It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden gets the OK to kill up to 10M in a US nuke attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I remember that the former USSR "lost"(or wouldn't account for) around 40 nuclear "briefcases", capable of opening a hole the size of Manhattan each...
Does somebody else recalls them too ?
When the body count reaches certain level it doens't matter if are 5, 10 or 50 million...
I can only guess how many of them are already buried in some key areas, awaiting for someone yelling "ENOUGH !" and hitting the red button...
Remember that Math, Calculus , originated in Near East, after a number of Crusades, they are still there, and the illiterate European Noble went home beaten...
What reaches public knowledge is always less than 10% than actually happens or is invented...
And planning is for everyone with more than two neurons...
So...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, for starters Id like some decent proof that Bin laden is still alive, and that this isn't another fabricated reminder of this invisible boogeyman.

No kidding. So this is the latest "new" threat, since the doomsday August 22 didnt take?
Oh my word, the fearmongering is laughable.

Nothing like living in the fear that the terrorists want us to live in. They have some right where they want them. The terrorists have won.

Go about your lives as usual, but the terrorists are going to kill you- and they will warn us before they kill us. Right.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
... But to me, this whole green light to nuke the US is a bit sketchy at best, last I checked, fundamentalists don't need no cleric to tell them how to interpret their book and to be told what to do, and how to do it, and to what extent it should be done...

Actually they DO need these kinds of permissions. In many Muslim countries the political players are subordinate to the religious leaders. In Iran, for example, Ahmadinejad may say all sorts of things but he is powerless to act without the expressed permission of the Ayatollah. The same is true of Bin Laden as has been evidenced in remarks he's made in some of the videos.

Nevertheless, it still astounds me that in this day and age religious people (on all sides mind you) are so adept at talking out of both sides of their mouth. God is good, God is pure, God is loving, God says I can kill 10M people with impunity and I believe Him.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Do you all seriously believe that CIA arent trying to find this guy...come on get a grip they always have intelligience because they are the central intelligience agency, they dont get him because the guy aint your average joe he is like a prophet to his followers, I bet half if not all of them would die for him if he told them to all jump off a bridge. he says jump they do it.
he says get me out of here before the CIA get here they do it.
They aint gona take the chance letting outsiders who are possibly the enemy get to close.

Osama Bin Laden isnt the top man of todays worlds scariest threat to civilisation because hes a dumbass.

Anyone could "dream" up what he masterminded (9/11), fact is who could make it work?

[edit on 23-8-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
hmm who really knows what to believe...!?

Osama who? Nobody has seen him since he tried to buy a dialysis machine and have it couried to Afganistan...! The CIA have him by the kidneys... cos everytime a dialysis machine is bought and headed his way, they intercept it!

I think the guy is DEAD..... he is now strategically employed as a hologram by the Bush regime for all intent and purposes and is kept at the Whitehouse...to be pulled out when it suits to play a Game of Life and Monopoly with Bush.

Ox

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A hologram?..... ok.. The alarm clock is going off.. You know what that means..

If he's dead.. ok.. The US government is still using his name and likeness to carry out their own attacks.. If he's not dead, then he's in CIA protective custody... Why else would Bush not be concerned with him anymore? He has no need to be, his little private war is in full swing..

Ox

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh and as someone pointed out earlier in the thread... Since when does a "Terrorist Leader" have to ask for permission from anyone to do anything? Isnt that what makes them a terrorist? I mean how can he be an extremist.. asking permission doesnt seem too "extreme" to me... I could be wrong

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I like visuals once in awhile.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Let me see if I have this straight. A representative if the Islamic faith has just given Islamic terrorists his blessing to kill 10 million Americans with nuclear weapons. I thought I read that right. Excuse me while I stop laughing.

My laughter was purely cynical. I have a couple of questions. Where is the condemnation of the Islamic faith about this? Where are the leaders of the Islamic faith's denials of this statement. I can guarentee you if a Catholic or Jewish representative said anything even remotely close to this, you wouldn't need the media or the internet to find out about it. All you would have to do is open your window to hear the screams of outrage.

When are people going to learn that this entire mess is about Islamic domination of the entire world. In one form or another it has been going on for over 2000 years. In my opinion people of the Islamic faith who don't openly condemn these fanatics are just as guilty as them. I don't know who coined the term "sheeple" but they need to look in the mirror and let out a long BAAAAAAA!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I like visuals once in awhile.

Dear I do so much visualizations that my head hurts from it

But guess what!!!!! some of them has become true!!!!!!!

I guess is not enough the end of times with Iran nor the failed plot to take more airplanes so now Bin ladden is resuscitated.

I tell you some political people are desperate as the congress elections get closer.

I will make this statement and I will bring it back again after November. . .

With so much dissatisfaction about the ruling political party and their hold in congress . . . the only way they can win again and hold congress is with another voters fraud.

So if they win again congress it will be because the votes will be manipulated, and a big agenda will be heading our way.

Only desperate people will bring desperate measures and bringing Bin ladden again is one of them.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by marg6043]

Ox

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That's about the truth of it.... It sums it up quite nicely..
Did you read that post about the voting machines? And see the video? it's rather interesting stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I just love religion. We have God in His/Her/Its various depictions as being the loving, all-powerful creator and then His/Her/Its agents on earth invariably turn that into some sort of license to kill people from the other belief systems.

This CNN story talks about how Bin Laden has gotten the OK from a Saudi cleric to kill up to 10M Americans with a nuke attack:

OK to Nuke

"Michael Scheuer, who once headed the CIA's bin Laden unit, says bin Laden has been given permission by a young cleric in Saudi Arabia authorizing al Qaeda to "use nuclear weapons against the United States ... capping the casualties at 10 million.""

So what happens if he kills 10M and one? Does he get penalized or something? I find this whole thing utterly unbelievable. People actually believe that God would direct the killing of anyone, let alone 10M people? Becasue of politics? In the 21st century can people possibly be more ignorant?

Yea, yea, I know. CIA, Bin Laden, disinformation, terror mongering, as if he actually has a nuke(s). But if this is in fact genuine, whether he has the capability of not, it is ignorance at its highest level.

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 22-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

It's nice to see "young clerics" getting more involved with the world around them Nothing beats a hands-on approach when dealing with the world and those that inhabit it.

Just more rhetoric from another part of the world that would like more air time on TV.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by carnival_of_souls2047]

[edit on 23-8-2006 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
im pretty sure the triggers on the russian suitcase nukes are worthless . they decay over time, so i dont think you should worry much about them.

im just curious what happens if bin laden kills 10million and 1 americans. will he be shunned by the muslim world. will that negate his ticket to paradise where his 70+ virgins are waiting. someone tell these muslim extremist that 70 virgins are worthless in a non physical world.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
im pretty sure the triggers on the russian suitcase nukes are worthless . they decay over time, so i dont think you should worry much about them.

I do so hope you're talking about a mechanical trigger and not the uranium, 4.5million years per half-life, it'll out live you and possibly the entire human race if you do ask me.

And plus, electronic and mechanical triggers do last a long time, not nearly as long as the uranium, but still longer that you should wait on them, don't wait on something to go bad.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
cham dallas a nuke expert was on fox news on 4-18-06 and he stated the triggers for these suitcase nukes are worthless by now. my google skills suck so i cant find the transcripts for the show. dont write it off because it was on fox news, it was on hannity and colmes and they both were all ears for cham dallas. he isnt biased just a nuke expert. maybe you can find the shows transcripts. im sorry i cant back up my claim, i suck!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Though I do respect Michael Scheuer--aka Anonymous, the author of IMPERIAL HUBRIS-- this statement made by this Saudi Cleric, I hope, is just verbal terror, another facet the bad guys use to stir fear and keep the West off balance. Though judging by the porosity of our Southwestern border, anything is possible...fearfully possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

cham dallas a nuke expert was on fox news on 4-18-06 and he stated the triggers for these suitcase nukes are worthless by now. my google skills suck so i cant find the transcripts for the show. dont write it off because it was on fox news, it was on hannity and colmes and they both were all ears for cham dallas. he isnt biased just a nuke expert. maybe you can find the shows transcripts. im sorry i cant back up my claim, i suck!

Cham Dallas on Hannity & Colmes

The Center for Mass Destruction Defense

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I find the dead or alive arguement interesting. We know he was "alive". We don't know if he is dead. I believe it's a bit overly cynical to say Bin Laden is a Bush mandated CIA operative as he had been in play long before the Bush administration. So many other countries have independent intel on him I don't have faith that the ruse could be kept up. Hell, Clinton couldn't even hide a cheat-on-his-wife BJ even with all his buddies in the press! The CIA and justice dept. are ripe with leakers. I just don't think the secret could be kept.

So alive or dead, each asks the other side for proof. It seems to me that those who believe him dead have built a huge house of cards around this fact. Just as those who believe 9/11 was an inside job have built a huge house of cards around that foundational belief. What would it take to shake that structure? Bin Laden to come to your house and shake your hand in person? Would you still think him dead? To extrapolate out such outlandish theories based a minority held opinion is shakey. You have set yourself on path from which you will do anything and everything to keep hold of those beliefs no matter what evidence is set before you. For those who believe he is alive, to find out he is dead would be a good thing and no real loss to their personal belief foundations.

I guess why I have problems with the "he is dead" angle is that this belief is backed into. The starting point for this is "I hate Bush". From that beginning, all kinds of beliefs are gathered to help enforce and support that original feeling. It's not the way beliefs should be formulated nor held. Starting off with an emotion, then scraping along trying to find ways to justify it and doubting anything that goes against it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
thanks mirthful me.

it was his first appearance on fox where he stated the timers of the suitcase nukes were most likely worthless by now. it was actually a cool show , he had 2 mock nukes and he showed how easy it would be to activate one , and how small they could be. the more powerful of the two was the size of a soccer ball.

he said something like the tritium triggers have long decayed and would need replaced. i found another article on the net stating the same, here it is.....

www.bharat-rakshak.com...

and this is an excerpt from the article stating the same thing cham dallas said....

Neither Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda, nor any of the other large terrorist organizations supporting it, is likely to have acquired the ability to trigger a modern brief case nuke that it may have bought or stolen, especially if the Tritium triggers needed to ignite them have decayed.

tritium is not like uranium. it only has a half-life of 12.32 years. i found that here on wikipedia....
en.wikipedia.org...

and since the so called suitcase nukes were made in the 70s or even 80s, i think its safe to say osama would have to find new triggers to activate these nukes. hasnt this been covered on ats before?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

tritium is not like uranium. it only has a half-life of 12.32 years. i found that here on wikipedia....
en.wikipedia.org...

and since the so called suitcase nukes were made in the 70s or even 80s, i think its safe to say osama would have to find new triggers to activate these nukes. hasnt this been covered on ats before?

Not that safe, even after 1 or 2 half lifes which is about the most that it could have possibly passed through, the triggers would still work, keep in mind, you're taking a half of the current whole, so if I took half of 100, I would be left with 50 then I would be taking half of 50, to be left with 25. So there's atleast 25 percent of the original materials left. Does anyone know if that's enough to trigger the nuclear device?

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join