It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy attack prediction..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This thread is to simply tell people to keep their eye open for predictions that seem suspicious

I found this on another thread..

My past is full of peril, as is your future.

"JULY 2005
LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU
Two sevens reveal the possibility of a plot much bigger than you would have imagined.

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am."

That was posted in March of 2004 by somebody named 2appak. He/she only made that post and that was it. It's weird because..since it was posted in March of 04..that was over a year before the attacks in London on July 7th. But re-read it.."JULY 2005" that's when the attack happened "LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU" It happened in London.."Two sevens reveal the possibility of a plot much bigger than you would have imagined." Two sevens..it happened on 7/7. July 7th 2005..I, and a few others on that thread found this very weird. SO i'm asking people keep their eyes out for suspicious posts such as people only posting once and making it sound weird like this and nothing is heard from them again. Maybe we'll be able to figure out the next attack. That's all. Thank you.

Thread link: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 22-8-2006 by dstarsfan879905]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There's already a new thread discussing this exact quote. Please see this thread to continue the discussion:

Clarification required by mods

Thread Closed

new topics

join