It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't the NWO Already In Power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
North America is the New World. We now have our own government, or order. Doesn't that mean that the New World Order has been in place since 1776? The police state should be treated as separate from the New World Order if this is the case.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
New world order plan is for a one world government, do you see a one world government in place?? no, so they are not in control

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That's one theory. But if you look at the name, it's "New World Order", not "One World Order". If you look at New World Order in the most literal sense, it means a New World government, i.e. the US government.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oops! posted in wrong thread! sorry

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
is the power given to them from its citizens...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That's true bigsage. Whatever happened to "by the people, for the people"?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Have you never heard the theory that the American government is just a front for the Forth Reich? Maybe you should read Goro Adachi's Endgame articles.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kundalini
Have you never heard the theory that the American government is just a front for the Forth Reich? Maybe you should read Goro Adachi's Endgame articles.

Sounds interesting.

Oh yea, kundalini, Bang.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Actually I have a theory as to what the New World Order really refers to and it is not fascism or globalism although it strives for that certainly.

It is a new order that rejects the creator in favour of the god of physicality the one we often call satan.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
and what better way to experience "him" globally than through politics and commerce, with religion to lower one a bit...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well like I said before, Adachi suggests that the American government is a front for the forth reich. He says that NASA contains many ex nazi scientists and the CIA was basically created after WW2 as a sort of home for high ranking nazi intellegence agents. Has anybody read anything that would back this up? I've never really come across anything official but then again i've never really looked either.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The new world order is run by bankers, the politicians do what they are told. It is impossible to get elected in any democracy anywhere without financial backing, and the backing of the secret societies.

I believe that Bush wants to control the NWO and be its head, but he is challenging a far greater power. The US is about to be crushed economically as a lesson.

top topics

join