It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should prepare for Iranian attack: Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
LONDON, August 22 (IranMania) - Israel should prepare for a ballistic missile attack from arch enemy Iran, a cabinet minister and former Mossad spy warned Tuesday, AFP reported.

"Iran has threatened to attack us with its ballistic missiles and we should prepare behind our lines and civilians for such an attack," Pensioner Affairs Minister Rafi Eitan said in an interview broadcast by Israeli public radio.

LINK

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The only threats Iran have made to Israel have been in response to Israeli aggression and talk of a possible attack. Iran is not going to just start launching missiles at Israel.
Why would they invite a massive missile and air campaign against themselves by such an idiotic act?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
The only threats Iran have made to Israel have been in response to Israeli aggression and talk of a possible attack. Iran is not going to just start launching missiles at Israel.
Why would they invite a massive missile and air campaign against themselves by such an idiotic act?

exactly Iran knows what would happen if its launches the first attack
they would have the US on it like a pile of bricks and israel would most likely use its arsenal of nukes on it,

Iran are on the deffence not offence

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nonsense! You should know by now that Ahmadinejad is a crazy maniac, a lunatic, that all islamists are, that the world is full of terrorists like them and that they don't care what could happen to them as long as they can kill a few infidels.

If you find any sarcasm in this post, you may keep it.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Nonsense! You should know by now that Ahmadinejad is a crazy maniac, a lunatic, that all islamists are, that the world is full of terrorists like them and that they don't care what could happen to them as long as they can kill a few infidels.

If you find any sarcasm in this post, you may keep it.

Actually I guess you must have missed the latest news for the past month but its been Israel that has been dishing out the wild-eyed violence more then anyone else in the region. Killing Christian & Muslim infants,children and innocent civilians is considered sane?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is what former Air Force colonel Gardiner said several weeks ago:

AMY GOODMAN: And, Colonel Sam Gardiner, finally, Israel. Where does Israel fit into this picture?

COL. SAM GARDINER: A year and a half ago I would have said high on the list of possible futures is an Israeli attack by themselves on the Iranian nuclear facility. That has changed. I think Israel has convinced the United States that it is better for the United States to do it by itself, rather than to have Israel do it, in terms of the potential reactions in the Middle East. So I think Israel's policy statements are, you know, it's a world problem that translates to being it is an American problem that has to be dealt with.

Read my thread: politics.abovetopsecret.com... and you will see he might be very true on that.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Mdv2]

top topics

join