It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden gets the OK to kill up to 10M in a US nuke attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
I think 10 million is certainly possible. They could well be planning on detonating nuclear suitcase bombs simultaneously in several cities so 10 million isnt all that unrealistic. In fact I think the death toll could be far greater.

From what I understand those suitcase bombs are less than 1kt. It might take out a few city blocks. Maybe kill 60,000 in downtown NYC.. They would have to have an awful lot of them to kill 10,000,000. And after that happens how long do you think the middle east would last. en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by steve99]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm not thinking nuke, I'm thinking bio-weapon here. Bird flu, ebola, a little of both?
I hope Bin Loopy is dead but who knows?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Even a bio would not kill 10,000,000. They would get it straightened out before that many died.
To kill that many he would have to use big megaton nukes on a few cities.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
is this old news? maybe as old as 2004?

www.dailykos.com...

i think the initial interview was in may 2004
maybe it was scare tactics for the american voters then considering there was an election that fall, and hey another election this fall. lets scare the people again.
if its not the same story im sorry.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
And the people will be in terror when the goverment goes to the democrats.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Bin Laden Nuclear Alert
Fri Nov 12 2004 12:02:34 ET
Osama bin Laden now has religious approval to use a nuclear device against Americans, says the former
head of the CIA unit charged with tracking down the Saudi terrorist. The former agent, Michael Scheuer,
speaks to Steve Kroft in his first television interview without disguise to be broadcast on 60 MINUTES
Sunday, Nov. 14 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
(...)
ACSA has received confirmation of it's warnings to the General Public in November 2004 and since December 2003,
that a nuclear device, a suitcase sized unit secreted on the Turkish / Syrian border for several years by Pakistan's ISI,
has been readied for use against the United States by Pakistan.

Bin Laden Nuclear Alert
Monday, Nov. 15, 2004
Former CIA agent Michael Scheuer told CBS “60 Minutes”’ Steve Kroft Sunday that the U.S. fumbled 10
chances to kill or capture terror chief Osama bin Laden before 9/11. Now he is convinced that the international
outlaw will attack the U.S. homeland with some sort of nuclear weapon of mass destruction.

Bin Laden Nuclear Alert
November 15, 2004
A key al-Qaeda operative seized in Pakistan recently offered an alarming account of the group's potential
plans to target the U.S. with weapons of mass destruction, senior U.S. security officials tell TIME. Sharif al-Masri,
an Egyptian who was captured in late August near Pakistan's border with Iran and Afghanistan, has told his
interrogators of "al-Qaeda's interest in moving nuclear materials from Europe to either the U.S. or Mexico,"
according to a report circulating among U.S. government officials.

Once again history repeats... How stupid do these guys think we are lol

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
CODE RED...
Everyone watch out...
Just like the last times cnn has saaid that bin laden is set to attack...
How do they know he has the okay to kill 10million but have no clue as to where he is...man my BS meter is going off

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
More Scare statics. A young cleric? Any name? sounds like those "government sources" again

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Jeez, I'm sure some nimwit next will say sure Bin Laden come and Kill 10 million, kill 10 million illegal immigrants. (sarcasm in poor taste)

Was I that Nimwit?

I'm just surprised an honestly inflammatory jackhole hasn't said that, and meant it just yet.

Truth be told, I love hate this polotic rhetoric. (Trust No-One)

Bin Laden is likely filmed somewhere in the Sierra Nevadas, Mountains that border Cali and Nevada, all desert scrub, and hilly areas. Then he hides out in his Barstow California Home ... filled with military bases.

-ADHD

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There could only be one way to take out 10 Million people unaturally and only a team of microbiologist's could pull it off.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So what!
I hear by give everyone in the world the permission to take out the Rothchild Dynasty, their agents, co-workers, relatives, friends & family. Seize their assets & wipe them off the face off the Earth!
They only have financed every war since the 17th century.
You have been told by some drunk guy who might not be the owner of this log in name.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This seems to be a rehash of old material…hyping/tweaked for attention and use in a new CNN special report.

Scheuer says in May 2003, Osama bin Laden secured a fatwa - an Islamic decree - from a Saudi sheik saying he would be justified in using nuclear weapons against Americans, in retaliation for Muslims who have died.
60 Minutes Interview, May 2004

CNN is plugging their 2 hour special tomorrow night's: “In the Footsteps if Bin Laden”.

For those interested, the CNN commercial for tomorrow nights report Here
(if it doesn't show at first, just refresh)

mg

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
These clerics saying it's ok to commit mass murder must feel pretty safe. If an attack happens, they shouldn't unless they don't mind saying hello to a tall dark red evil guy in the afterlife soon afterwards. I predict Osama's days are numbered. It appears he's already been infected with the Whitney Houston affliction. I don't know, maybe he just needs to get out of his cave more often.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You see, everyone has their own interpretation of what God says to do. The Bible, Koran, Torah are not meant to be taken literally, they are meant for your own interpretation. Bin Laden believes it is the right thing to kills thousands, millions of people to fight for what he believes in. I think he is a mad man, I think he needs to to really open his eyes and watch the world. Or perhaps his eyes are open and what he sees in America is hell.

Now, on to the real thing. Getting a bomb is the easy part. Getting it into a worthy port/city is the tough part. Chances are, New York, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Maiami, New Orleans, Seattle, San Francisco and even Chicago are all viable targets. Once the bomb is in the city, killing 10 million people is going to be harder than you think. It will take a bomb in the megaton range to kill that many people, and frankly the onyl way for them to get their hands on one is through the Russians, Chinese or America itself.

I won't be surprised if we are attacked with a nuke, but the chances right now are slim, yet growing.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by MasterRegal]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Let me be the first to proclaim next month's DOOM'S DAY DATE!!

The evil 'terrists' will strike us on the 10th of September. I have rock solid proof. About as rock solid as the last 3 dates.

Start ze countdown!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Even a bio would not kill 10,000,000. They would get it straightened out before that many died.
To kill that many he would have to use big megaton nukes on a few cities.

the russian armed forces has 150 tones of weaponized anthrax for use in icbm`s - and they also have weaponized black pox (ebola chimera`d with small pox) - and you wouldnt`t have a clue that you were infected untill a large amount of the population started getting sick ; the US bio weapons programme is 15 years + behind the russians , and thats from the man who runs it , Dr Bill Patrick.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
In fact the russains did explode a device that was the most powerfull Nuke ever tested. It was 100 times more powerfull than the ones used on japan, do the math!

In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero, wooden houses were destroyed, and stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. The atmospheric disturbance generated by the explosion orbited the earth three times. A gigantic mushroom cloud rose as high as 64 kilometers (210,000 ft).

The russian Tsar bomb 100 MEGATONS!!! IN 1962

Very very very scary stuff! I cant even imagine can you? what effect that would have over a mojor populated area such as NY? or london(10 million inhabitants!

The Nagasaki municipal government officially adopted the figure of "more than 70,000" deaths on the basis of information from population surveys and the estimate made by the Nagasaki City Atomic Bomb Records Preservation Committee in July 1950. Said the committee in its report: "73,884 people were killed and 74,909 injured, and 17,358 of the deaths were confirmed by post- mortem examination soon after the atomic bombing."

Atomic Bomb Commission

The panic and breakdown in a modern society of services and the resultant almost cicvil war in such a event would be unimanagible. Also if the Nuke was set to explode very close to the ground in major city though the initial death toll would be lower the fall out effects would make the surrounding areas look like a zombie film.

Also a very ssmall nuke if exploded at the right altitude would cause up to 10 million deaths if not more, as the electromagnetic pulse generated would cripple all the electrical and communications below that area even up to the whole country, no electricity for months and months and months no motors cars anyhthing working country wide immediately, just imagine the effects of this? so it is feasible that this is possible.

I hope not and very much doubt it but just to clear up a earlier quote of a poster stating that it is not.

Regards and love Elf

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
its not that hes turning around and using "gods" will or direction to kill these people... like think about it there is nothing in any of these religions that speaks of killing people... its polotics... religion is thrown in there to get the people all rilled up if nothing else religion has always been a tactic in our societies to control the masses its that simple... so i highly doubt they honestly believe they will go to heaven but when your desperate enough any excuse seems sane

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It is extremly hard for you people to look and see who your real enemy is, u so not see the whole picture...Binladin may be the enemy, the influenced enemy. Publicity is a main enemy in this war, it takes the big picture away, it tells us wat is wants us to and we would know no other difference...the media is there to scare the masses, to control them, the same as religion.

George Bush...John Howard...Tony Blair...And alot of other people are at the top of the list....They MUST be stopped...

You cannot solve everything with religion...how can god suddenly come from the heavens and stop a bomb, stop a war...end the violence. And if and when the time comes that the Americans war will go to there lands, people would care more about their car than the amercans. they have started the end of the world, the start of total war. But i guess War is terror!!

It should soon become the time to rise against the Conspired Government...But i guess that is a different story.

Osama merely played his part...everything happens for a reason.

Do you really think that Binladin is the Enemy here, i think not...to reveal who is gulty here is all u need to do is look into a mirror. There is something very wrong with this world, but everyone can fix that, everyone...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm just curious, where's people's proof that Osama Bin Laden is in fact dead? All that is necessary for people to go to bed at night right?

It is ignorant to accept best case scenario because we simply do not know. Best take precautions and believe that Osama is still alive, then to accept he is dead and put our fists down. I know I don't want to be caught with a nuke thrown at my back.

But to me, this whole green light to nuke the US is a bit sketchy at best, last I checked, fundamentalists don't need no cleric to tell them how to interpret their book and to be told what to do, and how to do it, and to what extent it should be done.

All I know is that a nuke thrown at us, means an end to the Muslim states.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join