It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems Like....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Seems like there are alot people on here that wan't something to happen today, the sad thing is that in order for you all to be satisfied alot of innocent people will have to die.

Are you so bored that you need some catastrophic event to keep the posts going on here?

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 22-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think in a way YES, Not for innocent people to die that is just sick. Something needs to happen or this world will just get worse. Someone needs to stop tis Blair -n- Bush superpower BS.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by 1981Psycho]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Van001,

I assume you've had the same feeling the past four weeks when Israel killed over a thousand people? To be honest, I didn't see a message from you back then.

Most people are excited to hear what Iran is going to announce, that's somewhat different of your conclusion that people would like to seem more people dying.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1981Psycho
I think in a way YES, Not for innocent people to die that is just sick. Something needs to happen or this world will just get worse. Someone needs to stop tis Blair -n- Bush superpower BS.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by 1981Psycho]

Sorry, I dont agree with you but if you want to get rid of the Bush and Blair superpower then get out and and make people aware of how much destruction they have caused, not just hope that more people get wiped out in order for changes to come about.

The sad thing is most people are more reactive than proactive, they only do things after the fact, instead of trying to keep them from happening. i.e. WWI,WWII, and god forbid WWIII

new topics

top topics

join