It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Going to happen Aug 22?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I dont understand this whole August 22 prediction? What are people saying is going to happen? What made people belive in this prediction? can some please explain this to me. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.
It's just another one of those dates that people here seem to get fixated on.
By the way, as someone else has already said," It's been Aug 22 in Iran for about three hours now."

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
By the way, as someone else has already said," It's been Aug 22 in Iran for about three hours now."

I know, thats my stance too, but I want to hear why people think that something bads going to happen Aug 22.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
because, some dumb broad, had a prophecy, and of some nerd that has his own tv show.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well after 31 minutes nothing's happened here yet.

Just some web-nut feeding frenzy, nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Its been Aug 22 for 6.5 hours here in thailand. My morning choco chip cookie was all soft... they are usually crispy...

DEAR GOD! ITS THE END!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A few links you check out why the date August 22nd is in question, and why it means so much to Iran. It's a holy day for them today & tonight. I dont think it's the end of the world, but something is sure bound to happen. Also, August 22nd is some religious day as well for Christians. Also, we all have to realize that for the "Great Satan", being America, August 22nd isn't until tomorrow (Tuesday) which is well known for terrorist attacks including on our allies.

Check out www.opinionjournal.com... www.frontpagemag.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.frontpagemag.com... www.csis.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.csis.org...

Those 3 links are just the START of why August 22nd is so important. Plus, most people think the president of Iran is playing with a full deck. Well, he aint! There is no seperation between "church & state" over there, which is just one reason why alot of countries hate us. We do not practice that mix.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by AllAmericanMan]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb

3 out of 24. Jeez

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllAmericanMan
A few links you check out why the date August 22nd is in question, and why it means so much to Iran. It's a holy day for them today & tonight. I dont think it's the end of the world, but something is sure bound to happen. Also, August 22nd is some religious day as well for Christians. Also, we all have to realize that for the "Great Satan", being America, August 22nd isn't until tomorrow (Tuesday) which is well known for terrorist attacks including on our allies.

Check out www.opinionjournal.com... www.frontpagemag.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.frontpagemag.com... www.csis.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.csis.org...

Those 3 links are just the START of why August 22nd is so important. Plus, most people think the president of Iran is playing with a full deck. Well, he aint! There is no seperation between "church & state" over there, which is just one reason why alot of countries hate us. We do not practice that mix.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by AllAmericanMan]

Or even here on ATS all over the place if you look.

main thread
link
link
link
link
yet another link...

But wait! Theres more!

link
link - this ones actually really good IMO
link
link
link

Still... a few more even.

linky link
link - I think the poster is refering to this time frame?
yet another link
I found one where you can even vote!
?? Did I already link this I am loosing count...
linky link link
growing tierd...

Right .. so there may even be more then that... however I ask why post a thread asking about a topic that has pretty much taken over ATS entirely.. surly you have seen at least one?

All of those links are related to 8/22 in some way shape or form. yours is not even included.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing discussion here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join