It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on tv 911 docuemntary, "On Native Soil"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just giving a heads up that this is going to be on, my Mom saw the previews and says it looks interesting. I don't know if this is the first time it's being shown or not, if anyone has seen this already, please give your opinion on it.

www.courttv.com...
COURT TV® AND LIONSGATE PRESENT THE UNTOLD STORY OF THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT IN THE RIVETING FEATURE LENGTH DOCUMENTARY FILM NARRATED BY KEVIN COSTNER AND HILARY SWANK
“Those who died on 9/11..deserve that the story of their deaths be told truthfully.” - Sally Regenhard, whose son Christian, a New York
firefighter, died at the World Trade Center

ON NATIVE SOIL: THE DOCUMENTARY OF THE 9/11
COMMISSION REPORT

Searing Film of the Events Leading Up to and Following 9/11 Makes World Television Premiere On Court TV Monday,
August 21, 10 PM ET/PT

Lionsgate To Release Special Edition DVD That Contains More Than 30 Minutes of Extra Footage Along With Extensive Extra Features Tuesday, August 22

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Damn, Im over here in the uk and will not be able to watch it

Do you know if there are any places online that might have it for watching?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up !
Ill be sure to watch !

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its still playing right now as of this typing, but thats F'd up.. Tower 2 told people to stay in their office and said it was secured. That makes me sick, and its really sad that they tried to make them stay.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
How come if demolition was the cause, it didnt wipe out the bottom section of WTC1? A reason to debunk that?

MMP

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Damn, Im over here in the uk and will not be able to watch it

Do you know if there are any places online that might have it for watching?

If it's any good some one will surely upload it to Video Google.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It was 1 hour, 25 minutes long. And I enjoyed it. I'm sure it will be on the internet immediately.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For anyone else who watched it, were you struck by the fact that the controllers clearly saw that another jet was hi-jacked and looked like it was headed to NYC and did not notify the officials in NYC so that they could start evacuating the people from the tower that had not been hit yet? Are there any reports they did notify them and they were ignored.

You know the last tower hit, when people tried to evacuate they were told they were safe to go back to work. I wonder how many lives could have been saved had the people who were recognizing that another plane was headed to NYC had just notified someone that another hi-jacked plane was on the way. True they had no way of knowing what it's target was but they could have notified NYC to start evacuating any buildings that had ever been considered a possible target.

top topics

join