It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

status bar???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
im a little worried about this. i been posting on this web site for about a year and i still dont know what the status bar is. can some you either explain it or give me a link.
edited for spelling and clarity

[edit on 22-8-2006 by imwithstupid]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by imwithstupid
i been posting on this web site for about a year...

"Registered: 4/8/2006" ???

As for the status bar, I believe you're referring to the post bar, it's the gray bar directly below your points display. The more posts you make the longer it gets, and the more applauses you receive the redder it gets.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i have i had anthother acount i forgot the user name and password complety because i stopped posting for a little while any thx i hope this acount isnt in any violation of any rules.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I believe having more than one account is against the T&C, maybe you could use the Complain button up the top to resolve the issue.

As for the bar, as previously stated with each post you make it does get longer. When you post great work you may recieve an Applause which will create a brighter shade of red with your bar. Every 10 Applauses will turn it a brighter shade. These Applauses also come with a point reward.

It takes 4000 posts to fill your bar, it will continue to get longer and longer until your 4000th post when it has hit its max.

The length of your bar does not have anything to do with points. You recieve points for posts but you can spend them at the memCenter or have them deducted for warnings. So the length of your bar has nothing to do with your points.

top topics

join