It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and colonel says democrats are never racist...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Last thing, I wou;dn't be counting on being picked up withthat Rapture if I were you, TC.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

sucking up? im not sucking up to anyone. i know a genius when i see one. and im not the one spouting communist and religious babble, dirtying up threads when you have no #ing clue what the # your #ing talking about!

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by KrazyIvan]

Need a straw for that suckin?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ive never heard colonel call himself a commie...

but in the end it does not matter...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

sucking up? im not sucking up to anyone. i know a genius when i see one. and im not the one spouting communist and religious babble, dirtying up threads when you have no #ing clue what the # your #ing talking about!

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by KrazyIvan]

Need a straw for that suckin?

hey man a straw is better than what the liberals suck or have sucked

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
started as a colonel bashing(which by the way was my nickname in the military) and i still continues...

whos going to be the person that shows the light and ceases the senseless attack?...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Colonel,

yes people run in elections to win agreed.

but have you not talked in the past about principles that politics seem to lack?

well it should start in the election campaign I'm sure we would both agree on.

Oh I know what you are going to say what about...,

yes they are not an example of following principles either and how will we end the finger pointing?

oh and on the point of tolerating me, you don't have to if you don't want to.

on the issue of the confederate flag, hope there was no confusion here but it was PrankMonkey that said those that admire the confederate flag were racists, I did not mean to imply that Colonel said this.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
all flaming aside...

I never liked Dean, and if he gets the nomination he won't get my vote. He stutters more than Dubya, and folk pretend like they don't hear it.
This flag thing just sealed the deal. There's more than one way to describe the folk he was trying to reach. Maybe he could use message instead of lables to get votes. But his only message--along with all of the other democrats is bush bad-me good. Times like these you realize just how undemocratic the two party system is.

His statement was beyond dumb, so unless he was trying to harpoon himself in that azz I don't understand what he was thinking. But, it doesn't matter much to me what he says. He not getting my vote. And another thing all you anti-war folk...he's not promising to bring the troops home. Anyone can say they are against the war--and if he says anything to get elected then that prolly goes for everything he's said up to this point. That's all we need is another liar.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oh, I don't know, poster, why a thread would degenerate into spanking "Colonel", not considering what a sweet chap his is, spreading love and Christian harmony throughout the board, and above all else, truth. *Gag* Cough* Even in jest and sarcasm, that wa hard to say.
What you thought was a thread to attack an individual was actually attacking the hypocrisy that poster ignores.

Here's something else for him to ignore. Of course, this example is ok as the Dems are doing it.

www.townhall.com...

"The latest victim is Justice Janice Rogers Brown, the first black woman to sit on California's Supreme Court. Brown has been nominated for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, a position that is widely regarded as a stepping stone to the U.S. Supreme Court. Justice Brown's track record is impeccable.

Nonetheless, the Democrats have dug in their heels in opposition. Unable to criticize Justice Brown's professional conduct, the Democrats have taken to attacking her through a series of reductive and increasingly racist smears."

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Did you people miss that one!?!

Admission of being for The Johny Reb stars & bars as well as Funda-MENTAL-ist exclusionism....so much info in such a small posting space!

If your going to pride yourself on being rational, false pride that it is, one should look to a level view point perspective: Dean possibly was fumbling the true objective of anyone voting for office: "I'll take votes from anyone, I just won't pander to everyone or include them in my action plan." ( Think Bush & "compassionate conservatism" )
Racism? No. It's not like campaign fund raising stops at Bob Jones University, is it Monkey?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

when did racist get confused to being only associated with white men...

Since PC started standing for Political Correctness (i.e. morally bankrupt), rather than Personal Computer....

Since blacks felt comfortable calling each other the n-word....

Since the kiss of death for college loans and grants was to be a white male....

About the time all of the above started....

Reverse racism is still racism, but it still isn't PC to even acknowledge it's existence.... sigh... Personally, I'd rather judge someone on their own merits, rather than skin color...
Like our Colonel here... I've seen him backed in a corner before...but in this thread, I've seen words put into his mouth, and his opinion criticized before even giving it!
He's made some good points so far after being baited, hehe....:bnghd:

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
are those who are mature enough going to really stand up and awaken against the onslaught of humanity?

www.matah.com/Lynch1.ihtml?mtcnbc=:mtcnbc

check out this link, has info about why people are slaves and dont know it...

good looks colonel...

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
are those who are mature enough going to really stand up and awaken against the onslaught of humanity?

www.literaturehistoryhub.com/ The_Willie_Lynch_Letter_and_the_Making_of_a_Slave_0948390530.html

check out this link, has info about why people are slaves and dont know it...

Bad link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join