It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chapelle Theory (Lets get on this!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am not quite sure if you guys have even heard about this, but my friend forwarded me this link today and I found it to be quite interesting

www.thechapelletheory.com

Basically it gives an extensive timeline of the harassment and death threats Chappele recieved during the making of show. The conspirators fingers are pointed in the direction of Oprah, Bill Cosby, and Farakan.

Chapelle refers to this orginisation as the 'Dark Crusaders' who tried to repeatedly scare him into cancelling until he fnially did at the end of his third season. The theory is pretty convincing so I thought I would share it with all of you to see your take on this.

Can we get some research on this? The best way we can prevent censorship like this from ever happening again is to expose the people responsible!

[edit on 22-8-2006 by nephyx]

[edit on 22-8-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It was a hoax to sell T-Shirts.....

External link

supposedly written by a retired public relations executive with connections, claims that a cabal of African-American leaders, known as the Dark Crusaders, used their influence and wealth to harass Chappelle out of his now infamous $50 million contract. Not too shocking to most, none of this is true. The hoax, while as imaginative as a Chappelle skit, was a marketing scheme employed to sell T-shirts.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yes I know all about this, and I made a post, but people said are you right place? what does this have to do with Secret Societies?
Its good to know that others out there know what Im talking about and putting it out there, its just another great piece of information to compile with the rest of our research...

As I have found you have two choices here, you can listen to what they say and belive them, Or you can listen to them, research it, live it, and make a choice of what you want to belive, its the fundalmentals of freedom, which most people will over look to blindly following what they hear, and are told..

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Yes I know all about this, and I made a post, but people said are you right place? what does this have to do with Secret Societies?
Its good to know that others out there know what Im talking about and putting it out there, its just another great piece of information to compile with the rest of our research...

As I have found you have two choices here, you can listen to what they say and belive them, Or you can listen to them, research it, live it, and make a choice of what you want to belive, its the fundalmentals of freedom, which most people will over look to blindly following what they hear, and are told..

What??????????

top topics

join