It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Iran's big "surprise"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Iran announces its Arak heavy water plant will soon be operational

August 21, 2006, 10:53 PM (GMT+02:00)

The announcement came from Dep Dir of Iran’s nuclear program Mohammad Saidi hours before Tehran’s promised response to the world powers’ incentive package for halting uranium enrichment. According to an unnamed source in Vienna talking to AKI, new centrifuges have been installed at the Natanz uranium enrichment facility over the past week.

The Arak plant could produce plutonium for nuclear bombs by an alternative method to the uranium enrichment process.

www.debka.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Might be what they are up to. That I am not so concerned about as to what exactly Americas big surprise for Iran will be? Bombing their new plant?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
America may very well do that, but i dont think we've chosen the 22nd of August as the date to do so. This date is only siginficant for those guys, and so far it doesnt sound like anything is happening unless this is their "big surprise"

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I shun to think if this conflict will result in yet another war that this President has been hoping for, but if we do bomb the new Arak plant, that's several months of work gone.

top topics

join