It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multicoloured bright light observed moving at incredible speeds in Norway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

What is the context of the picture in this link?

Utallige mennesker observerte et foreløpig uidentifisert flygende objekt på Helgelandskysten sent mandag kveld. Dette bildet er fra Vancouver Island, British Colombia, 8.oktober 1981.

My translation:

Several people observed a so far unidentified object at Helgelandskysten late Monday evening. This picture is from Vancouver Island, British Colombia, 8.oktober 1981.

edit: actually utallige means "a huge amount of people" or "more than you can count".

[edit on 2006/8/23 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks, motvilje and Hellmutt.

It is an interesting picture though... Anyone seen it previously and has it been proved to be a hoax? I'd have to say it has since that's a pretty clear picture of a stereotypical UFO, but I've not seen it before.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Thanks, motvilje and Hellmutt.

It is an interesting picture though... Anyone seen it previously and has it been proved to be a hoax? I'd have to say it has since that's a pretty clear picture of a stereotypical UFO, but I've not seen it before.

no problem.

i did a quick google, and came up with this:

After careful scrutiny, Mr. Hennell informs us that he would naturally have preferred to have the actual negative in hand for, as he warns, all kinds of hoaxes are possible, and do occur. Nevertheless, he says that he finds nothing dubious or suspicious about the picture, though he does warn us that, if the picture is indeed genuine, then the disc must have been of enormous size - several hundreds of feet wide - to have shown up so large at such a distance!

linkie here.

<< 1   >>

join