It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the 'Islam-addon look like on August 22, 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here we are, August 21st, Islama-gedon Eve. What do you envision as being the Iranian scenario of the destruction of Israel and the West?

My own personal scenario has the seeds of August 22nd as having already been sown. The discovery of the plot to hijack airplanes from London's Heathrow was the diversion that Iran used to minimize the assetts that could be focused on their activities. Succeed or, as fortunately was evidenced in this case, fail, incredible assetts have been brought to bear on this event. These are intelligence assetts, surveillance and decyhering/translation assetts that are being used elsewhere. In the meantime, Iran has moved towards a strike at the West.

I am afraid the Iran has galvanized the people and Hezbollah and throughout Iraq and the region to strike as a united entity. How many fanatically inclined fundamentalist Muslims this will gather is a matter to be seen. I think that this strike at the West will begin with a nuclear attack on Israel. During the Israel/Hezbollah war in Lebanon, it was rumored that Hezbollah might have had access to Iranian sourced missilles which could acurately reach any part of Israel.

In the scenario that I envision, Israel, of course, retaliates with a nuclear response on Iran and a pre-emptive strike on Syria. I believe that much of Israel's action in Lebanon might have been prompted by the threat of August 22nd. What better way of mobilizing Israel, by raising readiness than by committing Israel into a war. In a way, Israel is as ready as they could possibly be for any Iranian attack.

Unfortunately, my scenario also envisions an Iranian strike at the United States and Great Britain. Whereas to launch a nuclear attack at the U.S. would be difficult even for national states, it might be nearly impossible for a group like Al Queada to acquire a bomb. But they don't need a bomb. To develop biological weapons would be a route to ensure mass death. Perhaps this might be the reason that the authorities are stopping water and liquids from being brought on board a plane. I always thought it rather inconceivable that no one would notice a guy sitting on a plane mixxing cosmetics and gator ade. But a bottle of water, a tube of lipstick, almost anything in that realm could be used to carry disease.

Any views?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No doubt it will be just another day on the calendar. I have not canceled plans for tomorrow, and even though it would be great to take a personal day, I have too much to do. So if the end is near, I will be staying otherwise occupied until the very end.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In my scenario, I envision Iran making a bold statement formally declaring that they will continue enriching uranium regardless of what the UN may do, and try to use China and Russia politicly in keeping out of the worst sanctions.

Then, months/years from now, when they do try to attack Israel, itll be with weapons that had their creation in August 22nd's declaration.

My slightly more hostile scenario is that Iran announces or is discovered to have a nuclear warhead in it's posession.

My slightly MORE hostile scenario is that they finish their war games by testing some sort of domestic nuclear weapon they've recently put finishing touches on, in a hurry i might add.

Iran simply doesn't have the means to hit America or even Great Britain with anything more than some sort of terrorist attack at the moment; even if they had nukes they'd lack the intercontinental missiles that could go across the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans. China, who is quite a ways ahead of Iran in this field with an arsenal already doesnt even have the missiles currently that could hit the U.S East Coast; just the West Coast, so you see. If Iran launched on Israel, Israel would launch on Iran, before the nukes landed on either side. It would be a mutual and complete destruction of both countries, much like the US vs USSR nuclear war assessments assuring mutual destruction.

I will be proven right in my prediction that there WON'T be the major kick off to World War 3 tomorrow, and it won't involve any nuclear exchanges.

(Just expect a fire works show ab0ve the al-aqsa mosque on the temple mount, that is where Mohammed supposedly ascended to heaven, thus the celebration of the 22nd by Islam. We(U.S.) have fireworks on the 4th of July, same thing.)

[edit on 21-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I will add that I was thoroughly more scared about the possible May 25th 2006 Atlantic Tsunami due to possible impact from a piece of the broken comet's tail. Some French guy made a site for it called save lives in May. Nothing happened. But I was honestly more concerned than this.. if any country has anything uber serious planned for the 22nd, their cover is blown beyond proportions considering even the MEDIA coverage about the 22nd, which is out there.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Iran's president said on TV that he has 50,000 sleepers waiting for his command. He said they will attack if we interfere or use force against him. That is something to worry about.

new topics

top topics

join