It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden gets the OK to kill up to 10M in a US nuke attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just love religion. We have God in His/Her/Its various depictions as being the loving, all-powerful creator and then His/Her/Its agents on earth invariably turn that into some sort of license to kill people from the other belief systems.

This CNN story talks about how Bin Laden has gotten the OK from a Saudi cleric to kill up to 10M Americans with a nuke attack:

OK to Nuke

"Michael Scheuer, who once headed the CIA's bin Laden unit, says bin Laden has been given permission by a young cleric in Saudi Arabia authorizing al Qaeda to "use nuclear weapons against the United States ... capping the casualties at 10 million.""

So what happens if he kills 10M and one? Does he get penalized or something? I find this whole thing utterly unbelievable. People actually believe that God would direct the killing of anyone, let alone 10M people? Becasue of politics? In the 21st century can people possibly be more ignorant?

Yea, yea, I know. CIA, Bin Laden, disinformation, terror mongering, as if he actually has a nuke(s). But if this is in fact genuine, whether he has the capability of not, it is ignorance at its highest level.

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 22-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is scary indeed. Hope nothing serious happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
10 Million? He's going to need an awfull lot of nuclear devices to reach that goal.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, for starters Id like some decent proof that Bin laden is still alive, and that this isn't another fabricated reminder of this invisible boogeyman.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well I guess if its on CNN it must be true

Dont be suprised if absolutely NOTHING happens. This sounds like more propoganda to me.

P.S. Bin Laden is a Saudi Royal bloodline; the Saudi Royal bloodline is an offshoot of the major Illuminati bloodlines. Bush bloodline = offshoot of major Illuminati bloodlines.

Bin Laden + Bush = Related!

All of them, they are all in on it together. Its the Elite vs the People.....thats how its always been throughout history; things havent changed, they are just more veiled with a ton more propoganda.

........as see thru as a glass window. This Elite really thinks we are stupid dont they?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why cap it at 10 million, because they think we are going to accept that number of casualties. Its like saying I'm just going to kill 10 million of you, not all of you so don't worry. They pretty much want us not to overreact by sending nukes in Muslims lands in retaliation for killing 10 million of American citizens. They see that killing 3000 people in America only made America mad enough to invade Afghanistan, but not go nuking around the world. So the cleric cap the 10 million.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Im with skadi on this one.

I want proof that he is still alive, as all of the videos supposed to be him are farcical to say the least.

However, saying 10 million can die because of Gods will... well at some stage their going to have to come out of the caves, mud huts and animal skins and join the real world - If 10 million died in the US and they could pin point who it was who authorised it....

Bye bye desert, hello worlds biggest and only glass car park.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well who knows eh thats the problem with this situation there are groups countries out there who want to do this for various fundemntalist reasons, however it seems that also groups people within the US and Europe want this too for various fundementalist reasons, its difficult to tell who the real enemy is, but thats what they all want.

It would be very simple to kill 10m people with a single superpower nuke, much more simple than you believe.... London, washington New York mexico city any one of these places with one single nuke at the right megaton range would do it easily if taking into account the aftereffects too, keep it real kids are still being born in Nagasaki with mutated limbs.

Hopefully not

Love elf

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Michael Scheuer, who once headed the CIA's bin Laden unit, says bin Laden has been given permission by a young cleric in Saudi Arabia authorizing al Qaeda to "use nuclear weapons against the United States ... capping the casualties at 10 million."

That is from the source... Caught my attention.. The CIA always seems to have this "Intelligence" and yet..they cant find the man? They always seem to be able to predict things and get new evidence and information, Yet they have no idea where he is?

How do they get this information? Where do they get it? Is it one big propaganda machine spinning out of control? Or is it more false intelligence spewed out by the government to scare the masses? Or is it a sign of things to come? More staged attacks? these worse than the last... How far are they willing to go to make their point and get their way?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ox

How do they get this information? Where do they get it?

Its not like the CIA is the only one going after Osama and his followers and sympathizers. As the article mentions a Saudi cleric, which means the Saudi intelligence may have picked the cleric up and interrogated him, and inform the CIA.

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Very true...

But it seems as if everything was quiet for a while.. and now that the elections are closer.. the GPB (Government propagana BS) is back in full swing..Ohh Osama this and Osama that... Iran this .. Iraq that.. Give me a break... it's all being fed to the sheeple who believe it..

Here's a minor prediction for ya.. Right around election time.. Gas prices will SKY ROCKET

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, for starters Id like some decent proof that Bin laden is still alive, and that this isn't another fabricated reminder of this invisible boogeyman.

I have an idea. Let's listen to this guy in this quote here and actually prove Bin Laden is actually still alive and kicking. Cause last heard the man was dead since 01.

So anything after that is pure fabrication...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
This CNN story talks about how Bin Laden has gotten the OK from a Saudi cleric to kill up to 10M Americans with a nuke attack:

So first Bin Laden is some sort of terrorist mastermind - and now he's *asking* others for an ok to strike? Think about that for a second - the leader of al qaeda asking for permission? Did he get demoted or something? Musta missed that memo...

This smells fishy imo.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by negativenihil]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Offtopic:

Amampour's two hours during documentary, including interviews with his brother in law etc. will be on CNN International coming Thursday.

If I remember correctly at 12 or 1 pm CET. www.cnn.com...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
well who knows eh thats the problem with this situation there are groups countries out there who want to do this for various fundemntalist reasons, however it seems that also groups people within the US and Europe want this too for various fundementalist reasons, its difficult to tell who the real enemy is, but thats what they all want.

It would be very simple to kill 10m people with a single superpower nuke, much more simple than you believe.... London, washington New York mexico city any one of these places with one single nuke at the right megaton range would do it easily if taking into account the aftereffects too, keep it real kids are still being born in Nagasaki with mutated limbs.

Hopefully not

Love elf

When you speak of a superpower nuke killing 10 million is that right out or later on.
It is impossible to kill ten million at once with a nuke, no nuke is that powerful yet.
This is more right wing scare tactics with the nov elections coming up. SA is afraid of osama because its government is a private owned country, which is against the religion of that region. Since, the Osama drill team is not looking for him anymore, why should he pop up at this time, unless its all a pony show to scare through more needed police state laws. Its vote for me or osama will kill you. Thats been used for over five years and its boring and down right treasonous at best.
What we are seeing is not our Government at work but a Secret inside government
attempting to consolidate power to one level and away from the citizens not only of this country America but the World!
Sure there are Terrorists in this World, but who do they work for and who pays them. The War on Terror started in 1948, in the middle east. I think that if Osama really was into terror he would blow himself up and not keep hooking up the kidney machine.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is utter bull#. The man is dead, and this entire thing is a psyops campaign. The CIA Bin Laden unit was disbanded a while ago, beleive it or not.

Oh, and don't forget Bush's words.

"It is our number one priority to find Osama and we will not rest until we find him." 9/13/01
"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'" 9/17/01
"I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him." 3/13/02 when asked about Osama.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Amampour's two hours during documentary, including interviews with his brother in law etc. will be on CNN International coming Thursday.

If I remember correctly at 12 or 1 pm CET. www.cnn.com...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Mdv2]

Thanks for pointing this up!

As I See It;

this young (probably Wahabbi) Cleric in SaudiArabia is quoted & promoted
in the western media because of his attention-getting blessing for bin Laden
(to eliminate 10 million infidels)
Because it fits well as a PROMO gimick for the CNN Documentary, noted above,
"In The Footsteps Of Bin Laden"

What's uncertain is...if this young cleric has any 'gravitas' in the Muslim community,
if he's not advanced up to a level of an Ayatollah...just what does his blather count?
Other than creating a big controversy which the media is exploiting for viewership!

also, we're not certain that this all isn't a staged event (call it deception)
with some media moguls in cahoots with the neocons/rumsfelds/et al, to rile up the masses...
and also to up the advertising prices for advertiser/sponsers of the documentary
and the expected re-run...!

TG

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think 10 million is certainly possible. They could well be planning on detonating nuclear suitcase bombs simultaneously in several cities so 10 million isnt all that unrealistic. In fact I think the death toll could be far greater.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We should all bear in mind that it would be pretty in the Bush Adminstration's interest if such a nuclear attack would happen. It wouldn't necessarily mean such an attack would be a false flag operation, but it would make selling a war on Iran much easier. One thing, this time the attention will probably not be focused on Bin Laden.

Have a look at my other thread:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

In which an former USAF colonel says the decision to actually attack Iran has already been made, and units are already actively executing operations in Iran similar to Operation Southern Focus in 2002 (a year before the invasion of Iraq)

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow...

so since this little up and comer cleric decides to tell Osama that its OK, then we should all feel threatened...

Ok, got news for ya...
About a thousand southern young priests, pastors, church leaders, and even Pat Robertson, have called for the all out annillation of anyone "wearing a towel on there head"...
so get ready middle east... our redneck religious leaders have called for genocide...

so very christian of them... and muslim of the cleric...
dont ya just love organized sanctioned religion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join