It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Projects Do You Think May Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
After reading through some of the titles in this setion, I got to
thinking, the only way we'll really know what projects do exist
is if either someone leaks the information, or the government
decide that they want tp share the information with the public.

Now, this got me to thinking what projects may exist, that fall
under the
black projects umbrella.

I figure the following are either being researched, or are in there
early development stages.

-Single stage to orbit global reach fighter/bomber.
-MACH 6+ UCAVs.
-MACH 4+ manned bombers/fighters.
-Reusable Electro-Magnetic Pulse weapons.

I'm curious, what projects does everyone else think they may
be working on, oh and assume we don't have access to Alien
technology for reverse engineering purposes.

NOTE:
This is my second attempt at making this thread, so if for some
odd reason my first try pops up after this in some weird delayed
reaction, it's not my fault.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I believe it's possible that they are in the process of fabricating jetpacks and other one-man compact aircrafts, as well as projects relating to human psychology (i.e. mind control) and tracking devices... but that's just my opinion

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Anti-Gravity! It may be many, many years before the Government succeeds, but I really think they are researching this right now. I also think that out there somewhere is a secret government project about mind control. Not normal mind control where you are basically brain washing the person, but some kind of weapon, beam or something that litteraly allows the government to control a person's mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think they're working on stealth technology for mass human use-

Like, what army is more of a threat? The one that you can see, or the one that's camping outside of your major cities and invisible?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think that they are mass producing defense mechanisms, like the plane that uses a laser beam to take out nukes, and missiles.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by DCFusion

Anti-Gravity! It may be many, many years before the Government succeeds, but I really think they are researching this right now.

The techonology for anti-gravity was researched and developed in the middle 50's. It has been employed in many different types of craft since that time. Most, not all, but most of the weird stuff you see flying around is ours. The Phoenix lights were us. Many different companies and universities helped in the development of anti-gravity. There is a 2 or 3 minute video tape floating around the net that shows my father in the middle 50's lecturing on anti-gravity at the Bahnson Institute. The video includes shots of scientists working in a lab on saucer shaped models. It also include shots of a calendar in which days are being cossed out as if some important date had to be met.

The reason you see very few, if any, articles on anti-gravity research either in Aviation Week & Space Technology and any other magazines is that technology has been developed and they don't want anybody talking about it researching it or asking any questions.

And for those of you who think our government can't keep a secret, boy, have you ever got a lot to learn.

The preceding is an opinion for which there is no source, no proof, not the slightest bit of evidence and for which heaps of ridicule is humbly accepted and richly deserved. Thanks.

Edit: Disclaimer

[edit on 22-8-2006 by johnlear]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The preceeding was an opinion for which there is no source and no proof. Thanks.

Heh. I tried that line last year, sort of, in a similar discussion on another forum. It didn't work for me. Neither did "technically, I'm not read onto that project, so the NDA doesn't restrict me, because I never signed it"

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Which ever Goverment first invents the Death~Ray will be on to a winner

top topics

join