It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Visibility - Foreign Terrorist Attack or Gov Deception?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Homepage
Movie Trailer

The Unthinkable... The Unimaginable... The Unexplained...

"Major Kruter, did you see a 757 hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001? An
American Airlines 757?

"From where i was standing it would have been impossible for me not to have
seen it. Others saw it, so how could i not have?"

But what haunts Major Stanley Kruter is the fact that he did not see
an American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon on that fateful day in
America. And as he keeps reminding himself, 'Others saw it, so how
could i not have?

On Septermber 11, 2001, at 9:40am, Major Kruter was working in his office
at the Pentagon on the second floor of the E Ring. His office window
faced west. The exact direction that Flight 77 approached before it was
reported to have crashed into the Pentagon. He remembers standing at the
window at that exact time, but yet, he did not see the 100 ton Boeing 757
strike the Pentagon killing several hundred people in its wake.

Ah finally, more and more people waking up. Good thing.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by zren]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has commented on this movie yet. After the hogwash of Flight 93 and the overdoneness of the World Trade Center movie, finally an alternetive view is approached in Hollywood and it takes a stance on one of the most debated 9/11 issues still around today. Can't find much about this on the net, and nothing at all on IMDb, but it looks like it's in post-production now and could be released within the year.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sucks it isnt going to be a major release.

I was hoping to see this in movies. Oh well..

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is there a different media player to view t from, my os don't support it.
Any highlights other than what the home page shows, or is that mostly it?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its a quicktime video
www.severevisibility.com...

There is the link...

[edit on 8/23/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I found this on another site.

There seems to be quote a few movies coming out.

s15.invisionfree.com...

Severe Visibility:
www.severevisibility.com...
To those focusing on the Pentagon theories, this looks like an excellent and very well put together independent film on what really happened at the Pentagon.
If ya thought WKJO was good, this looks like a full on movie, that goes into the drills mimicking what happened on 9/11, "deep throats", etc.
Here's the trailer: www.severevisibility.com...
Here's the movie poster: www.severevisibility.com...

9/11 Press For Truth:
This looks like a mainstream documentary film, about the fight of the Jersey Girls and 9/11 families in a fight against the government...BUT! It also follows Paul Thompson's terror timeline and from the reviews Ive read, goes farther than LIHOP suggesting some sort of complicity, and goes into total foreknowlege, coverups and Pakistani ISI.
here's the trailer:
video.google.com...

9/11: History Hijacked, a new documentary by Sander Hicks
sander.gnn.tv...
I can't wait for this one, as instead of relying on news clips and speculation, Hicks and his singer songwriter wife go across the country promoting 9/11 truth from conference halls, to parks, to radio, to public demonstrations to small book stores. Promoting his book "The Big Wedding", Sander and his wife embark on a "9/11 Truth Tour" from state to state.
Trailers here: www.catmanandmary.com...
( user name: dkmc password: video )

Blowing The Whistle, a documentary about Richard Andrew Grove:
www.proteanmedia.com...
There's been a hot buzz in the 9/11 truth community about this guy...is he for real, is he embellishing? Well, a documentary coming exclusively online sept 11th explores just that. Who is this man, and what does he have to say?

One Nation Under Seige:
www.undersiegemovie.com...
Goes a lot into the police state, but it does have a segment with a real US general talking about the impossibility of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

And these are just the 9/11 Truth films I know of, from what I heard at the LA truth conference, many more in the works.

And now, for a 9/11 documentary coming to theatres soon we can ALL throw up at:L

On Native Soil, the official story of the 9/11 Commission Report...the official tagline
"If you thought you knew the truth about 9/11..."
It bills itself as being some "you havent been told the shocking story", but IT IS the official story. Unbelievable. I hope this doesnt come to theatres, and languishes in dvd hell:
www.911report.com...

I think this is interesting. I didnt even know there were these many vidoes coming out. Just thought they had those 2 mainstream ones about Flight 93 and the WTC. Oh well...

[edit on 8/23/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I recently saw this movie and let me tell you, it is no easy watch. I mean, you're sitting there and it starts off the way all our days started on 9/11 and all of a sudden you feel like you're right there in the Pentagon where the movie takes place. Towers have been hit, people are dying, confusion is everywhere but then something strikes the walls of the Pentagon, something that can't be a 757 airplane. It had to have been something else.

So you're sittin there reliving that day, when the Truth comes out. The main character goes through his battles with his sanity, battles with his patriotism, he battles ethics and when he finally realizes the Truth its too late for him to do anything about it. But just as a lie has a way of being born, the Truth finds a way to the surface and that is the basis of this movie: the Truth reaching the ears of the public, being seen by the masses, being talked about and unvield for what it truly is: that the American government attacked itself to go to war so that big corporations can make money on the deaths of our soldiers.

Like I said, this movie is a hard watch, but at the end, you know the Truth.

top topics

join