10M in a US nuke attack

The arabs world would get thier holy war then I'm sure the US would would anilate 1 billion muslims.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
At what point would the conflict go from war to genocide?

Shattered OUT...

LL1

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is a religious approval for 10 million deaths, which was granted by a Saudi cleric.

Saudi cleric Al Fahd views bin Laden as the Mahdi.

Author Paul L. Williams states:

“Sheik Nasir bin Hamed Al Fahd, a leading Saudi cleric, issued a fatwa in May 2003 in which he, with careful Koranic justification, religiously sanctioned the use of nuclear weapons as "permissible," as just retribution to kill up to "ten million" Americans.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
People actually believe that God would direct the killing of anyone, let alone 10M people? Becasue of politics? In the 21st century can people possibly be more ignorant?

Read you bible.

In the bible God directs the killings of many multitudes of people.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Unbelievable, I just refuse to believe it.

Not because I think Osama is dead. But comon be realistic 10 million? In todays day and age and the US's defenses its just silly.

Osama is probebly alive and kicking, chillin' in some mansion with tons of money. Or even he might be hiding in a cave somewhere, but im sure with surround sounds and a couple flat screens.

Killing 10 million people in the untied states is like going outside to kill 10 million ants, kind of. Thats a bad anology i know but.... First of all it'd be hard for Osama to get those nukes on here, then it'd be hard to... Its just not possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join