It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow... ok, um... Alien pancakes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I came across the topic of aliens landing in a farmers field, and asking him for water. In exchange for this water, they gave him... pancakes from their griddle. I shrugged the story, but... then i decided to resarch it...

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They're fried mushroom heads...

And those were Annunaki... the head bureaucratic race to this and several other galaxies.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Air Force's Technical Intelligence Center analyzed one of Simonton's pancakes and found it to be made of flour, sugar and grease; it was rumored, however, that the wheat in the pancakes was of an unknown type. ufoevidence.org

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Interesting. Yeah. I'll stick with that. How kind of the aliens to share their breakfast with the farmer. They must have used up all their water in order to make the pancakes? I just feel that the aliens had a cheek to send a human to go get water for them. Are they too lazy to get out of the UFO and go fetch water themselves?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
god damn lazy aliens

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow - at least they were courteous enough to share.

Note to self: remember to cook pancakes for breakfast if aliens are ever guests at home.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr cryptoman
god damn lazy aliens

Indeed! Our behavior is much common than we first thought when it comes to them...

But only if we truly knew just how much in common... we truly have...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
See, we get Tang, but we can't get space wheat?

Or maybe we have, and that's where Celiac's disease comes from....

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Aliens have supreme technology yet they have to ask a farmer for water in exchange for their crappy griddles.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i hear aliens make great pancakes

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz
I came across the topic of aliens landing in a farmers field, and asking him for water. In exchange for this water, they gave him... pancakes from their griddle. I shrugged the story, but... then i decided to resarch it...

www.ufoevidence.org...

Wow... what an odd and interesting read.
I can't remotely give any judgment on the validity, but really well written.

(edit: my spelling sucks today)

[edit on 8/22/2006 by thelibra]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
i hear aliens make great pancakes

Actually its fried mushroom heads.

They eat mushrooms, if you dig or at least make an attempt to dig in a crop circle you may, if it was made by an extraterrestrial, find a nice patch of mushrooms.

And soon coming to Earth in 2012, Mushroom flakes a balance breakfest that I'm sure you'll love sharing with your "new" neighbors.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Fried mushroom heads? Oh that must be why it says in the article that the "pancakes" were tested and had flour, sugar, and some sort of wheat in them. Maybe that is considered a "space-mushroom" I dunno. I guess I would know if I was friends with Aliens...

mod edit: removed nested quote

[edit on 23-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks to Hynek, a Northwestern University committee and the Air Force's Technical Intelligence Center analyzed one of Simonton's pancakes and found it to be made of flour, sugar and grease; it was rumored, however, that the wheat in the pancakes was of an unknown type.

Yeah I have read that part... I just can't believe how gullible you are...

Don't you know that over 30% of all news coverager, regardless of it could pertain to, is fabricated.

It is so true that I do not even need to provide evidence for it. The articles you read speak for themselves.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, you really explained the reason for "hiding the mushroom evidence."
What is the difference between them reporting it as sugar & flower and a mushroom? That doesn't make much sense c'mon now... It's funny because you are so sure that it is a mushroom when you have no clue what the "pancake" is other than what you can read about it...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey I never said that I was right about mushrooms, I am just telling you exactly what I believe they are. Heck they could just be pancakes with a mushroom like grain that was used as the unidentifiable "ingrediant"

I am very surprised you have never thought about such.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I am very surprised you have never thought about such.

Yeah... How could i be so blind... Mushrooms, thats the secret

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Wow - at least they were courteous enough to share.

Hi Zoomer,

Some humans that have claimed to have had contact with aliens have been at least as courteous.

For example, Jean Hingley claimed she offered mince pies and water to entities from a floating sphere at her home in Rowley Regis, West Midlands, England on 4 January 1979.

See the 7 page discussion of this incident by Albert Budden in his “UFOs : Psychic Close Encounters : The Electromagnetic Indictment” (1995) at pages 230-236 (in Chapter 7) of the Blandford softcover edition.

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

join